Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251

    Simple Alternativ to memcpy

    Its very simple but should work
    its just work with 4 Bytes, and u not need to make a new function

    Example is NoRecoil


    *(DWORD*)Hack.Addresses.Recoil = D3DCOLOR_ARGB(0x90,0x90,0x90,0x90)//Enabled
    *(DWORD*)Hack.Addresses.Recoil = D3DCOLOR_ARGB(0xD9,0x44,0x24,0x10)//Disabled

    why this should work?

    a color is type D3DCOLOR
    D3DCOLOR is DWORD
    DWORD is unsigned long

    so we know its an address(if u understand idk)

    a color can be the following DWORD Value

    0xFF123456

    Alpha
    Red
    Green
    Blue

    u see, u just edit the DWORD value via D3DCOLOR_ARGB

    if u want to edit less bytes u need the missing ones, thats why it is not a good opinion. for more bytes u must make it reversed, the addy + 4 and the next 4 bytes.

    i have not tested it at the moment, its just an information
    but theoretically it must work

    do what ever u want to do with it
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kotentopf For This Useful Post:

    D-Vid the DBag (02-04-2011),PikaMucha_Itu (02-10-2011)

  3. #2
    -Stephen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    o.0 .

  4. #3
    Boomdocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JAJAJ
    Posts
    195
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    o.O Tested and it just dc'ed 0.o
    " The Ground Is Above, This Noobs Have Mastered Gravity " - Aeir/Boomdocks
    Started Hacking in 2009, don't be too quick to say your a pro... ok theirs many of us who retired.. call us legends, if it was not for them... most of hacks & d3d designs won't be around ok.. #RespectOldNiggas

  5. #4
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomdocks View Post
    o.O Tested and it just dc'ed 0.o
    so i ask me, how quick u C+P?
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  6. #5
    Fabolous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.01
    Posts
    2,706
    Reputation
    261
    Thanks
    682
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Thought this isnt hard , people dont know how the RGB hex #'s work.

    Also this wouldnt work , im pretty sure on that.

  7. #6
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    tested now

    Work
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  8. #7
    Fabolous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.01
    Posts
    2,706
    Reputation
    261
    Thanks
    682
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
    tested now

    Work
    Post this in EU section then also ^_^. Seems cool to me yet by the way you say it makes it hard to understand.

  9. #8
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownCoder View Post


    Post this in EU section then also ^_^. Seems cool to me yet by the way you say it makes it hard to understand.
    why i must it double post?
    they can go to the NA section, too
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  10. #9
    Fabolous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.01
    Posts
    2,706
    Reputation
    261
    Thanks
    682
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
    why i must it double post?
    they can go to the NA section, too
    your right rabbit , your right.

  11. #10
    D-Vid the DBag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    146
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
    Its very simple but should work
    its just work with 4 Bytes, and u not need to make a new function

    Example is NoRecoil


    *(DWORD*)Hack.Addresses.Recoil = D3DCOLOR_ARGB(0x90,0x90,0x90,0x90)//Enabled
    *(DWORD*)Hack.Addresses.Recoil = D3DCOLOR_ARGB(0xD9,0x44,0x24,0x10)//Disabled

    why this should work?

    a color is type D3DCOLOR
    D3DCOLOR is DWORD
    DWORD is unsigned long

    so we know its an address(if u understand idk)

    a color can be the following DWORD Value

    0xFF123456

    Alpha
    Red
    Green
    Blue

    u see, u just edit the DWORD value via D3DCOLOR_ARGB

    if u want to edit less bytes u need the missing ones, thats why it is not a good opinion. for more bytes u must make it reversed, the addy + 4 and the next 4 bytes.

    i have not tested it at the moment, its just an information
    but theoretically it must work

    do what ever u want to do with it
    That makes sense.
    But at the same time, I wouldn't know how to implement it exactly.
    I mean, you're talking about mixing up colors and addies. :P


  12. #11
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Vid the DBag View Post
    That makes sense.
    But at the same time, I wouldn't know how to implement it exactly.
    I mean, you're talking about mixing up colors and addies. :P
    colors and addies the same type

    Quote Originally Posted by d3d9types.h
    typedef DWORD D3DCOLOR;
    Quote Originally Posted by WinDef.h
    typedef unsigned long DWORD;
    Last edited by kotentopf; 02-04-2011 at 05:58 PM.
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  13. #12
    mmbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ja
    Posts
    655
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    1,156
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Where are your calls to VirtualProtect?

  14. #13
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by mmbob View Post
    Where are your calls to VirtualProtect?
    i not used for that and it works, EU
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  15. #14
    mmbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ja
    Posts
    655
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    1,156
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
    i not used for that and it works, EU
    That's on a computer-by-computer basis and shouldn't be relied upon. By default it will give you an access violation.

  16. #15
    freedompeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,035
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,784
    My Mood
    Sad
    This is one retarded thread 0.o