Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 34
  1. #16
    Sydney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany...
    Posts
    1,358
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    1,144
    My Mood
    Amused
    any1 can dump CShell for me please.
    I cant dump on 64 bit.

    Thanks in advance

    Thanks Cosmos


  2. #17
    Jeremey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    How do you find the addresses for the game?

  3. #18
    justiniscool5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    idk
    Posts
    884
    Reputation
    -12
    Thanks
    182
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Hey whats the lt client for this

    typedef int (__cdecl* RunConsoleCommand_t)(char* cmd);
    RunConsoleCommand_t pRunConsoleCommand = (RunConsoleCommand_t);

    i need it please help me i need new lt client for this bypass

  4. #19
    wicho_koz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    194
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    52
    My Mood
    Shocked
    and No Recoil Address >.<

  5. #20
    A-10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    110
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    11
    "SPOON FEEDING DETECTED!"/

  6. #21
    Departure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    818
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    1,785
    My Mood
    Doh
    Just wondering if anyone has the new recoil addresses, doing a byte search based on old recoil bytes I got this for for recoil 2

    372358E9 |> \C78424 94000000 0F000000 MOV DWORD PTR SS:[ESP+94],0F
    or
    37235EE4 |> \C78424 94000000 0F000000 MOV DWORD PTR SS:[ESP+94],0F


    Can someone please confirm which is correct recoil 2?

  7. #22
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    My Logger founded:


    [php]#define LTC 0x00485E10.
    #define LTB 0x3780CB90.
    #define ASUS 0x005727AA.
    #define PlayerInfo 0x378508C8.
    #define NoRecoil 0x3746955C.
    #define NoReload 0x374B54B4.
    #define Position 0x00066F34.
    #define SuperBullets 0x374B01B6.
    #define Engine_Nametags1 0x3736EFDC.
    #define Engine_Nametags2 0x3736EFC1.
    #define GetPlayerByIndex 0x3715DD50.
    #define GetLocalPlayer 0x3715E700.
    #define ulThis 0x37826780.
    #define BeastMode 0x37825EEC.[/php]
    24.12.2010
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to kotentopf For This Useful Post:

    moo9801 (12-28-2010)

  9. #23
    seeplusplus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    329
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
    My Logger founded:


    [php]#define LTC 0x00485E10.
    #define LTB 0x3780CB90.
    #define ASUS 0x005727AA.
    #define PlayerInfo 0x378508C8.
    #define NoRecoil 0x3746955C.
    #define NoReload 0x374B54B4.
    #define Position 0x00066F34.
    #define SuperBullets 0x374B01B6.
    #define Engine_Nametags1 0x3736EFDC.
    #define Engine_Nametags2 0x3736EFC1.
    #define GetPlayerByIndex 0x3715DD50.
    #define GetLocalPlayer 0x3715E700.
    #define ulThis 0x37826780.
    #define BeastMode 0x37825EEC.[/php]
    24.12.2010
    Damn it! I didn't release Nametags for a reason!
    Goals:
    Green = Done
    Blue = Getting Somewhere
    Red = Not Done
    • Mouse Grid
    • PTC Method
    • Trigger Bot

    I'm trying to think of more stuff!

  10. #24
    Flash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    7,691
    Reputation
    561
    Thanks
    1,866
    My Mood
    Fine
    Are addys patched?


    Former Middleman
    07-07-2011 - 09-13-2011





    Skype: mpgh.flash
    MSN: mpgh.flash@msn.com


    “I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.”
    - Eminem

  11. #25
    seeplusplus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    329
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
    Are addys patched?
    No these are latest...
    Goals:
    Green = Done
    Blue = Getting Somewhere
    Red = Not Done
    • Mouse Grid
    • PTC Method
    • Trigger Bot

    I'm trying to think of more stuff!

  12. #26
    markoj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    s
    Posts
    1,067
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    407
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
    Just wondering if anyone has the new recoil addresses, doing a byte search based on old recoil bytes I got this for for recoil 2

    372358E9 |> \C78424 94000000 0F000000 MOV DWORD PTR SS:[ESP+94],0F
    or
    37235EE4 |> \C78424 94000000 0F000000 MOV DWORD PTR SS:[ESP+94],0F


    Can someone please confirm which is correct recoil 2?
    They're both off by about 200k
    Dont ban me

  13. #27
    moo9801's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Hey smart peeps! what value should i set Superbullets at for them to go thru walls

    (wow this sounds nooby as Hell, sorry. :/)

    I hope this makes sense...

    moo9801

  14. #28
    LionelMessi10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    6,125
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    4,545
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by moo9801 View Post
    Hey smart peeps! what value should i set Superbullets at for them to go thru walls

    (wow this sounds nooby as Hell, sorry. :/)

    I hope this makes sense...

    moo9801
    Search this Bytes is very Easy..

    \x0F\x94\xC0 -> OFF

    \x90\x90\x90 -> ON
    Last edited by LionelMessi10; 12-28-2010 at 01:45 PM.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to LionelMessi10 For This Useful Post:

    moo9801 (12-28-2010)

  16. #29
    moo9801's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    does any1 know the address of your health?

    not sure what you mean by that...
    EDIT: thx man. I'm really new to this.

    So, i would change the address's value to that?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alessandro10 View Post
    Search this Bytes is very Easy..

    \x0F\x94\xC0 -> OFF

    \x90\x90\x90 -> ON
    so I would change the memory address's value to this?
    Last edited by moo9801; 12-28-2010 at 01:51 PM.

  17. #30
    Velocity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGHCRAFT
    Posts
    4,380
    Reputation
    106
    Thanks
    749
    Quote Originally Posted by GodHack2 View Post
    its really hard for me to find them
    really?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast