View Poll Results: Should I add Process Control in the Blue File So it Injects to a Selected Process?

Voters
7. This poll is closed
  • YES!

    6 85.71%
  • NO!

    0 0%
  • MAYSO (YES)!

    1 14.29%
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    topblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Posts
    3,607
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    4,922
    My Mood
    Cool

    Blue Mist Simple

    Blue Mist ( Blue File Format )

    Let me start by explaining what the blue file is.
    The Blue file is a File Format created by @topblast for hacking proposes, in the creation of this file some information of the Hack / Creator can be stored in the file. This information is Compresses and Encrypted to protect it from unauthorized people and also Hex Editing. The Blue file when used correctly can be opened by double clicking which starts a loader / injector (blue capable) adding it to the list of hacks to be injected. As a result of this less work is needed on those who do not know how to operate an injector / new comers AKA noobs. The Blue File is not yet completed is still in beta form. This release contains Blue Mist 1.2 SDK. I am thinking of adding a Process control to the blue mist so that you hack can only be injected to a certain Process / Processes Should i add it?

    1. Simple Inject
      • Allows for the injections of all stored files in the hack list
      • Close on inject
      • Custom Process list
    2. Blue Mist SDK 1.2
      • MAJOR CHANGES TO THE BLUE CLASS
      • Injector Class (Not going to say the functions
        • Allows injection for 64Bit
        • Injection for Blue / Dlls
        • Logs its work
    3. Message Samle.blue
      • Message Box DLL i made
      • When Injected it Shows a MessageBox and Close
      • Converted into Blue File
    4. Convertor
      • Converts any file into a blue file
      • Allows for use with Blue Mist Injector (not the releases one :P)

    Last edited by topblast; 03-12-2011 at 08:20 AM.
    I just like programming, that is all.

    Current Stuff:

    • GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to topblast For This Useful Post:

    CAFlames (03-12-2011),NOOBJr (03-20-2011),NotRealPro (06-23-2012),Sydney (03-12-2011)

  3. #2
    CAFlames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where ever my imagination takes me
    Posts
    3,014
    Reputation
    202
    Thanks
    2,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Looks good bro!

    Thanked+

    Just you cuold have changed icon :P

    Current Works:
    ---Horror Game






    Special thanks to drgnforce9 for my sig picture

    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post

    CAflames is one epic coder.

    Rep and thanks him.. or you're perma banned.

  4. #3
    topblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Posts
    3,607
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    4,922
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post
    Looks good bro!

    Thanked+

    Just you cuold have changed icon :P
    Yea i have to find/make some but i am working more on the blue functions
    I just like programming, that is all.

    Current Stuff:

    • GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development

  5. #4
    Departure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    818
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    1,785
    My Mood
    Doh
    Can you explain more about the Blue file format, What are the benefits? what is the difference? does it only show creator? is "Name" the name of the file or is that part of the blue mist format which would show the name of the hack which doesn't depend on file name? Explain on developers side what they need to do and know about this format.

    Would i be incorrect in saying its a compression of dll's which stores "Strings" in either resource or EOF?
    Last edited by Departure; 03-12-2011 at 08:27 AM.

  6. #5
    topblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Posts
    3,607
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    4,922
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
    Can you explain more about the Blue file format, What are the benefits? what is the difference? does it only show creator? is "Name" the name of the file or is that part of the blue mist format which would show the name of the hack which doesn't depend on file name? Explain on developers side what they need to do and know about this format.

    Would i be incorrect in saying its a compression of dll's which stores "Strings" in either resource or EOF?
    Benefits, as i said are
    • Encrypted file Helps protect From Hex Editing
    • Starting of injectors from the Blue It Self
    • Thats all i can come up with off the bat but the file is not complete()


    Creator is information stored in the File, So what ever the injector does with it is up to the injectors creator/ any application using the blue mist SDK.

    The NAME of the blue file can be anything, what i mean is that it is stored within the blue file and doesn't depend on the file name but if using an injector like the one i provided which only injects blue files, it converts the dll into a blue file automatically as a result of that it is forced to use the FILE name.

    WOW.. really if you want to learn about the Blue mist SDK you might have to talk to me for what you do not understand from the blue class.

    In storing the DLLs with in the Blue mist it is converted into a byte array, The Value of each byte in that array is used within a single string. This part is still being developed the most because this is the reason the blue file is larger than the normal file. The reason it is better because say those bytes value are you should know is only 1 byte, but the value of a single char is also 1 byte so if the value is 75 that is 2 bytes in the string blue the splitter with will be 3 bytes. The max about of bytes is 4 and the min is 2 bytes in string to 1 byte in the array. I am doing my best to Reduce the size of the blue file.
    I just like programming, that is all.

    Current Stuff:

    • GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development

  7. #6
    Departure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    818
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    1,785
    My Mood
    Doh
    While I haven't downloaded the mist SDK or the injector ect.. I just wanted to understand exactly what your doing, Do you know about image headers and sections? dll headers are pretty much the same as PE headers only real difference is the entry point. SO knowing this you can use this to your advantage, add new section to dll write your stub code to decrypt the original code section and then jump to original code section to execute or save it as decrypted, changing the entry point in the header to start from your decryption then when decrypted change header entry point to start at original entry point before encrypting.

    This is basically how crypters work, but if you want to keep it simple I suggest just write your strings to eof or resources with decryption/encryption done by the injector. also you can use compressing this way and still read eof strings which means you dont need to decompress to read your setting or other information you may have appended, This will actually reduce the original file size down

  8. #7
    wolffang0000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here
    Posts
    597
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    165
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    should help alot of people thanks for releasing

  9. #8
    topblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Posts
    3,607
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    4,922
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
    While I haven't downloaded the mist SDK or the injector ect.. I just wanted to understand exactly what your doing, Do you know about image headers and sections? dll headers are pretty much the same as PE headers only real difference is the entry point. SO knowing this you can use this to your advantage, add new section to dll write your stub code to decrypt the original code section and then jump to original code section to execute or save it as decrypted, changing the entry point in the header to start from your decryption then when decrypted change header entry point to start at original entry point before encrypting.

    This is basically how crypters work, but if you want to keep it simple I suggest just write your strings to eof or resources with decryption/encryption done by the injector. also you can use compressing this way and still read eof strings which means you dont need to decompress to read your setting or other information you may have appended, This will actually reduce the original file size down
    I hardly understood anything you just said 0.0
    I just like programming, that is all.

    Current Stuff:

    • GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to topblast For This Useful Post:

    D-Vid the DBag (03-14-2011)

  11. #9
    mushdoomx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    123 CUNTMUFFIN drive
    Posts
    222
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Dead
    nice looks epic as long as its blue file not blue waffle

  12. #10
    [E]xiled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia.
    Posts
    180
    Reputation
    84
    Thanks
    273
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by mushdoomx View Post
    nice looks epic as long as its blue file not blue waffle
    Ewww, disgusting.
    | Buy Premium MC accounts CHEAP Click here |
    Respected seller.
    Check my vouches in the first post of the above MC account thread ^

  13. #11
    topblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Posts
    3,607
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    4,922
    My Mood
    Cool
    ??? ok

    I am still updating this .
    I just like programming, that is all.

    Current Stuff:

    • GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development