Thread: My Esp

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 70
  1. #31
    Sydney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany...
    Posts
    1,358
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    1,144
    My Mood
    Amused
    Well then we both need the DrawPrim

    Thanks Cosmos


  2. #32
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Use this:

    0x008024B8

    (cILTDrawPrim*)0x008024B8
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kotentopf For This Useful Post:

    NOOB (02-22-2011),Nubzgetkillz (02-22-2011),Sydney (02-22-2011)

  4. #33
    Sydney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany...
    Posts
    1,358
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    1,144
    My Mood
    Amused
    Thanks Kotentopf, works, You are the best.

    Thanks Cosmos


  5. #34
    CAFlames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where ever my imagination takes me
    Posts
    3,014
    Reputation
    202
    Thanks
    2,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I get an error with the chars... I was gonna try this since its cleaner than my old one.... but I get an error. Don't feel like goin into it.


    Edit: Do you need fear?
    Last edited by CAFlames; 02-22-2011 at 03:16 PM.

    Current Works:
    ---Horror Game






    Special thanks to drgnforce9 for my sig picture

    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post

    CAflames is one epic coder.

    Rep and thanks him.. or you're perma banned.

  6. #35
    Nubzgetkillz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hacktown
    Posts
    838
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    411
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post
    I get an error with the chars... I was gonna try this since its cleaner than my old one.... but I get an error. Don't feel like goin into it.


    Edit: Do you need fear?
    What do you mean.. its not that hard to do this.. Almost c+p straight from thread

    Member since September 25, 2010

    Current Objectives:
    • Graduate college with a degree in Computer Science
    • Find a decent job in the Computer Science Field
    • Learn more programming languages

    Looking for Elo Boosting Job - League of Legends
    Looking for Bronze -> Gold Jobs


    Skype: whatthedream

  7. #36
    CAFlames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where ever my imagination takes me
    Posts
    3,014
    Reputation
    202
    Thanks
    2,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nubzgetkillz View Post
    What do you mean.. its not that hard to do this.. Almost c+p straight from thread
    Where it says char unknown7[68];

    I get an error at the highlighted area. it says "# not expected" and" ; expected."

    Current Works:
    ---Horror Game






    Special thanks to drgnforce9 for my sig picture

    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post

    CAflames is one epic coder.

    Rep and thanks him.. or you're perma banned.

  8. #37
    Nubzgetkillz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hacktown
    Posts
    838
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    411
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post


    Where it says char unknown7[68];

    I get an error at the highlighted area. it says "# not expected" and" ; expected."
    well duh.. there is problem with the
    Code:
    [ highlight ]
    tags.. it should just be [ then whatever inside ]

    Replace
    Code:
    #91;
    with
    Code:
    [
    Last edited by Nubzgetkillz; 02-22-2011 at 03:55 PM.

    Member since September 25, 2010

    Current Objectives:
    • Graduate college with a degree in Computer Science
    • Find a decent job in the Computer Science Field
    • Learn more programming languages

    Looking for Elo Boosting Job - League of Legends
    Looking for Bronze -> Gold Jobs


    Skype: whatthedream

  9. #38
    NOOB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,863
    Reputation
    425
    Thanks
    8,598
    NUBZ IS A SEXY BEAST.

  10. #39
    Nubzgetkillz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hacktown
    Posts
    838
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    411
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ᴺᴼᴼᴮ View Post
    NUBZ IS A SEXY BEAST.
    SO ARE you

    Member since September 25, 2010

    Current Objectives:
    • Graduate college with a degree in Computer Science
    • Find a decent job in the Computer Science Field
    • Learn more programming languages

    Looking for Elo Boosting Job - League of Legends
    Looking for Bronze -> Gold Jobs


    Skype: whatthedream

  11. #40
    giza123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    377
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Amazed
    hey nub can u make another hack with just box and or name esp in it?

  12. #41
    CAFlames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where ever my imagination takes me
    Posts
    3,014
    Reputation
    202
    Thanks
    2,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    [FONT="Georgia"][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]in:

    Code:
    if( warning ){
        GetPlayerByIndex = (lpGetPlayerByIndex)(0x3715DDB0);
        //unsigned long ulThis = *(unsigned long*)(0x3781B388);
        GetLocalPlayer = (lpGetLocalPlayer)(0x3715E770);
        for ( int i = 0; i < 16; i++ ){
            PlayerInfo* pPlayer = GetPlayerByIndex( ulThis,i,0);
            PlayerInfo* pLocal = GetLocalPlayer(ulThis);        
            if(pPlayer != 0 && pPlayer->obj != 0 && pPlayer->IsDead ==0){
                D3DXVECTOR3 Position;
                if(WorldToScreen(pDevice, pPlayer, &Position)){
                    if (pPlayer->Team != pLocal->Team){
                        if(warning) {
                            if((FindDistance(pLocal->obj->origin,pPlayer->obj->origin,pPlayer,pLocal)/100)<= 10)    {
                                Directx.PrintText("SHIT IS ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN!",596,396,White,Directx.pFont2);
                                Directx.PrintText("GO KILL THAT BASTARD! HE IS CLOSE!",596,436,White,Directx.pFont2);
                                Directx.PrintText("SHIT IS ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN!",598,398,Black,Directx.pFont2);
                                Directx.PrintText("GO KILL THAT BASTARD! HE IS CLOSE!",598,438,Black,Directx.pFont2);
                                Directx.PrintText("SHIT IS ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN!",600,400,Red,Directx.pFont2);
                                Directx.PrintText("GO KILL THAT BASTARD! HE IS CLOSE!",600,440,Red,Directx.pFont2);
                            }
                        }
                    }
                }
            }
        }
    }

    shouldn't the commented part be the same as the other one in if ( esp ). And i dont think that the right address
    Last edited by CAFlames; 02-23-2011 at 07:36 PM.

    Current Works:
    ---Horror Game






    Special thanks to drgnforce9 for my sig picture

    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post

    CAflames is one epic coder.

    Rep and thanks him.. or you're perma banned.

  13. #42
    Nubzgetkillz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hacktown
    Posts
    838
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    411
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post
    [FONT="Georgia"][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]in:

    Code:
    if( warning ){
        GetPlayerByIndex = (lpGetPlayerByIndex)(0x3715DDB0);
        //unsigned long ulThis = *(unsigned long*)(0x3781B388);
        GetLocalPlayer = (lpGetLocalPlayer)(0x3715E770);
        for ( int i = 0; i < 16; i++ ){
            PlayerInfo* pPlayer = GetPlayerByIndex( ulThis,i,0);
            PlayerInfo* pLocal = GetLocalPlayer(ulThis);        
            if(pPlayer != 0 && pPlayer->obj != 0 && pPlayer->IsDead ==0){
                D3DXVECTOR3 Position;
                if(WorldToScreen(pDevice, pPlayer, &Position)){
                    if (pPlayer->Team != pLocal->Team){
                        if(warning) {
                            if((FindDistance(pLocal->obj->origin,pPlayer->obj->origin,pPlayer,pLocal)/100)<= 10)    {
                                Directx.PrintText("SHIT IS ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN!",596,396,White,Directx.pFont2);
                                Directx.PrintText("GO KILL THAT BASTARD! HE IS CLOSE!",596,436,White,Directx.pFont2);
                                Directx.PrintText("SHIT IS ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN!",598,398,Black,Directx.pFont2);
                                Directx.PrintText("GO KILL THAT BASTARD! HE IS CLOSE!",598,438,Black,Directx.pFont2);
                                Directx.PrintText("SHIT IS ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN!",600,400,Red,Directx.pFont2);
                                Directx.PrintText("GO KILL THAT BASTARD! HE IS CLOSE!",600,440,Red,Directx.pFont2);
                            }
                        }
                    }
                }
            }
        }
    }

    shouldn't the commented part be the same as the other one in if ( esp ). And i dont think that the right address
    The one in this one is correct change other to this.
    But i think both works try it out and no need call (warning) twice.
    Get rid of second one

    give me your msn
    Last edited by Nubzgetkillz; 02-23-2011 at 07:47 PM.

    Member since September 25, 2010

    Current Objectives:
    • Graduate college with a degree in Computer Science
    • Find a decent job in the Computer Science Field
    • Learn more programming languages

    Looking for Elo Boosting Job - League of Legends
    Looking for Bronze -> Gold Jobs


    Skype: whatthedream

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Nubzgetkillz For This Useful Post:

    CAFlames (02-23-2011)

  15. #43
    CAFlames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where ever my imagination takes me
    Posts
    3,014
    Reputation
    202
    Thanks
    2,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nubzgetkillz View Post
    The one in this one is correct change other to this.
    But i think both works try it out and no need call (warning) twice.
    Get rid of second one

    give me your msn
    Kay, CAFlames@LiVe.com


    Oh and I tried the second and I d/ced at gamestart... but I think my ptc address might be wrong ( for run console command ). ill post my method In a sec.. then hopefully you can tell me the address

    +rep.




    EDIT: This is my PTC method:

    void pRunConsoleCommand(const char* cmd)
    {
    _asm
    {
    PUSH cmd
    MOV EAX, 0x485DD0
    CALL EAX
    ADD ESP, 0x4
    }
    }

    Is that the right address?
    Last edited by CAFlames; 02-23-2011 at 07:59 PM.

    Current Works:
    ---Horror Game






    Special thanks to drgnforce9 for my sig picture

    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post

    CAflames is one epic coder.

    Rep and thanks him.. or you're perma banned.

  16. #44
    Nubzgetkillz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hacktown
    Posts
    838
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    411
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post


    Kay, CAFlames@LiVe.com


    Oh and I tried the second and I d/ced at gamestart... but I think my ptc address might be wrong ( for run console command ). ill post my method In a sec.. then hopefully you can tell me the address

    +rep.
    1.sent request meleewins@LiVe.com
    2. If you call no ptc commands the wrong address won't matter
    3. Good then use the cinfomgr that ends with 88

    Member since September 25, 2010

    Current Objectives:
    • Graduate college with a degree in Computer Science
    • Find a decent job in the Computer Science Field
    • Learn more programming languages

    Looking for Elo Boosting Job - League of Legends
    Looking for Bronze -> Gold Jobs


    Skype: whatthedream

  17. #45
    CAFlames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where ever my imagination takes me
    Posts
    3,014
    Reputation
    202
    Thanks
    2,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Kay, and I changed all to the 88 one... an I use like 10 ptc commands ( my hacks is like a VIP So Im including anything thats usefuk... except Im removing very VIP functions for my release such as aimbot, opk, etc etc ).

    I posted above my PTC method

    Current Works:
    ---Horror Game






    Special thanks to drgnforce9 for my sig picture

    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post

    CAflames is one epic coder.

    Rep and thanks him.. or you're perma banned.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast