Thread: WeaponRange

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 90
  1. #16
    Sydney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany...
    Posts
    1,358
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    1,144
    My Mood
    Amused
    Any1 got the Ca Na Dumped Cshell ? Ima Ca Eu :S

    Thanks Cosmos


  2. #17
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by kongamonga View Post
    Any1 got the Ca Na Dumped Cshell ? Ima Ca Eu :S
    i PM u sig scan
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to kotentopf For This Useful Post:

    Sydney (01-05-2011)

  4. #18
    Sydney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany...
    Posts
    1,358
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    1,144
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
    i PM u sig scan
    uhm thanks mate You save me some work

    Thanks Cosmos


  5. #19
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
    i PM u sig scan
    How do you make sig scans so fast do you use a plugin?
    i get them manually..

  6. #20
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    27,854
    Reputation
    3541
    Thanks
    36,153
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Ca is getting fucked





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  7. #21
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Ca is getting fucked
    That's what I thought D:
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.


    Been MPGH Minion: 6 July 2011 - 1 August 2012

  8. #22
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Ca is getting fucked
    Ca been fucked homes..

  9. #23
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post


    How do you make sig scans so fast do you use a plugin?
    i get them manually..
    i also made it manually, just sigmaker->testsig, to check ^^
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  10. #24
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
    i also made it manually, just sigmaker->testsig, to check ^^
    Hmm do you got 32 bit system?

  11. #25
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post


    Hmm do you got 32 bit system?
    Win7 Ult x64

    but if it is help you(all)

    \x8B\x80\x00\x00\x00\x00\x89\x44\x24\x0C\x8B\x82\x 00\x00\x00\x00\xFF\xD0\x3B\xC3\x74\x17\xD9\x80\x00 \x00\x00\x00\xDA\x4C\x24\x08
    xx????xxxxxx????xxxxxxxx????xxxx

    both adresses have the same bytes, waht would you do?

    tipp, its to easy for n00bs(and kongamonga, u say nothing! )
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to kotentopf For This Useful Post:

    whit (01-05-2011)

  13. #26
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
    Win7 Ult x64

    but if it is help you(all)

    \x8B\x80\x00\x00\x00\x00\x89\x44\x24\x0C\x8B\x82\x 00\x00\x00\x00\xFF\xD0\x3B\xC3\x74\x17\xD9\x80\x00 \x00\x00\x00\xDA\x4C\x24\x08
    xx????xxxxxx????xxxxxxxx????xxxx

    both adresses have the same bytes, waht would you do?

    tipp, its to easy for n00bs(and kongamonga, u say nothing! )

    Well thanks for going ahead and getting it for me but how are you using plugins on 64 bit? explain pls

  14. #27
    LionelMessi10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    6,125
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    4,545
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Its is LOL

  15. #28
    NOOBJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in NOOB
    Posts
    1,426
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    693
    Rageyet. If yo uare a pro coder send me something no one has. if not i guess you can't prove you are a coder. Btw take this down noobs are gunna go crazy. Take it off. ANyways no one will no how to update this!

  16. #29
    LionelMessi10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    6,125
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    4,545
    My Mood
    Aggressive

  17. #30
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Zane Slayman View Post
    Rageyet. If yo uare a pro coder send me something no one has. if not i guess you can't prove you are a coder. Btw take this down noobs are gunna go crazy. Take it off. ANyways no one will no how to update this!
    Hes bout to release a base? it that proof ?
    If you new who he really is you wouldnt be saying that

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast