Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 93
  1. #76
    Ch40zz-C0d3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    839
    Reputation
    44
    Thanks
    400
    My Mood
    Twisted
    What you mean with what file?
    You just need the cAutoMsg class + the standard classes from gellins base (you need to update something , cant remember what sry).
    Than you lookup the addys here on mpgh first to make it easy. When you knowing what ur doiing you can update all addys urself

    Progress with my game - "Disbanded"
    • Fixed FPS lag on spawning entities due to the ent_preload buffer!
    • Edit the AI code to get some better pathfinding
    • Fixed the view bug within the sniper scope view. The mirror entity is invisible now!
    • Added a new silencer for ALL weapons. Also fixed the rotation bugs
    • Added a ton of new weapons and the choice to choose a silencer for every weapon
    • Created a simple AntiCheat, noobs will cry like hell xD
    • The name will be Disbanded, the alpha starts on the 18th august 2014



    Some new physics fun (Serversided, works on every client)



    My new AI
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMSB1GbBVl8

    And for sure my 8 months old gameplay with 2 friends
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na2kUdu4d_k

  2. #77
    supercarz1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North of Hell, South of Heaven
    Posts
    6,067
    Reputation
    323
    Thanks
    3,320
    My Mood
    Doh
    hmm...i'll look into it later lol

    commando: You're probably the best non-coder coder I know LOL


  3. #78
    mo3ad001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    842
    Reputation
    53
    Thanks
    795
    My Mood
    Busy
    no , u can just log the IDS !!
    and check it one one , or back to cshell and flow wat the ids for !

    H A X O
    Email : Noobmem@hotmail.com


  4. #79
    supercarz1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North of Hell, South of Heaven
    Posts
    6,067
    Reputation
    323
    Thanks
    3,320
    My Mood
    Doh
    Code:
    Message ID's 
    123-ban
    161- suicide
    209- leave game
    225- 30 day suspension
    374- ban
    376- ban
    
    some ids: ( i not found, only publics and others )
    
    //197 - uselles - gives that message > connection ended.
    //123 - ban - not tested jajajaaja
    //161- suicide - tested and work like fragself
    //209- leave game - tested and work ( good to leave a game fast. )
    //225- 30 day suspension - not tested jajajaaja
    //374- ban - not tested jajajaaja
    //376- ban - not tested jajajaaja
    //360 = same of 104 , chaos tell.

    lolz, i should post weapon spawner. i know WHAT it is i think, but haven't tested cuz i can't figure out the actual part for sending to server >>

    commando: You're probably the best non-coder coder I know LOL


  5. #80
    SNIPdetta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    121
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
    Code:
    Message ID's 
    123-ban
    161- suicide
    209- leave game
    225- 30 day suspension
    374- ban
    376- ban
    
    some ids: ( i not found, only publics and others )
    
    //197 - uselles - gives that message > connection ended.
    //123 - ban - not tested jajajaaja
    //161- suicide - tested and work like fragself
    //209- leave game - tested and work ( good to leave a game fast. )
    //225- 30 day suspension - not tested jajajaaja
    //374- ban - not tested jajajaaja
    //376- ban - not tested jajajaaja
    //360 = same of 104 , chaos tell.

    lolz, i should post weapon spawner. i know WHAT it is i think, but haven't tested cuz i can't figure out the actual part for sending to server >>
    I posted these IDs and flames deleted saying it is not related to the topic.

    the strange thing is that this forum has many messages out of related topics and they do not delete.

    seems to be a censor.

    thanks matty and boon i have weapon working and much more.

  6. #81
    gotter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Minecraft snowy Biome
    Posts
    360
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    151
    im trying to get it to work but looks like im too dumb... or maybe its because i always do that before going to sleep... well ill see

  7. #82
    derh.acker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    localhost
    Posts
    825
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    613
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I got problems creating and finding ILTMessage_Write.
    I tried using CreateMessage of ILTCommon, but I don't even find one of these.

  8. #83
    neononxxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    why do you wanna know?? so you can kill me?
    Posts
    1,227
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    341
    My Mood
    Goofy
    i been lurking this thread for sometime.

    I kinda quit hacking for awhile been very busy irl.
    i updated my hotkey hack that had server crasher in it a few days ago.
    Everything works but the crasher. did they update the event id's ?
    Loading content... Please wait while the rest of this post loads.

  9. #84
    matypatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    862
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    2,688
    My Mood
    Amused
    Combat Arms Server Status -- Online FPS Action
    say bye to weaponspawner/lifetaker

  10. #85
    neononxxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    why do you wanna know?? so you can kill me?
    Posts
    1,227
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    341
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by matypatty View Post
    Combat Arms Server Status -- Online FPS Action
    say bye to weaponspawner/lifetaker
    It is a patch to address potential crash issues. so i doubt it. GG if they do though
    Loading content... Please wait while the rest of this post loads.

  11. #86
    Refrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    136
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    28
    I hope people realize the size of a uint8

  12. #87
    TokolocoSK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Comendo Peru Pato Frango Búrguer.
    Posts
    2,874
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    6,784
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Code:
    1 - Colt_1911A1_MEU
    10 - HK_USP
    24 - Beretta_M92FS
    38 - Glock_23
    46 - K5
    47 - Beretta_M92F_SE
    48 - Glock_23_SE
    51 - USP_Tactical
    61 - P226
    74 - Colt_Anaconda_Black
    75 - Colt_Anaconda_Silver
    78 - M1911_Knights
    90 - P226_Silver
    91 - G18
    110 - DesertEagle
    111 - DesertEagle_SE
    118 - Anaconda_Silver_8inch
    121 - Anaconda_Black_8inch
    141 - DESERTEAGLE_BLACK
    142 - DesertEagle_gold
    156 - Double_Silver
    157 - Double_Gold
    158 - M1911_Silver
    159 - M1911_KNIGHT_GOLD
    164 - Glock_23_D
    165 - HK_USP_D
    186 - USP_SE
    187 - USP_TACTICAL_SE
    195 - Colt_Anaconda_Silver_LE
    207 - M92FS_Silver
    208 - M92FS_Gold
    248 - G23_CarbonBlack
    249 - G23_Chrome
    277 - K5SD
    278 - K5_CAMO
    279 - K5SD_CAMO
    316 - M92FS_Champion
    317 - M92FS_Elite
    318 - M92FS_Veteran
    319 - M92FS_Professional
    343 - DesertEagle_independence
    377 - Anaconda_Gold
    378 - P99_clan
    389 - 44remrev
    391 - M1849
    392 - C1851N
    397 - C1860N
    395 - 32SW2
    396 - Colt_Dragoon
    408 - Watergun
    415 - Alien_Gun
    429 - Luger_P_08
    430 - Walther_P38
    
    Melee
    
    0 - M9
    58 - M11-Tactical_Knife
    59 - Ninjato
    60 - Machete
    76 - GI_Shovel
    83 - Sickle
    92 - Kukuri
    102 - Snow_Shovel
    107 - Bowie_Knife
    112 - Strider_Axe
    237 - HalloweenSickle
    270 - ThanksGiving_Melee
    320 - M9_Champion
    321 - M9_Elite
    322 - M9_Veteran
    323 - M9_Professional
    345 - Guillotine
    354 - Tracker_Knife
    358 - Survival_Machete
    361 - DomPedroSword
    379 - Tiger_Strider
    380 - Candy_Cane
    
    Assault Rifles
    
    3 - MP5A4
    4 - M4A1
    12 - AK-47
    13 - M4Devgru
    20 - M16A3
    25 - G36E
    33 - MK16_SCAR-L
    39 - AUG-A1
    49 - SCAR-L_Black
    53 - M4A1_CQBR
    56 - AK-103
    72 - Springfield_M14
    77 - M4A1_Desert_Aim
    79 - FAMAS
    81 - AK-47_Gold
    98 - G36E_Valkyrie
    99 - SCAR-L_Trispear
    104 - SIG550
    108 - M416
    109 - M416_CQB
    114 - G36KE
    115 - G36C
    116 - SCAR_H
    131 - AK-103_GoldPlanted
    132 - M4A1SOPMOD
    144 - AK-47_D
    145 - M4A1_D
    149 - AUGA3
    150 - aug_a1_Black
    151 - AUGA3_SE
    160 - FAMAS_D
    166 - SG556
    167 - SG550_CAMO
    168 - SG556_CAMO
    176 - L85A1
    177 - L85A1MOD
    178 - L85A1_CAMO
    179 - L85A1_MOD_CAMO
    192 - AK-47_Gold_LE
    196 - TAR21
    197 - TAR21_CAMO
    198 - MTAR21
    199 - MTAR21_CAMO
    210 - SG556_LE
    211 - G36E_Valkyrie_LE
    212 - M416CQB_LE
    226 - G36KE_LE
    227 - aug_a1_Black_LE
    228 - M4A1_CQBR_LE
    229 - AK-103_LE
    230 - SG550_CAMO_LE
    238 - M14SE
    239 - M14CAMO
    240 - M14CLASSIC
    241 - M416_CAMO
    242 - M416_CQB_CAMO
    243 - FAMAS_G2
    251 - SCAR-L_Trispear_LE
    253 - AUGA3_LE
    254 - L85A1MOD_LE
    255 - M417
    256 - M417_Combat
    267 - MTAR21_LE
    268 - M4A1_Desert_Aim_LE
    271 - M6A2
    272 - M6A2_SRT
    273 - FAMAS_SE
    274 - FAMAS_G2_SE
    282 - FAMAS_G2_LE
    297 - REC7
    300 - M417_Combat_LE
    302 - M6A2_SRT_LE
    303 - G36E_LE
    305 - M417_SB
    309 - M16A3_Champion
    310 - M16A3_Elite
    311 - M16A3_Veteran
    312 - M16A3_Professional
    313 - ACR_LE
    314 - AN-94
    325 - ACR
    326 - ACR_Sandfire
    327 - CX4_Storm
    332 - REC7_Rangers
    333 - G3
    346 - BaronM416CQB
    351 - FS2000
    352 - F2000
    353 - F2000_Tactical
    368 - XK-8
    369 - XK-8_Tactical
    370 - G36E_Valkyrie_Maple
    373 - M417_CQB
    374 - XM8
    390 - HR1860
    402 - Guitar_Gun
    406 - TAR-21_Camo_MARK2
    413 - SG556_MARK2
    428 - Galil_ACE_21
    432 - TAR_21_MARK2
    435 - Parafal
    
    Sniper Rifles
    
    6 - M24
    16 - XK-2
    27 - L96A1
    22 - Knight's_SR25
    42 - MSG-90
    50 - M24_CAMO
    54 - L96A1_Ghillie
    70 - SR25_Sandfire
    95 - Dragunov_SVD
    96 - Dragunov_Black
    97 - L96A1_ArcticWolf
    117 - L96A1_Super_Magnum
    135 - PSG1
    136 - PSG1MOD
    137 - PSG1CAMO
    138 - PSG1MODCAMO
    147 - Knight's_SR25_D
    148 - L96A1_Black_Magnum
    161 - M24_D
    169 - Dragunov_SVDS
    170 - Dragunov_SVDS_Ghillie
    193 - PSG1MOD_LE
    214 - L96A1_ArcticWolf_LE
    218 - M24A3
    219 - M24A3_Woodland
    234 - PSG1CAMO_LE
    235 - Dragunov_SVDS_LE
    252 - Dragunov_Black_LE
    257 - M107CQ
    258 - M107CQ_SE
    259 - M107CQ_Airforce
    260 - M107CQ_SE_Ghillie
    269 - MP7MOD_LE
    275 - L115A2
    276 - L115A3
    289 - L96A1_Black_Magnum_FT
    298 - M39EMR
    299 - M39EMR_Desert
    301 - M107CQ_SE_LE
    306 - M110_SASS
    334 - M200
    335 - M200_Ghillie
    336 - SPR
    340 - M21E
    341 - DSR-1_Tactical
    347 - DSR-1
    348 - DSR-1_Subsonic
    355 - TPG-1
    356 - TPG-1_Pro
    357 - M14EBR
    360 - M1866
    375 - L96A1_christmas
    381 - TRG-21
    382 - TRG-41
    383 - TRG_SE
    387 - TPG-1_Master
    388 - S58_Musket
    393 - E57_Musket
    399 - WA2000
    400 - WA2000_Classic
    404 - PSG1_MARK2
    422 - ZVI_Falcon
    423 - MSR
    424 - PSG1_MOD_MARK2
    436 - MG2000_Tactical
    
    Sub Machine Guns
    
    11 - MP5_SD
    34 - IMI_UZI
    21 - K1A
    40 - UMP
    41 - AKS-74U
    43 - K2
    45 - K7
    55 - MP5RAS
    73 - Ingram_M10
    80 - P90
    82 - MP5_RAS_Centurion
    106 - P90TR
    133 - P90_SE
    134 - P90TR_SE
    146 - MP5A4_D
    152 - PP19
    153 - pp19mod
    154 - PP19_CAMO
    155 - PP19MOD_CAMO
    162 - UMP_D
    194 - P90TR_LE
    203 - MP7
    204 - MP7Steel
    205 - MP7MOD
    206 - MP7MOD_Steel
    213 - PP19_MOD_LE
    215 - AK74U_GoldPlated
    216 - AK74M
    217 - AK74M_GoldPlated
    231 - MP5RAS_LE
    232 - PP19_CAMO_LE
    233 - P90_SE_LE
    244 - Scorpion
    245 - Scorpion_MOD
    246 - Scorpion_Black
    247 - Scorpion_Black_MOD
    261 - UMP45
    266 - MP5_SD_LE
    281 - AK74M_LE
    304 - UMP45_LE
    324 - UMP_LE
    328 - M960
    329 - MeiMP7MOD
    337 - Kriss
    338 - Kriss_SpecOps
    339 - TMP
    371 - P90TR_Viper
    376 - PP19_MOD_Scorpion
    398 - T_2
    410 - P90TR_CBS_Promotion
    412 - Scorpion_MARK2
    426 - Scorpion_Black_MOD_MARK2
    427 - MP5A4_MARK2
    433 - Scorpion_Black_MARK2
    
    Light Machine Guns
    
    5 - MK.48
    26 - FN_Minimi
    35 - M60
    44 - K3
    71 - K3_SPW
    85 - M60_Steel
    180 - MK48_CAMO
    181 - MK48_MOD
    182 - MK48_MOD_CAMO
    220 - RPK
    221 - RPK-74
    222 - RPKs_MOD
    223 - RPK-74M
    236 - MK48_CAMO_LE
    262 - M60E4
    263 - M60E4_Steel
    315 - MG36
    349 - Ultimax100
    350 - IMI_Negev
    359 - MG21E
    385 - MG21E_Steel
    386 - MG42
    401 - box_gun
    425 - MG42_steel
    
    Shotguns (Weapons with "_P" are Primary Shotguns, the ones without it are the old secondary shotguns)
    
    2 - Mossberg_590_Military
    36 - SPAS-12
    37 - Remington_870
    23 - Benelli_M4_Super_90
    52 - M590_CQB
    57 - SPAS12_Stock
    88 - Double_Barrel
    89 - Double_Barrel_Punisher
    105 - SAIGA_20K
    119 - M590_SE
    120 - M590_CQB_SE
    122 - Mossberg_590_Military_P
    123 - Benelli_M4_Super_90_P
    124 - SPAS-12_P
    125 - Remington_870_P
    126 - M590_CQB_P
    127 - SPAS12_Stock_P
    128 - SAIGA_20K_P
    129 - Double_Barrel_P
    130 - Double_Barrel_Punisher_P
    139 - SPAS12_Gold
    140 - SPAS12-Stock_Gold
    163 - Mossberg_590_Military_P_D
    183 - SAIGA20KCQB
    184 - SAIGA20K_CAMO
    185 - SAIGA20K_CQB_CAMO
    200 - R870SE
    201 - R870MCS
    202 - R870MCS_MOD
    292 - Double_Gold_FT
    295 - M3_Super_90
    307 - AA-12
    394 - Confederate_Double_Barrel_Shotgun
    405 - AA-12_MARK2
    407 - Toygun
    411 - SAIGA20K_CQB_CAMO_MARK2
    431 - Jackhammer
    434 - SAIGA_20K_CAMO_MARK2
    
    Other
    
    15 - M136_AT4
    29 - LAW
    31 - Heartbeat_sensor
    86 - M136_AT4_Bounty
    93 - HeartBeat_Detector
    100 - Snow_Ball
    101 - Ice_Ball
    103 - Snow_Grenade
    224 - RPG-7
    372 - LAW_Maple
    403 - M79
    414 - MZP_1
    
    Specialist
    
    14 - SA-18
    17 - RMS12
    30 - Claymore_old
    32 - LGB_SHELL
    87 - RMS12_Bounty
    94 - Minigun_Bounty
    171 - M32
    172 - Claymore
    173 - Claymore_Controller
    174 - Satellite_Scanner
    175 - Medkit
    188 - Flamethrower
    189 - StaminaKit
    209 - Minigun_Special
    225 - LGB
    250 - M32_IncendiaryBomb
    264 - Airstrike_Napalm
    265 - Napalm_Shell
    280 - FirstAidKit
    290 - M32_FT
    291 - Minigun_Bounty_FT
    293 - Airstrike_Napalm_FT
    294 - Napalm_Shell_FT
    308 - Hornet
    330 - Auto-Turret
    331 - Turret-TopGun
    384 - Caltrops
    
    Grenades/Dynamite/Mines
    
    7 - M67
    8 - XM84
    9 - M18
    18 - M-23F
    28 - M16A1_Mine
    19 - G7A
    84 - M69HE
    113 - M69HE_NL
    143 - M67_Frag_Pack
    296 - M67_FT
    342 - M32_Stun
    362 - Pumpkin_Grenades
    363 - Dynamite
    364 - Dynamite_HE
    365 - Dynamite_PVE
    367 - Dynamite_Pack
    
    Infected
    
    190 - Quarantine_Host_Hand
    191 - Quarantine_Virus_Hand
    284 - Infected_Explode
    285 - Infected_Gas
    344 - Mutation_Quarantine_Virus_Hand
    366 - Quarantine_Stick_NPC
    
    NPC
    
    62 - AK-47_npc
    63 - IMI_UZI_npc
    64 - M24_npc
    65 - M60_npc
    66 - LAW_npc
    67 - Minigun_npc
    68 - M67_npc
    69 - Dynamite_npc
    283 - VH_Normal_NPC
    286 - VH_Explode_NPC
    287 - VH_Heavy_NPC
    288 - VH_Light_NPC
    416 - MP5A4_NPC
    417 - M4A1_NPC
    418 - P90_NPC
    419 - M416_NPC
    420 - MG21E_NPC
    421 - Watergun_NPC



  13. The Following User Says Thank You to TokolocoSK For This Useful Post:

    wraithkilla (01-07-2012)

  14. #88
    cubanelite's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.1
    Posts
    138
    Reputation
    81
    Thanks
    113
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by TokolocoSK View Post
    Code:
    1 - Colt_1911A1_MEU
    10 - HK_USP
    24 - Beretta_M92FS
    38 - Glock_23
    46 - K5
    47 - Beretta_M92F_SE
    48 - Glock_23_SE
    51 - USP_Tactical
    61 - P226
    74 - Colt_Anaconda_Black
    75 - Colt_Anaconda_Silver
    78 - M1911_Knights
    90 - P226_Silver
    91 - G18
    110 - DesertEagle
    111 - DesertEagle_SE
    118 - Anaconda_Silver_8inch
    121 - Anaconda_Black_8inch
    141 - DESERTEAGLE_BLACK
    142 - DesertEagle_gold
    156 - Double_Silver
    157 - Double_Gold
    158 - M1911_Silver
    159 - M1911_KNIGHT_GOLD
    164 - Glock_23_D
    165 - HK_USP_D
    186 - USP_SE
    187 - USP_TACTICAL_SE
    195 - Colt_Anaconda_Silver_LE
    207 - M92FS_Silver
    208 - M92FS_Gold
    248 - G23_CarbonBlack
    249 - G23_Chrome
    277 - K5SD
    278 - K5_CAMO
    279 - K5SD_CAMO
    316 - M92FS_Champion
    317 - M92FS_Elite
    318 - M92FS_Veteran
    319 - M92FS_Professional
    343 - DesertEagle_independence
    377 - Anaconda_Gold
    378 - P99_clan
    389 - 44remrev
    391 - M1849
    392 - C1851N
    397 - C1860N
    395 - 32SW2
    396 - Colt_Dragoon
    408 - Watergun
    415 - Alien_Gun
    429 - Luger_P_08
    430 - Walther_P38
    
    Melee
    
    0 - M9
    58 - M11-Tactical_Knife
    59 - Ninjato
    60 - Machete
    76 - GI_Shovel
    83 - Sickle
    92 - Kukuri
    102 - Snow_Shovel
    107 - Bowie_Knife
    112 - Strider_Axe
    237 - HalloweenSickle
    270 - ThanksGiving_Melee
    320 - M9_Champion
    321 - M9_Elite
    322 - M9_Veteran
    323 - M9_Professional
    345 - Guillotine
    354 - Tracker_Knife
    358 - Survival_Machete
    361 - DomPedroSword
    379 - Tiger_Strider
    380 - Candy_Cane
    
    Assault Rifles
    
    3 - MP5A4
    4 - M4A1
    12 - AK-47
    13 - M4Devgru
    20 - M16A3
    25 - G36E
    33 - MK16_SCAR-L
    39 - AUG-A1
    49 - SCAR-L_Black
    53 - M4A1_CQBR
    56 - AK-103
    72 - Springfield_M14
    77 - M4A1_Desert_Aim
    79 - FAMAS
    81 - AK-47_Gold
    98 - G36E_Valkyrie
    99 - SCAR-L_Trispear
    104 - SIG550
    108 - M416
    109 - M416_CQB
    114 - G36KE
    115 - G36C
    116 - SCAR_H
    131 - AK-103_GoldPlanted
    132 - M4A1SOPMOD
    144 - AK-47_D
    145 - M4A1_D
    149 - AUGA3
    150 - aug_a1_Black
    151 - AUGA3_SE
    160 - FAMAS_D
    166 - SG556
    167 - SG550_CAMO
    168 - SG556_CAMO
    176 - L85A1
    177 - L85A1MOD
    178 - L85A1_CAMO
    179 - L85A1_MOD_CAMO
    192 - AK-47_Gold_LE
    196 - TAR21
    197 - TAR21_CAMO
    198 - MTAR21
    199 - MTAR21_CAMO
    210 - SG556_LE
    211 - G36E_Valkyrie_LE
    212 - M416CQB_LE
    226 - G36KE_LE
    227 - aug_a1_Black_LE
    228 - M4A1_CQBR_LE
    229 - AK-103_LE
    230 - SG550_CAMO_LE
    238 - M14SE
    239 - M14CAMO
    240 - M14CLASSIC
    241 - M416_CAMO
    242 - M416_CQB_CAMO
    243 - FAMAS_G2
    251 - SCAR-L_Trispear_LE
    253 - AUGA3_LE
    254 - L85A1MOD_LE
    255 - M417
    256 - M417_Combat
    267 - MTAR21_LE
    268 - M4A1_Desert_Aim_LE
    271 - M6A2
    272 - M6A2_SRT
    273 - FAMAS_SE
    274 - FAMAS_G2_SE
    282 - FAMAS_G2_LE
    297 - REC7
    300 - M417_Combat_LE
    302 - M6A2_SRT_LE
    303 - G36E_LE
    305 - M417_SB
    309 - M16A3_Champion
    310 - M16A3_Elite
    311 - M16A3_Veteran
    312 - M16A3_Professional
    313 - ACR_LE
    314 - AN-94
    325 - ACR
    326 - ACR_Sandfire
    327 - CX4_Storm
    332 - REC7_Rangers
    333 - G3
    346 - BaronM416CQB
    351 - FS2000
    352 - F2000
    353 - F2000_Tactical
    368 - XK-8
    369 - XK-8_Tactical
    370 - G36E_Valkyrie_Maple
    373 - M417_CQB
    374 - XM8
    390 - HR1860
    402 - Guitar_Gun
    406 - TAR-21_Camo_MARK2
    413 - SG556_MARK2
    428 - Galil_ACE_21
    432 - TAR_21_MARK2
    435 - Parafal
    
    Sniper Rifles
    
    6 - M24
    16 - XK-2
    27 - L96A1
    22 - Knight's_SR25
    42 - MSG-90
    50 - M24_CAMO
    54 - L96A1_Ghillie
    70 - SR25_Sandfire
    95 - Dragunov_SVD
    96 - Dragunov_Black
    97 - L96A1_ArcticWolf
    117 - L96A1_Super_Magnum
    135 - PSG1
    136 - PSG1MOD
    137 - PSG1CAMO
    138 - PSG1MODCAMO
    147 - Knight's_SR25_D
    148 - L96A1_Black_Magnum
    161 - M24_D
    169 - Dragunov_SVDS
    170 - Dragunov_SVDS_Ghillie
    193 - PSG1MOD_LE
    214 - L96A1_ArcticWolf_LE
    218 - M24A3
    219 - M24A3_Woodland
    234 - PSG1CAMO_LE
    235 - Dragunov_SVDS_LE
    252 - Dragunov_Black_LE
    257 - M107CQ
    258 - M107CQ_SE
    259 - M107CQ_Airforce
    260 - M107CQ_SE_Ghillie
    269 - MP7MOD_LE
    275 - L115A2
    276 - L115A3
    289 - L96A1_Black_Magnum_FT
    298 - M39EMR
    299 - M39EMR_Desert
    301 - M107CQ_SE_LE
    306 - M110_SASS
    334 - M200
    335 - M200_Ghillie
    336 - SPR
    340 - M21E
    341 - DSR-1_Tactical
    347 - DSR-1
    348 - DSR-1_Subsonic
    355 - TPG-1
    356 - TPG-1_Pro
    357 - M14EBR
    360 - M1866
    375 - L96A1_christmas
    381 - TRG-21
    382 - TRG-41
    383 - TRG_SE
    387 - TPG-1_Master
    388 - S58_Musket
    393 - E57_Musket
    399 - WA2000
    400 - WA2000_Classic
    404 - PSG1_MARK2
    422 - ZVI_Falcon
    423 - MSR
    424 - PSG1_MOD_MARK2
    436 - MG2000_Tactical
    
    Sub Machine Guns
    
    11 - MP5_SD
    34 - IMI_UZI
    21 - K1A
    40 - UMP
    41 - AKS-74U
    43 - K2
    45 - K7
    55 - MP5RAS
    73 - Ingram_M10
    80 - P90
    82 - MP5_RAS_Centurion
    106 - P90TR
    133 - P90_SE
    134 - P90TR_SE
    146 - MP5A4_D
    152 - PP19
    153 - pp19mod
    154 - PP19_CAMO
    155 - PP19MOD_CAMO
    162 - UMP_D
    194 - P90TR_LE
    203 - MP7
    204 - MP7Steel
    205 - MP7MOD
    206 - MP7MOD_Steel
    213 - PP19_MOD_LE
    215 - AK74U_GoldPlated
    216 - AK74M
    217 - AK74M_GoldPlated
    231 - MP5RAS_LE
    232 - PP19_CAMO_LE
    233 - P90_SE_LE
    244 - Scorpion
    245 - Scorpion_MOD
    246 - Scorpion_Black
    247 - Scorpion_Black_MOD
    261 - UMP45
    266 - MP5_SD_LE
    281 - AK74M_LE
    304 - UMP45_LE
    324 - UMP_LE
    328 - M960
    329 - MeiMP7MOD
    337 - Kriss
    338 - Kriss_SpecOps
    339 - TMP
    371 - P90TR_Viper
    376 - PP19_MOD_Scorpion
    398 - T_2
    410 - P90TR_CBS_Promotion
    412 - Scorpion_MARK2
    426 - Scorpion_Black_MOD_MARK2
    427 - MP5A4_MARK2
    433 - Scorpion_Black_MARK2
    
    Light Machine Guns
    
    5 - MK.48
    26 - FN_Minimi
    35 - M60
    44 - K3
    71 - K3_SPW
    85 - M60_Steel
    180 - MK48_CAMO
    181 - MK48_MOD
    182 - MK48_MOD_CAMO
    220 - RPK
    221 - RPK-74
    222 - RPKs_MOD
    223 - RPK-74M
    236 - MK48_CAMO_LE
    262 - M60E4
    263 - M60E4_Steel
    315 - MG36
    349 - Ultimax100
    350 - IMI_Negev
    359 - MG21E
    385 - MG21E_Steel
    386 - MG42
    401 - box_gun
    425 - MG42_steel
    
    Shotguns (Weapons with "_P" are Primary Shotguns, the ones without it are the old secondary shotguns)
    
    2 - Mossberg_590_Military
    36 - SPAS-12
    37 - Remington_870
    23 - Benelli_M4_Super_90
    52 - M590_CQB
    57 - SPAS12_Stock
    88 - Double_Barrel
    89 - Double_Barrel_Punisher
    105 - SAIGA_20K
    119 - M590_SE
    120 - M590_CQB_SE
    122 - Mossberg_590_Military_P
    123 - Benelli_M4_Super_90_P
    124 - SPAS-12_P
    125 - Remington_870_P
    126 - M590_CQB_P
    127 - SPAS12_Stock_P
    128 - SAIGA_20K_P
    129 - Double_Barrel_P
    130 - Double_Barrel_Punisher_P
    139 - SPAS12_Gold
    140 - SPAS12-Stock_Gold
    163 - Mossberg_590_Military_P_D
    183 - SAIGA20KCQB
    184 - SAIGA20K_CAMO
    185 - SAIGA20K_CQB_CAMO
    200 - R870SE
    201 - R870MCS
    202 - R870MCS_MOD
    292 - Double_Gold_FT
    295 - M3_Super_90
    307 - AA-12
    394 - Confederate_Double_Barrel_Shotgun
    405 - AA-12_MARK2
    407 - Toygun
    411 - SAIGA20K_CQB_CAMO_MARK2
    431 - Jackhammer
    434 - SAIGA_20K_CAMO_MARK2
    
    Other
    
    15 - M136_AT4
    29 - LAW
    31 - Heartbeat_sensor
    86 - M136_AT4_Bounty
    93 - HeartBeat_Detector
    100 - Snow_Ball
    101 - Ice_Ball
    103 - Snow_Grenade
    224 - RPG-7
    372 - LAW_Maple
    403 - M79
    414 - MZP_1
    
    Specialist
    
    14 - SA-18
    17 - RMS12
    30 - Claymore_old
    32 - LGB_SHELL
    87 - RMS12_Bounty
    94 - Minigun_Bounty
    171 - M32
    172 - Claymore
    173 - Claymore_Controller
    174 - Satellite_Scanner
    175 - Medkit
    188 - Flamethrower
    189 - StaminaKit
    209 - Minigun_Special
    225 - LGB
    250 - M32_IncendiaryBomb
    264 - Airstrike_Napalm
    265 - Napalm_Shell
    280 - FirstAidKit
    290 - M32_FT
    291 - Minigun_Bounty_FT
    293 - Airstrike_Napalm_FT
    294 - Napalm_Shell_FT
    308 - Hornet
    330 - Auto-Turret
    331 - Turret-TopGun
    384 - Caltrops
    
    Grenades/Dynamite/Mines
    
    7 - M67
    8 - XM84
    9 - M18
    18 - M-23F
    28 - M16A1_Mine
    19 - G7A
    84 - M69HE
    113 - M69HE_NL
    143 - M67_Frag_Pack
    296 - M67_FT
    342 - M32_Stun
    362 - Pumpkin_Grenades
    363 - Dynamite
    364 - Dynamite_HE
    365 - Dynamite_PVE
    367 - Dynamite_Pack
    
    Infected
    
    190 - Quarantine_Host_Hand
    191 - Quarantine_Virus_Hand
    284 - Infected_Explode
    285 - Infected_Gas
    344 - Mutation_Quarantine_Virus_Hand
    366 - Quarantine_Stick_NPC
    
    NPC
    
    62 - AK-47_npc
    63 - IMI_UZI_npc
    64 - M24_npc
    65 - M60_npc
    66 - LAW_npc
    67 - Minigun_npc
    68 - M67_npc
    69 - Dynamite_npc
    283 - VH_Normal_NPC
    286 - VH_Explode_NPC
    287 - VH_Heavy_NPC
    288 - VH_Light_NPC
    416 - MP5A4_NPC
    417 - M4A1_NPC
    418 - P90_NPC
    419 - M416_NPC
    420 - MG21E_NPC
    421 - Watergun_NPC
    I don't think those are correct. I've Done some plugging in of random id's (only about 30) and got the following:
    Code:
    207 - Alien gas Nade'
    30 - zombie
    31 - zombie
    32 - 970 ammo, gun becomes useless
    33 - l96al black thingy
    34 - m32
    35 - minigun
    36 - golden punisher
    37 - napalm designator
    38 - napalm designator gun
    39 - shitty shotgun
    40 - a messed up number 38
    41 - rec7
    42 - M39 EMR
    43 - M39 EMR Desert
    44 - m417 Combat Le
    45 - m107cq SE LE
    46 - m6a2-srt LE
    47 - g36 LE
    48 - UMP45 LE
    49 - M417 SB
    50 - m110 sass
    51 - AA-12
    52 - Hornet
    53 - m16a3 Champion
    54 - m16a3 elite
    55 - m16a3 veteran
    56 - m16a3 pro
    57 - ACR Blacksnake
    58 - AN-94
    59 - MG36E
    60 - pistol champion
    61 - pistol elite

  15. #89
    TokolocoSK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Comendo Peru Pato Frango Búrguer.
    Posts
    2,874
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    6,784
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by cubanelite View Post
    I don't think those are correct. I've Done some plugging in of random id's (only about 30) and got the following:
    Code:
    207 - Alien gas Nade'
    30 - zombie
    31 - zombie
    32 - 970 ammo, gun becomes useless
    33 - l96al black thingy
    34 - m32
    35 - minigun
    36 - golden punisher
    37 - napalm designator
    38 - napalm designator gun
    39 - shitty shotgun
    40 - a messed up number 38
    41 - rec7
    42 - M39 EMR
    43 - M39 EMR Desert
    44 - m417 Combat Le
    45 - m107cq SE LE
    46 - m6a2-srt LE
    47 - g36 LE
    48 - UMP45 LE
    49 - M417 SB
    50 - m110 sass
    51 - AA-12
    52 - Hornet
    53 - m16a3 Champion
    54 - m16a3 elite
    55 - m16a3 veteran
    56 - m16a3 pro
    57 - ACR Blacksnake
    58 - AN-94
    59 - MG36E
    60 - pistol champion
    61 - pistol elite
    Not yet tested all IDs ...



  16. #90
    wraithkilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    257
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    895
    My Mood
    Busy
    if you spawn the guns , do you get ammo too ?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help] can someone help me get weapon hack gudie or source code
    By jenoyan2 in forum CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 04:27 AM
  2. simple weapon spawner
    By legokiller45 in forum Combat Arms Hack Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-16-2011, 09:13 AM
  3. MPGH Support Lifetake/Weapon Spawner
    By Mouzie in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 10-29-2011, 07:20 PM
  4. Die Weapon Spawner
    By Lattice in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-15-2011, 04:55 AM
  5. [Source Code] Weapon Sources
    By Ikke0148 in forum WarRock Hack Source Code
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-21-2011, 01:06 PM