Thread: WeaponRange

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 90
  1. #1
    RagedYet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    221
    Reputation
    -3
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Devilish

    Exclamation WeaponRange

    Ok so many of you guys have seen me talked shit all the time and never release something right? but this time i got pissed since the last hacks released on this forum were used with some of my finds wich i gave to someone and he leeched to everyone alse hmm so now lets make this shit public so everyone can get em right? dont forget to rep me and i might release more good shit maybe aimbot

    #define WepRange1 0x374B5739
    #define WepRange2 0x374B5989

    how to use? nop em

    Example: with bytes


    YourNopFunction( (PBYTE)WepRange1, (PBYTE)"\xB8\x00\x00\x00\x10\x90", 6 );
    YourNopFunction( (PBYTE)WepRange2, (PBYTE)"\xB8\x00\x00\x00\x10\x90", 6 );

    YourNopFunction( (PBYTE)WepRange1, (PBYTE)"\x8B\x80\xC8\x02\x00\x00", 6 );
    YourNopFunction( (PBYTE)WepRange2, (PBYTE)"\x8B\x80\xC8\x02\x00\x00", 6 );

    you find out when they are on or off i dont like feeding leechers on 100%.

    If i get enought thanks ill start posting good shit to get my rep back.
    Last edited by RagedYet; 01-05-2011 at 01:09 PM.



  2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to RagedYet For This Useful Post:

    --Ace-- (01-07-2011),AlessandroPL (01-10-2011),blackwolf007 (01-26-2011),bob90 (01-25-2011),Dead 4 Real (01-18-2011),death2431 (01-10-2011),House.m.d. (02-09-2011),kotentopf (01-05-2011),S0aD (01-26-2011),Soccorman1 (01-18-2011),sugar04 (01-05-2011),Sydney (01-05-2011),test123123 (01-14-2011),whit (01-05-2011),Xlilzoosk8rX (01-09-2011),ZzzPanZerzzz (01-22-2011)

  3. #2
    seaplusplus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    107
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by RagedYet View Post
    Ok so many of you guys have seen me talked shit all the time and never release something right? but this time i got pissed since the last hacks released on this forum were used with some of my finds wich i gave to someone and he leeched to everyone alse hmm so now lets make this shit public so everyone can get em right? dont forget to rep me and i might release more good shit maybe aimbot

    #define WepRange1 0x374B5739
    #define WepRange2 0x374B5989

    how to use? nop em

    If i get enought thanks ill start posting good shit to get my rep back.


    Like you have aimbot... And this is not yours! mattypatty was giving out to some people he wanted to some people! Shouldn't have trusted you! GUYS DON'T TELL HIM THE BYTES! IF HE CAN CODE AIMBOT HE CAN FIND THE BYTES HIMSELF!

  4. #3
    seaplusplus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    107
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by RagedYet View Post


    Your stupid i gave this to matypaty and he leeched to everyone alse thats why i am releasing bitch and dont talk shit just ask paty about Onyx.
    xD then why did he have the bytes... If you found this you this then you would have the bytes...
    Also if you can code aimbot, then you can find the bytes...

  5. #4
    seaplusplus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    107
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by RagedYet View Post


    i didnt release the bytes because i dont like leechers at all but fine let me post them right now noob.
    Why are you asking how to NOP them? xD... NOPing is easier then finding the bytes...
    And even if you did have the bytes, don't post them for noobs...

  6. #5
    seaplusplus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    107
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by RagedYet View Post


    i wasent asking noob i told them how to use them faggot. ur the leecher here kid i know what u did.
    Oh, sorry about that. And that thing I did was along time ago. You don't have to like me, but you don't have to bother me about it either! And your the leeching kid. I deleted all the stuff I leeched!

  7. #6
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,842
    Someone got pwnt. Now both of you stfu. Post them or not.

  8. #7
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    i dont know if it is right, but i think 8B 80 90 90 90 90
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  9. #8
    seaplusplus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    107
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
    i dont know if it is right, but i think 8B 80 90 90 90 90
    Naw... I'll give you the bytes when I get home from school, cause you deserve them, cause your a real coder!

  10. #9
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by RagedYet View Post

    how to use? nop em

    Example: with bytes


    YourNopFunction( (PBYTE)WepRange1, (PBYTE)"\xB8\x00\x00\x00\x10\x90", 6 );
    YourNopFunction( (PBYTE)WepRange2, (PBYTE)"\xB8\x00\x00\x00\x10\x90", 6 );

    YourNopFunction( (PBYTE)WepRange1, (PBYTE)"\x8B\x80\xC8\x02\x00\x00", 6 );
    YourNopFunction( (PBYTE)WepRange2, (PBYTE)"\x8B\x80\xC8\x02\x00\x00", 6 );
    first, its not noped, just one byte is a nop value, but it do the same with 00 im very sure, cause the last 4 bytes simulate a DWORD value, so when nothing call the DWORD, the dword is not interesting(MOV EAX[EAX+2C8])
    second, its not a "NOPfunction", NOP means No Operation, so if it is realy a NOP function, it just can edit the byte to 90, but it can more, so its more an "HexEditFunction"
    third, what this realy does, never heard that, make it unlimitet fling bullets or something liek that?
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  11. #10
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by RagedYet View Post


    Pretty much this disables the distance a weapon can be used with.
    so you can knife people from far away. e.t.c
    than i understand it right, thank you

    btw. this addies have of a long size all in cshell the same bytes
    so sigscanners, have it hard(when they not use there brain^^)
    cuase of an size for 0x100 is always the same bytes(i can have made an error by counting)

    EDIT: i have sig now^^
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  12. #11
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by RagedYet View Post


    yeah bro thats why the MPGH "Pro coders" cant find this lol Cause they are not so pro after all well you seem like a nice guy and i dont mind sharing with you i was gonna release remotekill here as well (Kills people with 1 shot Like the old ultimate super bullets) and more shit got a msn?
    if u wanna add me, PM me
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  13. #12
    Sydney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany...
    Posts
    1,358
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    1,144
    My Mood
    Amused
    If any1 gives me the Dumped Ca NA Cshell i could fine the bytes plus sig scan.
    Or just give me the Sig scan

    Thanks Cosmos


  14. #13
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by seaplusplus View Post
    Like you have aimbot... And this is not yours! mattypatty was giving out to some people he wanted to some people! Shouldn't have trusted you! GUYS DON'T TELL HIM THE BYTES! IF HE CAN CODE AIMBOT HE CAN FIND THE BYTES HIMSELF!
    Mattypatty sucks at MHS and finding addies..

  15. #14
    Sydney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany...
    Posts
    1,358
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    1,144
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by RagedYet View Post
    There we go imma release the Full VIP base aimbot and every other shit you could ask for ofcourse on other website and i cant advertise but if you wanna own the base and ruin nexon add me up on msn legendy@live.com
    Just wanted to say, Nice Find. I added you 2

    Thanks Cosmos


  16. #15
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by RagedYet View Post
    There we go imma release the Full VIP base aimbot and every other shit you could ask for ofcourse on other website and i cant advertise but if you wanna own the base and ruin nexon add me up on msn legendy@live.com
    I dont think this is The Real RagedYet
    It doesnt seem like him but added him anyway

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast