Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 61
  1. #46
    CABR_F371P3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Code:
    if( American->Write("Portuguese") == TRUE )
    {
    Dream.WakeUp();
    }
    JAJAJAJAJA FK US ENGLISH

  2. #47
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by CABR_F371P3 View Post
    Code:
    if( American->Write("Portuguese") == TRUE )
    {
    Dream.WakeUp();
    }
    JAJAJAJAJA FK US ENGLISH
    English is a wordwide language so ur "dream" is just a dream
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  3. #48
    CABR_F371P3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    The world language most speaked is Mandarin Chinese.

    /TROLLFACE

  4. #49
    LionelMessi10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    6,125
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    4,545
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I SPEAK PORTUGUES

  5. #50
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by CABR_F371P3 View Post
    The world language most speaked is Mandarin Chinese.

    /TROLLFACE
    u fail...
    its the most spoken mother tongue but u speak in more lands english than chinese
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  6. #51
    Synns's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,176
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    2,554
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Alessandro10 View Post
    I SPEAK PORTUGUES
    Portugues???

    I speak Englesh.

  7. #52
    CABR_F371P3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Alessandro10 View Post
    I SPEAK PORTUGUES
    Sério? kkkkkkk

    World Better Language: Really? jajajajaja


    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannus View Post
    Portugues???

    I speak Englesh.
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA HHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHH AHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAH

    In Portuguese, Portuguese == Português
    In Portuguese, English == Inglês

    In English, Portuguese == Portuguese
    In English, English == English

    You understand?

  8. #53
    Synns's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,176
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    2,554
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by CABR_F371P3 View Post
    Sério? kkkkkkk

    World Better Language: Really? jajajajaja




    HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA HHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHH AHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAH

    In Portuguese, Portuguese == Português
    In Portuguese, English == Inglês

    In English, Portuguese == Portuguese
    In English, English == English

    You understand?
    I no understan I speak de Englesh.

  9. #54
    CABR_F371P3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I'm from Iran and I'll kill you all.

    Just kidding jajajajaj

  10. #55
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    In Love
    To be honest, I've never seen people use Beastmode in combat arms before :/
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.


    Been MPGH Minion: 6 July 2011 - 1 August 2012

  11. #56
    Sydney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany...
    Posts
    1,358
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    1,144
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yay...Got the scan for the alternative beastmode. So will 5 work again with the alternative one =
    Last edited by Sydney; 01-08-2011 at 07:05 PM.

    Thanks Cosmos


  12. #57
    CABR_F371P3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
    To be honest, I've never seen people use Beastmode in combat arms before :/
    I use. But I play em CA BR.

  13. #58
    dervin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    48
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
    To be honest, I've never seen people use Beastmode in combat arms before :/
    XD me too, because only some people have it. Have you ever seen a people with unlimited ammo? You should, because it's in vip hack, beastmode not XD
    The cake is a lie

  14. #59
    dean-wingess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    409
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by kongamonga View Post
    Yay...Got the scan for the alternative beastmode. So will 5 work again with the alternative one =
    I don't think so.
    [YOUTUBE]e89lqiE0wi0[/YOUTUBE]

  15. #60
    Sydney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany...
    Posts
    1,358
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    1,144
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by dean-wingess View Post
    I don't think so.
    Fuck, then i created it for nothing. Well it was easy. as its just 2 addies higher then beastmode

    Thanks Cosmos


Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast