Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 61
  1. #16
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post


    Same.......
    whats ur Jumpfunction?
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  2. #17
    LionelMessi10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    6,125
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    4,545
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    In CA BR........


  3. #18
    CABR_F371P3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    What is DIP?

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to CABR_F371P3 For This Useful Post:

    Sydney (01-08-2011)

  5. #19
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by CABR_F371P3 View Post
    What is DIP?
    Dude its Penis
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  6. #20
    CABR_F371P3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Oh sorry, I don't know what you don't have a penis.

  7. #21
    Sydney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany...
    Posts
    1,358
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    1,144
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by CABR_F371P3 View Post
    What is DIP?
    Do this :

    If(Chams){
    PTC("DIP 1")
    PTC("Chams 1")
    }else{
    PTC("DIP 0)
    PTC("Chams 0")
    }


    Thanks Cosmos


  8. #22
    CABR_F371P3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Code:
    if( Troll ) { PTC("Troll 1"); } else { PTC("Troll 0"); }

  9. #23
    Crash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JAville
    Posts
    2,889
    Reputation
    163
    Thanks
    3,289
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I did post a method that allows you to hook any d3d function you know... DIP is right in front of you

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Crash For This Useful Post:

    CABR_F371P3 (01-08-2011)

  11. #24
    LionelMessi10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    6,125
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    4,545
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    DIP is DIP

    lolololol

  12. #25
    CABR_F371P3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    I did post a method that allows you to hook any d3d function you know... DIP is right in front of you
    Oh, Thanks

    jajajajaja

  13. #26
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    i stay now back on topic:
    bypassing will be very hard, the server check for changed values

    so u have not a long time to use this:
    [php] Hack.Addresses.Invisible = Hack.Addresses.FindPattern(CSHELL,CSHELLS,(PBYTE)" \x56\x8B\xF1\xE8\x00\x00\x00\x00\xC7\x06\x00\x00\x 00\x00\x89\x35\x00\x00\x00\x00\x8B\xC6\x5E\xC3","x xxx????xx????xx????xxxx");

    if(Hack.Addresses.Invisible){
    Hack.Addresses.Invisible = *(DWORD*) (Hack.Addresses.Invisible + 16);
    Hack.Addresses.Invisible = *(DWORD*) (Hack.Addresses.Invisible);
    Hack.Addresses.Invisible = Hack.Addresses.Invisible + 0xB8;}[/php]
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  14. #27
    vingadormaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    154
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    243
    kotentopf try using this alternative addy:

    0x3782C0AE

    0 to off.
    1 to on.

  15. #28
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by vingadormaster View Post
    kotentopf try using this alternative addy:

    0x3782C0AE

    0 to off.
    1 to on.
    oh shit i totally forgot alternativ addy *__*
    thank you^^(is it the current eu or na?)

    EDIT: i think EU
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  16. #29
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by vingadormaster View Post
    kotentopf try using this alternative addy:

    0x3782C0AE

    0 to off.
    1 to on.
    Someone gib me EU cshell dumped I think its for eu?

  17. #30
    vingadormaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    154
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    243
    Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
    oh shit i totally forgot alternativ addy *__*
    thank you^^(is it the current eu or na?)
    current for eu

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast