Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

PushToConsole Info

Well this post is to inform you guys about the current way CA is working with PushToConsole, Which ever version you use. I spent alot of time testing and debugging and I am posting here to save other new people to the game hacking scene from wasting time..

First of I can say that PushToConsole doesn't seem to work unless its called from a d3d9 function, Atleast the commands I tried... Anyway this means you will be needing to hook one of the functions and call your PushToConsole from there, Dont bother with hooking EndScene as in my test it was detected and after a few minutes it crashed, I suggest Hooking "Present" function.

If you have a lot of PushToConsole commands that need to be sent, I suggest only sedning them Once with the on/off switch, This can be done a number of ways but the easiest is to create globle boolean and set it to true when a key is pressed, then in present if the boolean is true it will process your hacks, after processing it will set the boolean back to false, which means next time the PResent is updated it wont send any PushToConsole commands, Which also means your game wont lag.. Example of this can be seen below, Note this is written in Delphi so copy and paste wont work here, Instead its to give you an idea how you might want to do it....

I personally have an extra thread running just to monitor keystrokes so I dont miss anything and in that thread I have something like...

Code:
       //NX Chams
       if (GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD5) <> 0) then
        begin
         bChams:= NOT bChams;
         Sleep(10);
         bProcess:= True;
        end;
    Then in your hooked Present Callback...
    Code:
    if bProcess = True then
       begin
        @SetConsoleVariable:= pointer($********);

case bChams of
         False: SetConsoleVariable($********,'SkelModelStencil 0');
         True : SetConsoleVariable($********,'SkelModelStencil -1');
        end;

bProcess:= False;
      end;
    So ONLY if bProcess = true will it do something, otherwise it will just pass on to the original Present, This will kept the game running as normal without any lag.

Like I said before this is just one way of stopping lag, There are many other ways. But please don't believe everyone as believing one of the forum members about Running PushToConsole in your own thread lead me on a wild goose chase for 1 and half weeks trying to get it working, Luckily for me I had the valuable information from Mr.Magic, Freedompeace and Apoc91 which helped me and tested different things to eliminate possibilities.

Now it could be very well true that your PushToConsole is working in EndScene or by its self in your own created thread(very unlikely) So please don't take this as a fact, instead use this information in your research and testing....

//Good Luck
    Last edited by Departure; 12-06-2010 at 10:58 AM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Departure For This Useful Post:

GodHack2 (12-06-2010),silentkoga (12-16-2010),swatfx (12-06-2010),Xlilzoosk8rX (12-08-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    @EndScene i never knew that it was detected O.o in fact am using it with my hacks
    @thread exactly what i was looking for better than hooking then unhooking over and over again ay

~Thanks
    Last edited by GodHack2; 12-06-2010 at 11:56 AM.

beat this bitches ^^^^^^^

Current Stats : Bored :/

Respect list :
    Crash !
    Gordon'
    Markoj

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by GodHack2 View Post
    @EndScene i never knew that it was detected O.o in fact am using it with my hacks
    @thread exactly what i was looking for better than hooking then unhooking over and over again ay

~Thanks

Like I said maybe the EndScene is working for you, This could be working for many reasons including a different hooking method, But knowing now that they scan this or hook this EndScene, I don't think its worth playing with unless its really needed.

The function never gets "Unhooked" but having your hotkeys in the hooked function means there is a chance that you will miss keystrokes in between frames, Using an extra thread to monitor for your keystrokes should remove this problem
    Last edited by Departure; 12-06-2010 at 07:20 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Departure For This Useful Post:

GodHack2 (12-06-2010)

Thats Classified by Order of the Secret Service
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    in the code, what is "bchams" and am i able to replicate the code to put other PushToConsole commands in place? if so, what do i rename "bchams" to?
    To do List
    Achieved[]

Still to do[]
    25 posts[]
    50 posts[]
    150 posts[]
    300 posts[]
    500 posts[]
    1000 posts[]
    Kill a GM in a GM event[]
    Make my own injector[]
    Make a hotkey hack[]
    Make a menu hack[]
    Get an unbelievable legit[]
    Get an unbelievable+ legit[]
    Get banned for hacking[]
    Get banned for playing legit[]
    Get kicked for hacking[]
    Get kicked for playing legit[]
    Get you to read this list[]
    Quote Originally Posted by markoj View Post
    I bought a book on sex but I still don't get any

Sitting in my cave full of thoughts learning Asembly
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Common sence? /

I saw somewhere on UC how to disable the check who checks which thread the call is comming from.