Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26
  1. #1
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251

    Sig Scan: Gamestatus

    NOT A COMPLETTLY CODE!!!

    u need olly and a brain to make it complete


    Code:
    \x8B\x0D\x00\x00\x00\x00\x8B\x11\x8B\x42\x6C\xFF\xD0\x8B\x10\x8B\xC8\x8B\x42\x64\xFF\xD0\x8B\x55\x00\x83\xF8\x10\x8B\x82\x00\x00\x00\x00\x6A\x00\x8B\xCD\x75\x07\x68\x00\x00\x00\x00\xEB\x05\x68\x00\x00\x00\x00\xFF\xD0\x57\x6A\x02\x8B\xCE\xE8\x00\x00\x00\x00\x8B\xF8\x85\xFF\x0F\x84\x00\x00\x00\x00\x8B\x17\x8B\x82\x00\x00\x00\x00\x53\x8B\x1E\x6A\x04\x6A\x02\x8B\xCF\xFF\xD0\x8B\x53\x7C
    
    xx????xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx????xxxxxxx????xxx????xxxxxxxx????xxxxxx????xxxx????xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    
    Addy = *(DD*)Addy
    Addy = *(DD*)Addy
    
    Addy = Addy + 0xE4
    EDIT:
    alternative some more scans:
    Code:
    \x8B\x0D\x00\x00\x00\x00\x8B\x01\xC7\x44\x24\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x8B\x10\xFF\xE2\xD9\xEE\xD9\x98\x00\x00\x00\x00\x5E\xC2\x04\x00
    
    xx????xxxxx?????xxxxxxxx????xxxx
    
    
    \x8B\x0D\x00\x00\x00\x00\x68\x00\x00\x00\x00\x89\x5C\x24\x20\x89\x5C\x24\x28\x89\x5C\x24\x30\x89\x5C\x24\x38\x88\x5C\x24\x3C\x89\x5C\x24\x64\x89\x44\x24\x40\x89\x5C\x24\x44\x89\x5C\x24\x5C\x89\x6C\x24\x68\x89\x5C\x24\x50\x89\x5C\x24\x54\x89\x5C\x24\x58\x89\x5C\x24\x60\xC7\x44\x24\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\xC7\x44\x24\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\xC7\x44\x24\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\xE8\x00\x00\x00\x00\x8B\x47\x10\x8B\x6F\x14\x89\x46\x2C\xE8\x00\x00\x00\x00\x8B\x4F\x1C\x8B\x57\x18
    
    xx????x????xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?????xxx?????xxx?????x????xxxxxxxxxx????xxxxxx
    
    
    \xA1\x00\x00\x00\x00\x83\xB8\xE4\x00\x00\x00\x05\x75\x05\xE9\x00\x00\x00\x00\xC3
    
    x????xxxxxxxxxx????x
    there are more than 30 addresses to scan and it works, when everyone say me: u can not scan gamestatus, use the realilfe command "Fragself"

    credit me, noone else made one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    have fun
    Last edited by kotentopf; 01-07-2011 at 11:52 AM.
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kotentopf For This Useful Post:

    ac1d_buRn (01-07-2011),[MPGH]flameswor10 (01-07-2011),Sydney (01-07-2011)

  3. #2
    Sydney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany...
    Posts
    1,358
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    1,144
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yey. Thanks Dude and good Work!

    Thanks Cosmos


  4. #3
    dean-wingess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    409
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
    Addy = Addy + 0xE4
    [/code]
    have fun
    I wonder from where you know that you have to + 0xE4 i mean how can we find out what to + ?

    Is it the reference between or what ?? I'm just wondering.
    [YOUTUBE]e89lqiE0wi0[/YOUTUBE]

  5. #4
    markoj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    s
    Posts
    1,067
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    407
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by dean-wingess View Post
    I wonder from where you know that you have to + 0xE4 i mean how can we find out what to + ?

    Is it the reference between or what ?? I'm just wondering.
    Thats what you add to get to the address, you look at the one you scanned and the real one then find out how to get to it
    Dont ban me

  6. #5
    dean-wingess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    409
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by markoj View Post
    Thats what you add to get to the address, you look at the one you scanned and the real one then find out how to get to it
    The missing size between both is the thing to + ok i got it.
    [YOUTUBE]e89lqiE0wi0[/YOUTUBE]

  7. #6
    Sydney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany...
    Posts
    1,358
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    1,144
    My Mood
    Amused
    Tested it and works. Thanks

    Thanks Cosmos


  8. #7
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by kongamonga View Post
    Tested it and works. Thanks
    u also get a tut how i scan the beastmode, so this is much easier^^
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to kotentopf For This Useful Post:

    dean-wingess (01-07-2011)

  10. #8
    markoj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    s
    Posts
    1,067
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    407
    My Mood
    Bored
    Lol "no one made one"
    People have made these but not released public
    Dont ban me

  11. #9
    Sydney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany...
    Posts
    1,358
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    1,144
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
    u also get a tut how i scan the beastmode, so this is much easier^^
    True. Its not that easy but if you have a good Teacher you get it out.

    Thanks Cosmos


  12. #10
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by markoj View Post
    Lol "no one made one"
    People have made these but not released public
    in just gellin used it in his vip base, at a class
    else they use the ingamefunction in the ltbase
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  13. #11
    LionelMessi10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    6,125
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    4,545
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Other:

    Code:
    \x05\x00\x00\x00\x00\xB5\x73\x37\x94\xB5\x73\x37\x88\xB5\x00\x00\x00\x00 x????xxxxxxxxx????

  14. #12
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by Alessandro10 View Post
    Other:

    Code:
    \x05\x00\x00\x00\x00\xB5\x73\x37\x94\xB5\x73\x37\x88\xB5\x00\x00\x00\x00 x????xxxxxxxxx????
    ok, have fun

    see u next patch


    3781A88C 05000000 DB 05; int Gamestatus
    3781A890 9CB57337 DD CShell_2.3773B59C; DWORD any addy, change after patch
    3781A894 94B57337 DD CShell_2.3773B594; DWORD any addy, change after patch
    3781A898 88B57337 DD CShell_2.3773B588; DWORD any addy, change after patch
    Last edited by kotentopf; 01-07-2011 at 12:42 PM.
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to kotentopf For This Useful Post:

    LionelMessi10 (01-07-2011)

  16. #13
    LionelMessi10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    6,125
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    4,545
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
    ok, have fun

    see u next patch


    3781A88C 05000000 DB 05; int Gamestatus
    3781A890 9CB57337 DD CShell_2.3773B59C; DWORD any addy, change after patch
    3781A894 94B57337 DD CShell_2.3773B594; DWORD any addy, change after patch
    3781A898 88B57337 DD CShell_2.3773B588; DWORD any addy, change after patch
    YOU IS EPIC CODER!

  17. #14
    mo3ad001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    842
    Reputation
    53
    Thanks
    795
    My Mood
    Busy
    where is Image size ?
    i don't use Pattern for
    Weapon Range and GameStatus and BeastMode
    because i never Got work Pattern , Idk y
    Last edited by mo3ad001; 01-07-2011 at 01:02 PM.

    H A X O
    Email : Noobmem@hotmail.com


  18. #15
    Sydney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany...
    Posts
    1,358
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    1,144
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Alessandro10 View Post
    YOU IS EPIC CODER!
    Lol : You is Epic coder ?

    Thanks Cosmos


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast