Thread: cClientInfo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    mo3ad001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    842
    Reputation
    53
    Thanks
    795
    My Mood
    Busy

    cClientInfo

    cClientInfo

    Code:
    class cClientInfo
    {
    public:
    
    char _0x0000[4];
    	__int32 Index; //0x0004 
    char _0x0008[8];
    	char pName[12]; //0x0010 
    char _0x001C[12];
    	int* Object; //0x0028 
    	__int32 pKills; //0x002C 
    	__int32 pDeaths; //0x0030 
    char _0x0034[48];
    	__int32 pFTMission; //0x0064 
    char _0x0068[8];
    	__int32 pTeam; //0x0070 
    char _0x0074[4];
    	BYTE pIsDead; //0x0078 
    char _0x0079[319];
    	__int32 pRank; //0x01B8 
    char _0x01BC[80];
    	__int32 pFTScore; //0x020C 
    	BYTE pFTSpawn; //0x0210 
    char _0x0211[3];
    	__int32 pFTLongestLife; //0x0214 
    	__int32 pFTKill; //0x0218 
    char _0x021C[88];
    	cClientInfo* PlayerNext; //0x0274 
    
    
    };//Size=0x0278
    Note : i reversed it by using eu files so i think na have it too

    ~Mo3ad001

    H A X O
    Email : Noobmem@hotmail.com


  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mo3ad001 For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Flengo (09-08-2011),HurleyppL (09-17-2011)

  3. #2
    ISmokeWeedAmICoolNow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    54
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    why do you put "p" in front of some members but not others?

  4. #3
    Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    5,706
    Reputation
    907
    Thanks
    7,295
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by ISmokeWeedAmICoolNow View Post
    why do you put "p" in front of some members but not others?
    Usually the "p" prefix indicates that the variable is a "pointer". It's present with types as well

    PBYTE
    PVOID

    ...etc

    It's just a common notation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy S. Anderson
    There are only two things to come out of Berkley, Unix and LSD,
    and I donít think this is a coincidence
    You can win the rat race,
    But you're still nothing but a fucking RAT.


    ++Latest Projects++
    [Open Source] Injection Library
    Simple PE Cipher
    FilthyHooker - Simple Hooking Class
    CLR Injector - Inject .NET dlls with ease
    Simple Injection - An in-depth look
    MPGH's .NET SDK
    eJect - Simple Injector
    Basic PE Explorer (BETA)

  5. #4
    ISmokeWeedAmICoolNow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    54
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


    Usually the "p" prefix indicates that the variable is a "pointer". It's present with types as well

    PBYTE
    PVOID

    ...etc

    It's just a common notation.
    yes thats what i was thinking, but if you look at his class he puts it in front of integers and bytes

  6. #5
    S0aD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,250
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    589
    No Changes?

  7. #6
    mo3ad001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    842
    Reputation
    53
    Thanks
    795
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by S0aD View Post
    No Changes?
    it's changed , playerNext and Missions !

    H A X O
    Email : Noobmem@hotmail.com


  8. #7
    freedompeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,035
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,784
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


    Usually the "p" prefix indicates that the variable is a "pointer". It's present with types as well

    PBYTE
    PVOID

    ...etc

    It's just a common notation.
    That's Microsoft notation , which is gay. Yay let's introduce 10000 more types into this ! TCHAR, PVOID, DWORD, QWORD, HRESULT, ATOM, CALLBACK, WINAPI, APIENTRY, COLORREF, FLOAT (lol its defined as #define float FLOAT), HANDLE, HDC ...

  9. #8
    ISmokeWeedAmICoolNow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    54
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post


    That's Microsoft notation , which is gay. Yay let's introduce 10000 more types into this ! TCHAR, PVOID, DWORD, QWORD, HRESULT, ATOM, CALLBACK, WINAPI, APIENTRY, COLORREF, FLOAT (lol its defined as #define float FLOAT), HANDLE, HDC ...
    thats half true, i hate how they just wrap int in INT and float in FLOAT, but for HANDLE and things like that it's expected. it makes the variable more opaque. and HANDLE looks better than void*.

  10. #9
    Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    5,706
    Reputation
    907
    Thanks
    7,295
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post


    That's Microsoft notation , which is gay. Yay let's introduce 10000 more types into this ! TCHAR, PVOID, DWORD, QWORD, HRESULT, ATOM, CALLBACK, WINAPI, APIENTRY, COLORREF, FLOAT (lol its defined as #define float FLOAT), HANDLE, HDC ...
    Cool story bro.

    And there's a heap of useless typedefs, like INT, VOID..etc, some are more useful as they give you more of an idea of what the datatype relates to, although FARPROC just sounds stupid.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy S. Anderson
    There are only two things to come out of Berkley, Unix and LSD,
    and I donít think this is a coincidence
    You can win the rat race,
    But you're still nothing but a fucking RAT.


    ++Latest Projects++
    [Open Source] Injection Library
    Simple PE Cipher
    FilthyHooker - Simple Hooking Class
    CLR Injector - Inject .NET dlls with ease
    Simple Injection - An in-depth look
    MPGH's .NET SDK
    eJect - Simple Injector
    Basic PE Explorer (BETA)

  11. #10
    _Dead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    its called hungarien notation, thats where it was start completely.

  12. #11
    Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    5,706
    Reputation
    907
    Thanks
    7,295
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by _Dead View Post
    its called hungarien notation, thats where it was start completely.
    It's more of a modified form of hungarian notation, in which actual types aren't specified in the prefix.

    Say for a PBYTE

    This notation
    pVarName

    True Hungarian:
    pbVarName

    Hungarian notation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy S. Anderson
    There are only two things to come out of Berkley, Unix and LSD,
    and I donít think this is a coincidence
    You can win the rat race,
    But you're still nothing but a fucking RAT.


    ++Latest Projects++
    [Open Source] Injection Library
    Simple PE Cipher
    FilthyHooker - Simple Hooking Class
    CLR Injector - Inject .NET dlls with ease
    Simple Injection - An in-depth look
    MPGH's .NET SDK
    eJect - Simple Injector
    Basic PE Explorer (BETA)

  13. #12
    -Bl00d-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Imma girl what about it?
    Posts
    481
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    53
    My Mood
    Twisted
    i have the WeaponMgr class info if anyone wants it illpost it up

  14. #13
    topblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Posts
    3,607
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    4,922
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post


    That's Microsoft notation , which is gay. Yay let's introduce 10000 more types into this ! TCHAR, PVOID, DWORD, QWORD, HRESULT, ATOM, CALLBACK, WINAPI, APIENTRY, COLORREF, FLOAT (lol its defined as #define float FLOAT), HANDLE, HDC ...
    callback is not a type and they need them as they clearly are all used

  15. #14
    qwerty01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    179
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    215
    My Mood
    Lurking
    CALLBACK is Microsoft notation, which is what he was talking about...

  16. #15
    topblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Posts
    3,607
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    4,922
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


    Cool story bro.

    And there's a heap of useless typedefs, like INT, VOID..etc, some are more useful as they give you more of an idea of what the datatype relates to, although FARPROC just sounds stupid.
    Those might be defined for reference to 64bit and 32bit code and windows if just the same source being built over and over like what we do in hacks, wanna bet that most these haacks got garbage in them from updates


    Quote Originally Posted by ISmokeWeedAmICoolNow View Post
    thats half true, i hate how they just wrap int in INT and float in FLOAT, but for HANDLE and things like that it's expected. it makes the variable more opaque. and HANDLE looks better than void*.
    That's the point of C++, some IDEs might define int as integer, is so they will be easily fixed. C++ is object oriented its just C at the next lvl. Would you like to type DWORD as unsigned int32 everytime? What about the unsigned chars(BYTE) and unsigned long(QWORD). They must be a reason or its the programmers habits, your the the programmers of windows so deal with it


    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty01 View Post
    CALLBACK is Microsoft notation, which is what he was talking about...
    I like it just the way it is
    Last edited by topblast; 09-15-2011 at 06:54 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast