Thread: My PTC Method!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 72 of 72
  1. #61
    speedforyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    741
    Reputation
    -59
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Happy
    lol i like C++ better i learnd c# first tho the there is html,jave,ETC i got like 5000 comp books if u ever need one just message me...

    steel o-o's sig =
    = Done , = Not Done

    Leecher 0 =
    Newbie 25 =
    Member 50 =
    Advanced Member 100 =
    H4X0R Member 150 =
    Dual-Keyboard Member 250 =
    Expert Member 500 =
    's Trainer 750 =
    MPGH Expert 1000 =
    Synthetic Hacker 1250 =
    Blackhat Hacker 1500 =
    Whitehat Hacker 2000 =
    's Guardian 2500 =
    Upcoming MPGHiean 3000 =
    MPGH Addict 3500 =
    MPGHiean 4000 =
    MPGH Knight 4500 =
    MPGH Lord 5000 =
    MPGH Champion 5500 =
    MPGH King 6000 =
    MPGH Legend 6500 =
    MPGH God 7000 =
    MPGH God II 7500 =
    MPGH God III 8000 =
    MPGH God IV 8500 =
    MPGH God V 9000 =
    Arun's Slave 9500 =
    Dave's Slave 10000 =

  2. #62
    RagedYet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    221
    Reputation
    -3
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Because is funny the way you send them in order to learn C++ first go for C# what i meant was make a choice and go for that lenguage every lenguage has levels from low to high so you dont need knowledge of any other lenguages to go for C++ . i recommend C++ right away if thats what you want. and many other experienced people will agree with me.



  3. #63
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by RagedYet View Post
    Because is funny the way you send them in order to learn C++ first go for C# what i meant was make a choice and go for that lenguage every lenguage has levels from low to high so you dont need knowledge of any other lenguages to go for C++ . i recommend C++ right away if thats what you want. and many other experienced people will agree with me.
    Problem with this Community is they will read the first chapters to get the Basic syntax Down so they can leech sources..

    Thats why i dont recommend learning C++ first cause you will be so focused on making hack you will just give up on learning and start leeching

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to whit For This Useful Post:

    _Fk127_ (01-11-2011)

  5. #64
    LionelMessi10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    6,125
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    4,545
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Want to learn programming?

    Read the Bible!

  6. #65
    RagedYet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    221
    Reputation
    -3
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Because is funny the way you send them in order to learn C++ first go for C# what i meant was make a choice and go for that lenguage every lenguage has levels from low to high so you dont need knowledge of any other lenguages to go for C++ . i recommend C++ right away if thats what you want. and many other experienced people will agree with me.

    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post


    Problem with this Community is they will read the first chapters to get the Basic syntax Down so they can leech sources..

    Thats why i dont recommend learning C++ first cause you will be so focused on making hack you will just give up on learning and start leeching
    if you learn c# then go for C++ all you will find is a syntax that look alike.



  7. #66
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by RagedYet View Post
    Because is funny the way you send them in order to learn C++ first go for C# what i meant was make a choice and go for that lenguage every lenguage has levels from low to high so you dont need knowledge of any other lenguages to go for C++ . i recommend C++ right away if thats what you want. and many other experienced people will agree with me.
    Double post ?
    Not cool bro..

  8. #67
    CABR_F371P3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Alessandro10 View Post
    Want to learn programming?

    Read the Bible!
    LOL

    You do not relate to the C++ book that has this subtitle does not it?

    Oh, one more thing: I learned C before all other languages and I recommend.
    Last edited by CABR_F371P3; 01-11-2011 at 07:38 PM.

  9. #68
    RagedYet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    221
    Reputation
    -3
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post


    Double post ?
    Not cool bro..
    Not double it laged. how ever ive answered you above with the same post.



  10. #69
    freedompeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,035
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,784
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by RagedYet View Post


    Noob proof? dude you actually barely understand the syntax of C++ not all of it and you actually copy paste.
    Second of all plenty times you claim shit as your own and act pro. i wont rage or flame you man but why make your self think you can do all of the above? if i was like you i would get a C++ book ASM book learn and practice later on with a none AC game. and learn to reverse off tutorials and cheat engine.

    just trying to help you get better.
    you have hunger so you might learn just give it a try.
    I haven't seen you do half as well as him.

    Quote Originally Posted by RagedYet View Post


    why waste time learning C#?
    you guys make it seem like C++ were the hardest shit on earth besides my dick. You need to make your mind and go for one lenguage if you want to master it or you will end up like many people at the end know more than 5 lenguages but just the basic's why because you cant do it all. thats why bill gates got microsoft. and one person specialist in each topic.

    go for C++
    Because C# is much more "powerful" than C++ in terms of creating programs that do things in a short time.

    Quote Originally Posted by CABR_F371P3 View Post
    C# is for noobs.

    C++ is for smart peoples.
    C# > C++ for most projects and uses, especially automation, which I use daily.

    Quote Originally Posted by RagedYet View Post
    Because is funny the way you send them in order to learn C++ first go for C# what i meant was make a choice and go for that lenguage every lenguage has levels from low to high so you dont need knowledge of any other lenguages to go for C++ . i recommend C++ right away if thats what you want. and many other experienced people will agree with me.
    No, you're totally wrong.

    anata ga daikirai

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to freedompeace For This Useful Post:

    seaplusplus (01-11-2011)

  12. #70
    Crash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JAville
    Posts
    2,889
    Reputation
    163
    Thanks
    3,289
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    i herd u liek c++

  13. #71
    NOOB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,863
    Reputation
    425
    Thanks
    8,598
    actually dis is all mine.

  14. #72
    seaplusplus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    107
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
    I haven't seen you do half as well as him.
    Thanks freedompeace!

    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    i herd u liek c++
    Are you talking about the coding language or me?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345