Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    filecroc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    18

    Update Address GameStatus - 20/01/2011


    Address
    Code:
    0x37825D44
    Credits for the Address

    Alessandro10
    .L33T

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to filecroc For This Useful Post:

    Dead 4 Real (01-22-2011),LionelMessi10 (01-23-2011)

  3. #2
    -Stephen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Code:
    typedef bool (*IsConnected_t)(void);  
    bool IsIngame()
    {
    	DWORD* LTBase = (DWORD*)0x37817E30;
    	IsConnected_t pConnected = *(IsConnected_t*)(*LTBase + 0x8C);
    
    	return pConnected();
    }
    credits: Gordan`

  4. #3
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by -Stephen View Post
    Code:
    typedef bool (*IsConnected_t)(void);  
    bool IsIngame()
    {
    	DWORD* LTBase = (DWORD*)0x37817E30;
    	IsConnected_t pConnected = *(IsConnected_t*)(*LTBase + 0x8C);
    
    	return pConnected();
    }
    credits: Gordan`
    u can say it them how often u want, they always use the fucking gamestatusaddy -.-
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  5. #4
    -Stephen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
    u can say it them how often u want, they always use the fucking gamestatusaddy -.-
    I know ahahahha

  6. #5
    Reimy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    178
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    704
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
    u can say it them how often u want, they always use the fucking gamestatusaddy -.-
    I use it XD, its more simple to update. XD


    ---------------------------------------------
    ---------------------------------------------

    Quote Originally Posted by ihackyoufack View Post
    reimys hack looks epic and has epic features
    NOBODY SHALL DEFEAT REIMY!!!
    exept chocolate but chocoleate hacks in real life :O


  7. #6
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by Reimy View Post
    I use it XD, its more simple to update. XD
    gamestatus is also simple, u can update with mhs or use my pattern or the right class^^
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  8. #7
    Reimy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    178
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    704
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
    gamestatus is also simple, u can update with mhs or use my pattern or the right class^^

    I prefer Use these
    Code:
    typedef bool (*IsConnected_t)(void);  
    bool IsIngame()
    {
    	DWORD* LTBase = (DWORD*)0x37817E30;
    	IsConnected_t pConnected = *(IsConnected_t*)(*LTBase + 0x8C);
    
    	return pConnected();
    }
    Its More simple to find Ltc

    And Ty For It


    ---------------------------------------------
    ---------------------------------------------

    Quote Originally Posted by ihackyoufack View Post
    reimys hack looks epic and has epic features
    NOBODY SHALL DEFEAT REIMY!!!
    exept chocolate but chocoleate hacks in real life :O


  9. #8
    filecroc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    18
    I Am Alessandro10 =D, Kotentopf i found Manually =D
    Last edited by filecroc; 01-22-2011 at 05:15 PM.