Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 61
  1. #31
    LionelMessi10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    6,125
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    4,545
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    vingadormaster is DragQueen!

  2. #32
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by vingadormaster View Post
    current for eu
    lol, this addy is at the neighbourhood of beastmode


    Quote Originally Posted by Alessandro10 View Post
    vingadormaster is DragQueen!
    and combatarmscheats and combatarms hacks(without space) and a good friend of my self
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  3. #33
    seaplusplus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    107
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Drunk
    @CABR_F371P3

    DIP stands for DrawIndexedPrimitive which is, correct me if I'm wrong, 82 on the vTable...

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to seaplusplus For This Useful Post:

    CABR_F371P3 (01-08-2011)

  5. #34
    LionelMessi10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    6,125
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    4,545
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
    lol, this addy is at the neighbourhood of beastmode




    and combatarmscheats and combatarms hacks(without space) and a good friend of my self
    I Know, he is my friend BR =D

  6. #35
    CABR_F371P3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by seaplusplus View Post
    @CABR_F371P3

    DIP stands for DrawIndexedPrimitive which is, correct me if I'm wrong, 82 on the vTable...
    Thanks..

    Where you leeched this? LOL, just kidding..

  7. #36
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    0x3782C0AE is wrong i think, cause this addy is 2 bytes higher than the normal beastmode, and the beastmode is an default integer(32bit) so its take 4 bytes

    normaly its 05 00 00 00 for the beastmode
    with that addy its 01 00 01 00
    and beastmode works with values they higher than 4, so its the same effect, and i tested it before i post that: D/C^^
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  8. #37
    LionelMessi10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    6,125
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    4,545
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    DC Again ?

    Make BeastMode in Assembler ^^
    Last edited by LionelMessi10; 01-08-2011 at 03:20 PM.

  9. #38
    vingadormaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    154
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    243
    Quote Originally Posted by Alessandro10 View Post
    vingadormaster is DragQueen!
    DragQueen calling another DragQueen

    Alessandro = Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
    0x3782C0AE is wrong i think, cause this addy is 2 bytes higher than the normal beastmode, and the beastmode is an default integer(32bit) so its take 4 bytes

    normaly its 05 00 00 00 for the beastmode
    with that addy its 01 00 01 00
    and beastmode works with values they higher than 4, so its the same effect, and i tested it before i post that: D/C^^
    i tested only the 0x3782C0AE and it worked, others not tested because you said that is causing DC and also because I have to use proxies to access CAEU.

    usage:

    Memoria((void *)0x3782C0AE, (void *)(PBYTE)"\x01", 1);
    } else {
    Memoria((void *)0x3782C0AE, (void *)(PBYTE)"\x00", 1);
    }

    or

    *(long*)0x3782C0AE = 1;
    }else{
    *(long*)0x3782C0AE = 0;

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to vingadormaster For This Useful Post:

    whit (01-08-2011)

  11. #39
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by vingadormaster View Post
    DragQueen calling another DragQueen

    Alessandro = Anna



    i tested only the 0x3782C0AE and it worked, others not tested because you said that is causing DC and also because I have to use proxies to access CAEU.

    usage:

    Memoria((void *)0x3782C0AE, (void *)(PBYTE)"\x01", 1);
    } else {
    Memoria((void *)0x3782C0AE, (void *)(PBYTE)"\x00", 1);
    }

    or

    *(long*)0x3782C0AE = 1;
    }else{
    *(long*)0x3782C0AE = 0;
    What proxie you use Since someone want dump cshell for me *Couch* Kotentopf

  12. #40
    LionelMessi10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    6,125
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    4,545
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    YourFreedom + ProxyCap

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to LionelMessi10 For This Useful Post:

    whit (01-08-2011)

  14. #41
    vingadormaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    154
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    243
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post


    What proxie you use Since someone want dump cshell for me *Couch* Kotentopf
    proxy = youfreedom + proxycap.

    first i downloaded full caeu with mirror in caeu portal, updated and dumped.

    but to dump i use kernel detective and not need proxy to update after patchs, only to login in caeu.

    Cshell dumped is recording the information about the player, windows version, video card, weapons days, possibly to detect and ban the player.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to vingadormaster For This Useful Post:

    whit (01-08-2011)

  16. #42
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post


    What proxie you use Since someone want dump cshell for me *Couch* Kotentopf
    when i send u a dumb, all other want a dumb, then i must open a thread and i must make virusscans, to much work for me ^^
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  17. #43
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
    when i send u a dumb, all other want a dumb, then i must open a thread and i must make virusscans, to much work for me ^^
    Media fire And pm FTW
    dumb != dump
    Last edited by whit; 01-08-2011 at 03:59 PM.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to whit For This Useful Post:

    markoj (01-08-2011)

  19. #44
    LionelMessi10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    6,125
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    4,545
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Code:
    if(Alessandro10 > whit && kotentopf && vingadormaster && Crash && Godon'){
    Push("Alessandro Win 1");
    }

  20. #45
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by Alessandro10 View Post
    Code:
    if(Alessandro10 > whit && kotentopf && vingadormaster && Crash && Godon'){
    Push("Alessandro Win 1");
    }
    [php]if(User->GetUser("Alessandro10")->Grammar->TryToWrite("Gordon`") == USER_FAIL)
    User->All->Do->LoL.Level[99].Start();[/php]
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast