Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 61
  1. #1
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251

    Good News: Beastmode

    U have luck!
    At the next Patch the Beastmode will not work anymore.
    In EU u get now a "Lost Connection to Server" by enable it.
    Nexon want to fuck us, so we start to fuck Nexon!

    EDIT:
    played a little bit arround.
    Any function checks if the value of that addy is more than 2 (if(Addy > 2) DC)
    just look for it and nop it, than its bypassed, im very sure.
    at the moment im looking for it

    Thanks for reading
    Last edited by kotentopf; 01-08-2011 at 01:24 PM.
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kotentopf For This Useful Post:

    CABR_F371P3 (01-08-2011),J (01-08-2011),LionelMessi10 (01-08-2011),nickh (01-10-2011),Sydney (01-08-2011)

  3. #2
    IcySeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    300
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    148
    My Mood
    Amused
    THANKS FOR PATCHING PLAYERSTATE NEXON !
    Now patch gellin's base and we're good to go

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IcySeal For This Useful Post:

    ac1d_buRn (01-08-2011),J (01-08-2011),kotentopf (01-08-2011),Nubzgetkillz (02-05-2011)

  5. #3
    LionelMessi10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    6,125
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    4,545
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Thanks for Information..

  6. #4
    dean-wingess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    409
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I'm sure there's another way.

    I don't care my No Clip is enough.

    Now we'll see who the real coders are
    [YOUTUBE]e89lqiE0wi0[/YOUTUBE]

  7. #5
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by dean-wingess View Post
    I'm sure there's another way.

    I don't care my No Clip is enough.

    Now we'll see who the real coders are


    hooked:
    DIP
    SSS
    Reset

    working on
    Present
    EndScene


    and you?
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  8. #6
    LionelMessi10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    6,125
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    4,545
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    DIP is very easy brow

  9. #7
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by Alessandro10 View Post
    DIP is very easy brow
    agree, but im sure he not have it
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  10. #8
    LionelMessi10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    6,125
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    4,545
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
    agree, but im sure he not have it
    I have

  11. #9
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by Alessandro10 View Post
    I have
    screen
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  12. #10
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post


    hooked:
    DIP
    SSS
    Reset

    working on
    Present
    EndScene


    and you?
    Apparently gellin base has DIP but i dont see it..
    I had DIP hooked before his base got leaked..

    Btw you know you dont have to hook SSS..

  13. #11
    mo3ad001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    842
    Reputation
    53
    Thanks
    795
    My Mood
    Busy
    i guess if you Use Gordon` Bypass may work , that has been shared before months ago
    and use Gellin's Method for Present EndScene on here base v4 May Work idk
    Last edited by mo3ad001; 01-08-2011 at 01:48 PM.

    H A X O
    Email : Noobmem@hotmail.com


  14. #12
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by mo3ad001 View Post
    i guess if you Use Gordon` Bypass may work , that has been shared before months ago
    and use Gellin's Method for Present EndScene on here base v4 May Work idk
    Those arent gellins method he got them from someone else

  15. #13
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post


    Those arent gellins method he got them from someone else
    im hooking into d3d9.dll
    midfunction hook
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  16. #14
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
    im hooking into d3d9.dll
    midfunction hook
    Same.......

  17. #15
    dean-wingess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    409
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I gave up on DIP since my setstreamsource output is wrong..

    my whole world is getting colored with shaderchams.
    Code:
    HRESULT WINAPI hkSetStreamSource(LPDIRECT3DDEVICE9 pDevice, UINT nStreamNumber, LPDIRECT3DVERTEXBUFFER9 pStreamData, UINT nStride)
    {
    	_asm pushad;
    if (nStreamNumber==0) m_Stride = nStride;
    	_asm popad;
    	return oSetStreamSource(pDevice, nStreamNumber, pStreamData, nStride);
    }
    I've this problem only on combat arms.

    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post


    Same.......
    Screen ;D?
    Last edited by dean-wingess; 01-08-2011 at 02:09 PM.
    [YOUTUBE]e89lqiE0wi0[/YOUTUBE]

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast