Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 38
  1. #16
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    Primitives are much better

  2. #17
    mmbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ja
    Posts
    655
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    1,156
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn View Post
    how about not using Lines at all? DrawPrimitiveUP
    No need to recreate anything. (:

    Code:
    struct D3DTLVERTEX
    {
    	float x, y, z, rhw;
    	DWORD color;
    };
    
    struct DXUT_SCREEN_VERTEX 
    { 
    	float x, y, z, h;
    	D3DCOLOR color;
    	float tu, tv;
    	static DWORD FVF; 
    };
    
    void DrawLine( LPDIRECT3DDEVICE9 pDevice, float X, float Y, float X2, float Y2, DWORD dwColor )
    {
    	if( !pDevice )
    		return;
    		D3DTLVERTEX qV[2] = 
    	{ 
    		{ (float)X, (float)Y,	0.0f, 1.0f, dwColor },
    		{ (float)X2, (float)Y2, 0.0f, 1.0f, dwColor },
    	};
    	pDevice->DrawPrimitiveUP( D3DPT_LINELIST, 1, qV, sizeof( D3DTLVERTEX ) );
    }
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
    Primitives are much better
    DrawPrimitiveUP and DrawIndexedPrimitiveUP are slower than the line classes, which use the non-UP versions. So you're sacrificing speed for easy coding.

  3. #18
    Threadstarter
    We are the CONTRIBUFORCE
    MPGH Member
    CAFlames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where ever my imagination takes me
    Posts
    3,014
    Reputation
    202
    Thanks
    2,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn View Post
    how about not using Lines at all? DrawPrimitiveUP
    No need to recreate anything. (:

    Code:
    struct D3DTLVERTEX
    {
    	float x, y, z, rhw;
    	DWORD color;
    };
    
    struct DXUT_SCREEN_VERTEX 
    { 
    	float x, y, z, h;
    	D3DCOLOR color;
    	float tu, tv;
    	static DWORD FVF; 
    };
    
    void DrawLine( LPDIRECT3DDEVICE9 pDevice, float X, float Y, float X2, float Y2, DWORD dwColor )
    {
    	if( !pDevice )
    		return;
    		D3DTLVERTEX qV[2] = 
    	{ 
    		{ (float)X, (float)Y,	0.0f, 1.0f, dwColor },
    		{ (float)X2, (float)Y2, 0.0f, 1.0f, dwColor },
    	};
    	pDevice->DrawPrimitiveUP( D3DPT_LINELIST, 1, qV, sizeof( D3DTLVERTEX ) );
    }
    @whit @ac1d_buRn

    I used this, but xhairs only turn up in game w/ this on, and when u are using messenger it blinks on and off.

    I use normal xhair but i use my line method for my sunburst-Hair and O-Hair.

    Try this method and open messenger, ull see :P



    I may use this method for line esp (since it only is in game), but I have to reclass first ;D

    Current Works:
    ---Horror Game






    Special thanks to drgnforce9 for my sig picture

    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post

    CAflames is one epic coder.

    Rep and thanks him.. or you're perma banned.

  4. #19
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by mmbob View Post




    DrawPrimitiveUP and DrawIndexedPrimitiveUP are slower than the line classes, which use the non-UP versions. So you're sacrificing speed for easy coding.
    Well i really did think they where faster
    Guess i got lied too /fp

  5. #20
    mmbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ja
    Posts
    655
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    1,156
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
    Well i really did think they where faster
    Guess i got lied too /fp
    Search up vertex buffers. They're needed for the non-UP versions and are where the speed boost comes from.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to mmbob For This Useful Post:

    whit (04-30-2011)

  7. #21
    Alessandro10_Backup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Angry
    @mmbob is Brazilian ?????

    LOL

  8. #22
    rangest70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somere
    Posts
    125
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    kk so im gunuh learn to hack today ive made up my mind,what shud i try to learn first?...and what do i need to dl?

  9. #23
    Threadstarter
    We are the CONTRIBUFORCE
    MPGH Member
    CAFlames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where ever my imagination takes me
    Posts
    3,014
    Reputation
    202
    Thanks
    2,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by rangest70 View Post
    kk so im gunuh learn to hack today ive made up my mind,what shud i try to learn first?...and what do i need to dl?
    First download vC++ 2010. + DirectX SDK.

    You need a hook, a PTC method, present, reset, create font, load cshell.dll / d3d9.dll / Ehw.eitscalled.dll, Detour the hook, and Add a memory hack function.

    Current Works:
    ---Horror Game






    Special thanks to drgnforce9 for my sig picture

    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post

    CAflames is one epic coder.

    Rep and thanks him.. or you're perma banned.

  10. #24
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post


    First download vC++ 2010. + DirectX SDK.

    You need a hook, a PTC method, present, reset, create font, load cshell.dll / d3d9.dll / Ehw.eitscalled.dll, Detour the hook, and Add a memory hack function.
    Your setting him up to be a Copy&Pasta

  11. #25
    rangest70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somere
    Posts
    125
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    tbh im confused,do u think this is to much for a 14 y/o to learn?

  12. #26
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Code:
    LPDIRECT3DDEVICE9 Old_Line_Device = NULL;
    
    void c3DMisc::SetLine(LPDIRECT3DDEVICE9 pDevice,ID3DXLine **pLine)
    {
    	if( pLine == NULL ){
    		D3DXCreateLine(pDevice,&pLine);
    	}else{
    
    	if (Old_Line_Device != pDevice)
    	{
    		Old_Line_Device = pDevice;
    		try
    		{
    			if (pLine != 0)
    				pLine->Release();
    
        } catch (...) {}
    	.pLine = 0;
    	D3DXCreateLine(pDevice,&.pLine);}}
    }
    
    //Into Endscene/Present
    D3D.Misc.SetLine(pDevice/*Your 3D Device*/,&D3D.Settings.pLine/*Your ID3DXLine* */);
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kotentopf For This Useful Post:

    PashaAmd (04-30-2011),S0aD (04-30-2011)

  14. #27
    Threadstarter
    We are the CONTRIBUFORCE
    MPGH Member
    CAFlames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where ever my imagination takes me
    Posts
    3,014
    Reputation
    202
    Thanks
    2,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
    Your setting him up to be a Copy&Pasta
    You cant just c+p anymore :P

    Now there is ingame shit, string detectiong... U would have to be a lucky c+per

    Current Works:
    ---Horror Game






    Special thanks to drgnforce9 for my sig picture

    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post

    CAflames is one epic coder.

    Rep and thanks him.. or you're perma banned.

  15. #28
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post


    You cant just c+p anymore :P

    Now there is ingame shit, string detectiong... U would have to be a lucky c+per
    There hard about anything you just said...

  16. #29
    _Fk127_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    724
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    208
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by rangest70 View Post
    tbh im confused,do u think this is to much for a 14 y/o to learn?
    Not really. I'm 14.



    Put this image in your signature if you support HTML5 development!

  17. #30
    mo3ad001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    842
    Reputation
    53
    Thanks
    795
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
    Code:
    LPDIRECT3DDEVICE9 Old_Line_Device = NULL;
    
    void c3DMisc::SetLine(LPDIRECT3DDEVICE9 pDevice,ID3DXLine **pLine)
    {
    	if( pLine == NULL ){
    		D3DXCreateLine(pDevice,&pLine);
    	}else{
    
    	if (Old_Line_Device != pDevice)
    	{
    		Old_Line_Device = pDevice;
    		try
    		{
    			if (pLine != 0)
    				pLine->Release();
    
        } catch (...) {}
    	.pLine = 0;
    	D3DXCreateLine(pDevice,&.pLine);}}
    }
    
    //Into Endscene/Present
    D3D.Misc.SetLine(pDevice/*Your 3D Device*/,&D3D.Settings.pLine/*Your ID3DXLine* */);
    why you open blocks while u don't need it xD also you can do else if( ..) and open one block
    Code:
    if( pLine == NULL )
         D3DXCreateLine(pDevice,&pLine);
    else if( (Old_Line_Device != pDevice )
    {
          whatever
    }

    H A X O
    Email : Noobmem@hotmail.com


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast