Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26
  1. #16
    LionelMessi10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    6,125
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    4,545
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by kongamonga View Post
    Lol : You is Epic coder ?
    KOTENTOPF IS EPIC CODER

  2. #17
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by mo3ad001 View Post
    where is Image size ?
    i don't use Pattern for
    Weapon Range and GameStatus and BeastMode
    because i never Got work Pattern , Idk y
    [php]#define CSHELLW (DWORD)GetModuleHandleW(L"CShell.dll")
    #define CSHELLA (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll")

    #ifdef UNICODE
    #define CSHELL CSHELLW
    #else
    #define CSHELL CSHELLA
    #endif
    #define CSHELLS 0x72C000[/php]

    CSHELLS is the size(u can use it, its my personal one)
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  3. #18
    mo3ad001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    842
    Reputation
    53
    Thanks
    795
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
    [php]#define CSHELLW (DWORD)GetModuleHandleW(L"CShell.dll")
    #define CSHELLA (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll")

    #ifdef UNICODE
    #define CSHELL CSHELLW
    #else
    #define CSHELL CSHELLA
    #endif
    #define CSHELLS 0x72C000[/php]

    CSHELLS is the size(u can use it, its my personal one)
    i want to ask you Because you are simple Pro in Pattern
    i can use this for Every Pattern

    H A X O
    Email : Noobmem@hotmail.com


  4. #19
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by mo3ad001 View Post
    i want to ask you Because you are simple Pro in Pattern
    i can use this for Every Pattern
    every cshell pattern(all addies in cshell)
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  5. #20
    mo3ad001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    842
    Reputation
    53
    Thanks
    795
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
    every cshell pattern(all addies in cshell)
    omg THX mAN
    Other question !?
    do you can help me On Weapon Range Pattern ?

    H A X O
    Email : Noobmem@hotmail.com


  6. #21
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by mo3ad001 View Post
    omg THX mAN
    Other question !?
    do you can help me On Weapon Range Pattern ?
    http://www.mpgh.me/forum/207-combat-...ml#post3279232
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  7. #22
    mo3ad001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    842
    Reputation
    53
    Thanks
    795
    My Mood
    Busy
    Thank You :P
    You are Really Simple Pro
    as Well what i can say Just Really Pro :P
    Last edited by mo3ad001; 01-07-2011 at 01:46 PM.

    H A X O
    Email : Noobmem@hotmail.com


  8. #23
    LionelMessi10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    6,125
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    4,545
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    #pragma message("======================")
    #pragma message("| Base by: Kotentopf |")
    #pragma message("| If u get Errors: |")
    #pragma message("|It's not my problem!|")
    #pragma message("| Do not ask me: |")
    #pragma message("| !EVERYTHING! |")
    #pragma message("======================")

  9. #24
    Crash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JAville
    Posts
    2,889
    Reputation
    163
    Thanks
    3,289
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Lol you can use InterfaceMgr

  10. #25
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Lol you can use InterfaceMgr
    i know, but i personally use the LTBase function
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  11. #26
    CABR_F371P3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    LOLOLOLOL SHIT

    I don't have a brain..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12