Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    NOOB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,863
    Reputation
    425
    Thanks
    8,598

    daa err gcs siggy?

    Code:
    GCS = Pattern((DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll"),(DWORD)0xFFFFFFFF,(PBYTE)"\xE0\xBE\x81\x37\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x6F\x12\x03\x3B\xBE","??xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx??x");
    easy update manually but watevera and i dont use sig scan maker, i made it myself - credz0rs is n00bz0rs.
    Last edited by NOOB; 03-21-2011 at 05:44 PM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to NOOB For This Useful Post:

    LionelMessi10 (03-21-2011)

  3. #2
    LionelMessi10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    6,125
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    4,545
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Thanks NOOB, it is Usefull..

  4. #3
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by Alessandro10 View Post
    Thanks NOOB, it is Usefull..
    its isnt...
    i can not realise how this "realy" work for you
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  5. #4
    NOOB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,863
    Reputation
    425
    Thanks
    8,598
    Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
    its isnt...
    i can not realise how this "realy" work for you
    maybe he wants to the pointer to the GCS.

  6. #5
    swatfx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    661
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Mellow
    GCS? /to short

  7. #6
    NOOBJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in NOOB
    Posts
    1,426
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    693
    OMG THIS MADE ME GMOD OF COMBAT ARMS!

  8. #7
    NOOB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,863
    Reputation
    425
    Thanks
    8,598
    Quote Originally Posted by swatfx View Post
    GCS? /to short
    GameClientShell.

  9. #8
    Sydney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany...
    Posts
    1,358
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    1,144
    My Mood
    Amused
    This cant work.

    Thanks Cosmos


  10. #9
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Code:
    Hack.Addresses.GameClientShell = Hack.Addresses.FindPattern(CSHELL,CSHELLS,(PBYTE)"\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x74\x5E\x8B\x46\x10\x85\xC0\x74\x57","12345xxxxxxxxx");
    Not Complette but this is a GCS pattern (NOT and i say it again NOT complette)
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  11. #10
    Sydney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany...
    Posts
    1,358
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    1,144
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
    Code:
    Hack.Addresses.GameClientShell = Hack.Addresses.FindPattern(CSHELL,CSHELLS,(PBYTE)"\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x74\x5E\x8B\x46\x10\x85\xC0\x74\x57","12345xxxxxxxxx");
    Not Complette but this is a GCS pattern (NOT and i say it again NOT complette)
    Whiz do tis not works ?

    Jking.

    Thanks Cosmos


  12. #11
    freedompeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,035
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,784
    My Mood
    Sad
    Garbage Collector S? 0.o

  13. #12
    Crash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JAville
    Posts
    2,889
    Reputation
    163
    Thanks
    3,289
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
    Garbage Collector S? 0.o
    DEESE EST THE C(++) PERSONS PLACE NAT JAVHA