Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 52
  1. #16
    SNal2F's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    175
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    Fuck it. If people are just gonna be releasing source I'm taking it. That's just too good to pass up. Probably can end up reversing the whole fking player class with this, and a few others while I'm at it.

    Plus I know no one here wrote it, there's few people who would write out a constructor like this
    Code:
    CAimbot::CAimbot() : LockedOn(false), AimLastTicks(0), AimTimeLeft(0), AimTimeInitial(0), DontTarget(false)
    {}
    ...Unless they had some practice in CLI.
    its an eye sore aimbot......

  2. #17
    supercarz1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North of Hell, South of Heaven
    Posts
    6,066
    Reputation
    323
    Thanks
    3,319
    My Mood
    Doh
    whats supercaveopk?

    commando: You're probably the best non-coder coder I know LOL


  3. #18
    Mr.Magicman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sitting in my cave full of thoughts learning Asembly
    Posts
    2,103
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    646
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
    whats supercaveopk?
    Isnt that self explainatory?

    Its Super-Cave-OPK for those cavers who think their superheroes

  4. #19
    qwerty01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    179
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    215
    My Mood
    Lurking
    release != create
    give credits where needed.
    Last edited by AVGN; 01-24-2011 at 02:10 PM.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to qwerty01 For This Useful Post:

    NOOBJr (01-24-2011)

  6. #20
    NOOBJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in NOOB
    Posts
    1,426
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    693
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon View Post
    This is leeched STRAIGHT out of mmbobs old base... dumb stupid noob Get the fuck out.

    Oh and PS THIS IS choob proof because you need all the classes. Look at the calls to the functions retard.

    I'm with code demon. This is in fact mmbobs base. Why is it getting leaked

  7. #21
    mmbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ja
    Posts
    655
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    1,156
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    Fuck it. If people are just gonna be releasing source I'm taking it. That's just too good to pass up. Probably can end up reversing the whole fking player class with this, and a few others while I'm at it.

    Plus I know no one here wrote it, there's few people who would write out a constructor like this
    Code:
    CAimbot::CAimbot() : LockedOn(false), AimLastTicks(0), AimTimeLeft(0), AimTimeInitial(0), DontTarget(false)
    {}
    ...Unless they had some practice in CLI.
    CLI? That's standard C++.

    Quote Originally Posted by SNal2F View Post
    its an eye sore aimbot......
    Yeah it wasn't very good. Two loops in what could be accomplished in one. After it was released I decided to optimize it.

  8. #22
    markoj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    s
    Posts
    1,067
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    407
    My Mood
    Bored
    It wasn't yours to release dumbass, and why would you get credits, just because some idiot gave it to you that wasn't supposed to you think your special and release just for reps.
    You will probably lose rep for this...
    Dont ban me

  9. #23
    jajarem64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sarasota, FL - USA
    Posts
    318
    Reputation
    -13
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I was forced to release it because RDG gave me no other choice. They fail at DDoS'ing btw so fuck them lol I'll release the whole Base all over the internet if they piss me off any futher.

  10. #24
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by jajarem64 View Post
    Whoever said I leeched this? This isn't just available to anyone nor is this source. Now this is where I'm allowed to release shit right ok then there it is thank me and rep me.
    Thats like being chocolate

  11. #25
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    BOO THIS MAN!!! TEHE



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  12. #26
    jajarem64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sarasota, FL - USA
    Posts
    318
    Reputation
    -13
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostJr View Post
    Thats like being chocolate
    Hah what a coincidence cause I support Chocolate 100%

  13. #27
    why06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IBM
    Posts
    4,305
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    2,194
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by mmbob View Post
    CLI? That's standard C++.
    Perhaps you read a book that also teaches CLI. This particular method of initialization I see quite often in CLI code, and not so much in standard C++, if you want it keep it. I'm just tired of people posting sources and then people bishin about it, ffs if u don't want ur code released keep it to yourself. The code I write and release publicly is released so that anyone can use, but it seems the code other's write somehow gets out without their knowledge. I just don't see how hard it is to keep stuff secret. Same thing goes for Gellin's base. That code didn't just find its way out if Gellin didn't help it get out. You can keep your code mbbob, I don't need my point simply is that I see people releasing code that's not theirs, people obsessed with keeping it secret, and somehow the code ends up everywhere anyway, yet nowhere do I see techniques or skills taught.

    For instance look at this. World of Game Hacking - The Home of CES -> aimbot Tutorial! That's where I first learned how to make an aimbot. Though the game might change and the specifics it teaches a technique. I wish I saw more of that here. I'm sorry I lost my cool for a bit and acted rash. I should have thought that through before I said it. And no I would not be able to get the Player class out of that. Those addresses are probably outdated anyway. I didn't even bother to look at them. I've never released a hack for this game in all my time at MPGH so I think you can rest assured I was just bluffing and not trying to blindly copy and paste your code. I was just trying to make a point.

    "Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

  14. #28
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post


    Perhaps you read a book that also teaches CLI. This particular method of initialization I see quite often in CLI code, and not so much in standard C++, if you want it keep it. I'm just tired of people posting sources and then people bishin about it, ffs if u don't want ur code released keep it to yourself. The code I write and release publicly is released so that anyone can use, but it seems the code other's write somehow gets out without their knowledge. I just don't see how hard it is to keep stuff secret. Same thing goes for Gellin's base. That code didn't just find its way out if Gellin didn't help it get out. You can keep your code mbbob, I don't need my point simply is that I see people releasing code that's not theirs, people obsessed with keeping it secret, and somehow the code ends up everywhere anyway, yet nowhere do I see techniques or skills taught.

    For instance look at this. World of Game Hacking - The Home of CES -> aimbot Tutorial! That's where I first learned how to make an aimbot. Though the game might change and the specifics it teaches a technique. I wish I saw more of that here. I'm sorry I lost my cool for a bit and acted rash. I should have thought that through before I said it. And no I would not be able to get the Player class out of that. Those addresses are probably outdated anyway. I didn't even bother to look at them. I've never released a hack for this game in all my time at MPGH so I think you can rest assured I was just bluffing and not trying to blindly copy and paste your code. I was just trying to make a point.

    i understand what you mean 100%

    but this is different

    they had a special section on another website that was supposed to be for trusted coders only.

    but the source got leaked out because one of them got keylogged.



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  15. The Following User Says Thank You to AVGN For This Useful Post:

    D-Vid the DBag (02-02-2011)

  16. #29
    CodeDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    vagina
    Posts
    1,074
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    936
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by jajarem64 View Post
    I was forced to release it because RDG gave me no other choice. They fail at DDoS'ing btw so fuck them lol I'll release the whole Base all over the internet if they piss me off any futher.
    What does RDG have to do with bobs source code? Bob doesn't work for RDG any longer, he hasn't been for a while.

  17. #30
    mmbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ja
    Posts
    655
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    1,156
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post


    Perhaps you read a book that also teaches CLI. This particular method of initialization I see quite often in CLI code, and not so much in standard C++, if you want it keep it. I'm just tired of people posting sources and then people bishin about it, ffs if u don't want ur code released keep it to yourself. The code I write and release publicly is released so that anyone can use, but it seems the code other's write somehow gets out without their knowledge. I just don't see how hard it is to keep stuff secret. Same thing goes for Gellin's base. That code didn't just find its way out if Gellin didn't help it get out. You can keep your code mbbob, I don't need my point simply is that I see people releasing code that's not theirs, people obsessed with keeping it secret, and somehow the code ends up everywhere anyway, yet nowhere do I see techniques or skills taught.

    For instance look at this. World of Game Hacking - The Home of CES -> aimbot Tutorial! That's where I first learned how to make an aimbot. Though the game might change and the specifics it teaches a technique. I wish I saw more of that here. I'm sorry I lost my cool for a bit and acted rash. I should have thought that through before I said it. And no I would not be able to get the Player class out of that. Those addresses are probably outdated anyway. I didn't even bother to look at them. I've never released a hack for this game in all my time at MPGH so I think you can rest assured I was just bluffing and not trying to blindly copy and paste your code. I was just trying to make a point.
    I didn't read a book . And I wasn't worried about you doing anything, or most other people doing anything for that matter. I might as well just release my base myself before someone else does.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast