Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22
  1. #16
    seeplusplus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    329
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by Zane Slayman View Post
    There are 3 game status codes aren't there. Mhmm
    Well if you look in MHS or CE you may see three. But there is only one address that wont start with 0x0...
    Goals:
    Green = Done
    Blue = Getting Somewhere
    Red = Not Done
    • Mouse Grid
    • PTC Method
    • Trigger Bot

    I'm trying to think of more stuff!

  2. #17
    NOOBJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in NOOB
    Posts
    1,426
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    693
    And is that the real gamestatus code? Cause i need the correct gamestatus code?

  3. #18
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by Zane Slayman View Post
    And is that the real gamestatus code? Cause i need the correct gamestatus code?
    why not use the IsIngame function?
    u need not so much addies and its easier

    alternative u can make a personal function with that addy

    [php]bool IsIngame()
    {
    switch(*(long*)GAMESTATUS)
    {
    case 1: return true;
    default: return false;
    }
    }//writen at this moment[/php]

    but i can not see when everyone use
    [php]if(addy == *(long*)1)[/php]
    this look so... @!?§"$%
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kotentopf For This Useful Post:

    Sydney (12-24-2010),_Fk127_ (12-24-2010)

  5. #19
    markoj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    s
    Posts
    1,067
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    407
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Zane Slayman View Post
    There are 3 game status codes aren't there. Mhmm
    Way more than three, and they arnt called codes ^^
    Well they can be, gamestatus is just a name somebody gave to a number
    Dont ban me

  6. #20
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    my Logger founded

    [php]#define GameStatus 0x3773B5A4[/php]

    and i found also ONLY this address in MHS
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  7. #21
    seeplusplus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    329
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
    my Logger founded

    [php]#define GameStatus 0x3773B5A4[/php]

    and i found also ONLY this address in MHS
    xD you cant scan GameStatus.
    Plus I already posted...
    0x3781A88C
    Goals:
    Green = Done
    Blue = Getting Somewhere
    Red = Not Done
    • Mouse Grid
    • PTC Method
    • Trigger Bot

    I'm trying to think of more stuff!

  8. #22
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by seeplusplus View Post
    xD you cant scan GameStatus.
    Plus I already posted...
    0x3781A88C
    do u take drugs?
    i needed 2 minutes and i has a working scan

    EDIT:



    and now go into a rehab
    Last edited by kotentopf; 12-25-2010 at 04:30 AM.
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12