Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31
  1. #16
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by NubKing View Post
    make sure u have the right opcode and detoru fuc or it will crash
    Code:
    	dwEndscene_hook = VTable[42] + HIDE;//public, learn search
    	dwEndscene_ret = dwEndscene_hook + HIDE;//also public
    	dwDIP_hook = VTable[82] + HIDE;//idk if it is public
    	dwDIP_ret = dwDIP_hook + HIDE;//idk if it is public
    
    	*(DWORD*)&DIP_Virtual_Return = (DWORD)VTable[82];
    
    	BYTE OriginalBytes[2][8];//0 = Endscene 1 = DIP
    
    	memcpy(&OriginalBytes[0],(void*)dwEndscene_hook,7);
    	memcpy(&OriginalBytes[1],(void*)dwDIP_hook,7);
    
    
    	if(memcmp((void*)OriginalBytes[0], (void *)dwEndscene_hook, 7) == 0 )
    		SetAJump(dwEndscene_hook, (DWORD)MyEndsceneHook);
    		
    	if(memcmp((void*)OriginalBytes[1], (void *)dwDIP_hook, 7) == 0 )
    		SetAJump(dwDIP_hook, (DWORD)MyDIPHook);
    it also would work with my detours
    nothing against u, but i never saw u before and now u wanna say me how to use detours? xD
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  2. #17
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
    it also would work with my detours
    nothing against u, but i never saw u before and now u wanna say me how to use detours? xD
    I got ya back Master K
    Fawk you NubKing...How bout Kotentopf Detour your nuts into your asshole

  3. #18
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
    I got ya back Master K
    Fawk you NubKing...How bout Kotentopf Detour your nuts into your asshole
    im not so good as im looking dude...
    im still learning ^^
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  4. #19
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
    im not so good as im looking dude...
    im still learning ^^
    Your Still pretty much better than anyone active here
    Everybody is still learning or in some cases leeching

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to whit For This Useful Post:

    kotentopf (03-12-2011)

  6. #20
    NOOB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,863
    Reputation
    425
    Thanks
    8,598
    Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
    im ... so good ... looking dude...
    sounds hot.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to NOOB For This Useful Post:

    whit (03-12-2011)

  8. #21
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by ᴺᴼᴼᴮ View Post


    sounds hot.
    -_- *filler*
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  9. #22
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by ᴺᴼᴼᴮ View Post


    sounds hot.
    I think your sexually confused

  10. #23
    NOOB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,863
    Reputation
    425
    Thanks
    8,598
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
    I think your sexually confused
    NO IS NOT.

  11. #24
    Crash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JAville
    Posts
    2,889
    Reputation
    163
    Thanks
    3,289
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
    I got ya back Master K
    Fawk you NubKing...How bout Kotentopf Detour your nuts into your asshole
    Code:
    xor nut, nut
    mov nut, [0xYOURNUTS]
    mov ass, nut
    push ass
    call rape

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Crash For This Useful Post:

    whit (03-12-2011)

  13. #25
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Code:
    xor nut, nut
    mov nut, [0xYOURNUTS]
    mov ass, nut
    push ass
    call rape
    Code:
    MOV Crash, Troll
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  14. #26
    Stephen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Engine.exe
    Posts
    4,690
    Reputation
    184
    Thanks
    1,147
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
    Code:
    	dwEndscene_hook = VTable[42] + HIDE;//public, learn search
    	dwEndscene_ret = dwEndscene_hook + HIDE;//also public
    	dwDIP_hook = VTable[82] + HIDE;//idk if it is public
    	dwDIP_ret = dwDIP_hook + HIDE;//idk if it is public
    
    	*(DWORD*)&DIP_Virtual_Return = (DWORD)VTable[82];
    
    	BYTE OriginalBytes[2][8];//0 = Endscene 1 = DIP
    
    	memcpy(&OriginalBytes[0],(void*)dwEndscene_hook,7);
    	memcpy(&OriginalBytes[1],(void*)dwDIP_hook,7);
    
    
    	if(memcmp((void*)OriginalBytes[0], (void *)dwEndscene_hook, 7) == 0 )
    		SetAJump(dwEndscene_hook, (DWORD)MyEndsceneHook);
    		
    	if(memcmp((void*)OriginalBytes[1], (void *)dwDIP_hook, 7) == 0 )
    		SetAJump(dwDIP_hook, (DWORD)MyDIPHook);
    it also would work with my detours
    nothing against u, but i never saw u before and now u wanna say me how to use detours? xD
    Shad0w_ ftw?

  15. #27
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post


    Shad0w_ ftw?
    im using other offsets for endscene ^^
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  16. #28
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post


    Shad0w_ ftw?
    Dam Right if shadow wouldnt of post i wouldnt know what a midfunction hook is

  17. #29
    Stephen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Engine.exe
    Posts
    4,690
    Reputation
    184
    Thanks
    1,147
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
    Dam Right if shadow wouldnt of post i wouldnt know what a midfunction hook is
    Damn straight .

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephen For This Useful Post:

    whit (03-12-2011)

  19. #30
    NubKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    54
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
    im not so good as im looking dude...
    im still learning ^^
    loool mate cum down i know about midfuntion hook a lot than i do in any other hacking methods i was just pointing out some thing that people get wrong i did not mean u only loooooool man

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast