Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 99
  1. #31
    OBrozz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    820
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    813
    Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post

    Bro I completely made this from scratch. Stop bothering me.
    @CAFlames
    Then you must be Very Very very smart. Not even gellin made everything by himself. That's why i don't believe you. Even If you created a Print Text function by yourself, i wouldn't believe since there is a shit load of public sources out there. If you do what Departure did. Id believe you 100% although he gave credit for the PrintText converted into Delphi and Draw box, So.... Why make some new that's basically the same as something already created if not better?
    Last edited by OBrozz; 06-17-2011 at 01:35 PM.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OBrozz For This Useful Post:

    ++PashaAmd++ (06-17-2011),whit (06-17-2011)

  3. #32
    Threadstarter
    We are the CONTRIBUFORCE
    MPGH Member
    CAFlames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where ever my imagination takes me
    Posts
    3,014
    Reputation
    202
    Thanks
    2,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by OBrozz View Post
    @CAFlames
    Then you must be Very Very very smart. Not even gellin made everything by himself. That's why i don't believe you. Even If you created a Print Text function by yourself, i wouldn't believe since there is a shit load of public sources out there. If you do what Departure did. Id believe you 100% although he gave credit for the PrintText converted into Delphi and Draw box, So.... Why make some new that's basically the same as something already created if not better?
    Dude. I said I ddnt make printtext or fillrgb. I made everything else from scratch. Go home.

    Current Works:
    ---Horror Game






    Special thanks to drgnforce9 for my sig picture

    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post

    CAflames is one epic coder.

    Rep and thanks him.. or you're perma banned.

  4. #33
    Nubzgetkillz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hacktown
    Posts
    838
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    411
    My Mood
    Amazed
    YEAH go HOME KID! even though you are probably at "HOME" On a computer cyber arguing with a kid that has 2.6k post and got thanked 2.3k times and is in a daring mood and might go to your "home" just to take your computer and slam it into your face and say GO HOME.

    HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA lol

    Member since September 25, 2010

    Current Objectives:
    • Graduate college with a degree in Computer Science
    • Find a decent job in the Computer Science Field
    • Learn more programming languages

    Looking for Elo Boosting Job - League of Legends
    Looking for Bronze -> Gold Jobs


    Skype: whatthedream

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nubzgetkillz For This Useful Post:

    CAFlames (06-17-2011)

  6. #34
    OBrozz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    820
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    813
    Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post

    Dude. I said I ddnt make printtext or fillrgb. I made everything else from scratch. Go home.
    It was an example to prove a point. No need to take anything personal. No one can do everything by themselves when hacking a game( Unless your a no life idiot who can't stand up to get a drink). Too much effort for a free game.
    Last edited by OBrozz; 06-17-2011 at 03:36 PM.

  7. #35
    Threadstarter
    We are the CONTRIBUFORCE
    MPGH Member
    CAFlames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where ever my imagination takes me
    Posts
    3,014
    Reputation
    202
    Thanks
    2,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by OBrozz View Post
    It was an example to prove a point. No need to take anything personal. No one can do everything by themselves when hacking a game( Unless your a no life idiot who can't stand up to get a drink). Too much effort for a free game.
    W/e... but I seriously did make this all myself except printtext / box functions...

    Current Works:
    ---Horror Game






    Special thanks to drgnforce9 for my sig picture

    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post

    CAflames is one epic coder.

    Rep and thanks him.. or you're perma banned.

  8. #36
    mmbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ja
    Posts
    655
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    1,156
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by OBrozz View Post
    It was an example to prove a point. No need to take anything personal. No one can do everything by themselves when hacking a game( Unless your a no life idiot who can't stand up to get a drink). Too much effort for a free game.
    I made everything myself .

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mmbob For This Useful Post:

    ++PashaAmd++ (06-17-2011),CAFlames (06-17-2011),The Dark Knight (06-18-2011)

  10. #37
    OBrozz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    820
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    813
    Quote Originally Posted by mmbob View Post


    I made everything myself .
    How long have you been hacking. Someone told me you have been hacking over 9 years. Does anyone know who made the first hack ever?

  11. #38
    mmbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ja
    Posts
    655
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    1,156
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by OBrozz View Post
    How long have you been hacking. Someone told me you have been hacking over 9 years. Does anyone know who made the first hack ever?
    One and a half years. Doubt it. Different people probably made the first public and the first private.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to mmbob For This Useful Post:

    ++PashaAmd++ (06-17-2011)

  13. #39
    Threadstarter
    We are the CONTRIBUFORCE
    MPGH Member
    CAFlames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where ever my imagination takes me
    Posts
    3,014
    Reputation
    202
    Thanks
    2,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by mmbob View Post


    One and a half years. Doubt it. Different people probably made the first public and the first private.
    I heard DC was first to hack CA... and gellin was first to release base.

    Current Works:
    ---Horror Game






    Special thanks to drgnforce9 for my sig picture

    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post

    CAflames is one epic coder.

    Rep and thanks him.. or you're perma banned.

  14. #40
    ++PashaAmd++'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    229
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post


    I heard DC was first to hack CA... and gellin was first to release base.
    same as what i thought

  15. #41
    Sydney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany...
    Posts
    1,358
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    1,144
    My Mood
    Amused
    The design looks ugly, but well gj i guess!

    Thanks Cosmos


  16. #42
    mo3ad001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    842
    Reputation
    53
    Thanks
    795
    My Mood
    Busy
    Not Bad , but you don't need to [ if (MenuVisible) ] while u do [ if (!MenuVisible)return ] .
    and you can add autoCount Like :

    Code:
    int i = 0;
    Menu.MenuItem(i++, "Show FPS", MenuX+2, MenuY+19, pDevice); //options
    Menu.ArrowMenuItem(i++, Opt_xhair,  MenuX+2, MenuY+19, 4, pDevice);//options

    H A X O
    Email : Noobmem@hotmail.com


  17. #43
    Threadstarter
    We are the CONTRIBUFORCE
    MPGH Member
    CAFlames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where ever my imagination takes me
    Posts
    3,014
    Reputation
    202
    Thanks
    2,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by mo3ad001 View Post
    Not Bad , but you don't need to [ if (MenuVisible) ] while u do [ if (!MenuVisible)return ] .
    and you can add autoCount Like :

    Code:
    int i = 0;
    Menu.MenuItem(i++, "Show FPS", MenuX+2, MenuY+19, pDevice); //options
    Menu.ArrowMenuItem(i++, Opt_xhair,  MenuX+2, MenuY+19, 4, pDevice);//options
    I suppose that would work. Because each time it loops int i goes back to '0'. Good job.

    +rep
    Last edited by CAFlames; 06-18-2011 at 09:10 AM.

    Current Works:
    ---Horror Game






    Special thanks to drgnforce9 for my sig picture

    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post

    CAflames is one epic coder.

    Rep and thanks him.. or you're perma banned.

  18. #44
    1080p's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your girlfriends pants.
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Flirty
    I agree with @whit that this was poorly done (look's wise).
    The menu in your signature is better. Should make this menu sortof like that no click all arrow keys.

  19. #45
    Threadstarter
    We are the CONTRIBUFORCE
    MPGH Member
    CAFlames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where ever my imagination takes me
    Posts
    3,014
    Reputation
    202
    Thanks
    2,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by 1080p View Post
    I agree with @whit that this was poorly done (look's wise).
    The menu in your signature is better. Should make this menu sortof like that no click all arrow keys.
    You dont know c++.. so how do you know it was done poorly?

    And all whit cares about it hurting others

    Current Works:
    ---Horror Game






    Special thanks to drgnforce9 for my sig picture

    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post

    CAflames is one epic coder.

    Rep and thanks him.. or you're perma banned.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast