Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25
  1. #16
    Genesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Terra Australis
    Posts
    4,106
    Reputation
    1315
    Thanks
    2,466
    Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
    Don't think about it just do it... I was thinking about releasing photos of my cock, but then realized the amount of envy from other members and the fags around here, It wouldn't be good for my pm box, Point being less talk and more action, if you say your going to do something just do it.....
    I only thanked this post for the "just do it"
    Nothing about the cock.
    helt ensam.

  2. #17
    Departure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    818
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    1,785
    My Mood
    Doh
    sure you did @Redux lol...
    DJector.Lite
    Get the advantages of new injection technology, with 1 click easy to use injector, work for all platforms x86/x64

    Download

    D-Jector
    Get the most advanced and full featured injector around, works for any game and any platform x86/x64, nothing comes even close.
    Download

  3. #18
    Genesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Terra Australis
    Posts
    4,106
    Reputation
    1315
    Thanks
    2,466
    Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
    sure you did @Redux lol...
    I mean it, i really do!
    helt ensam.

  4. #19
    Hacker Fail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C++
    Posts
    1,852
    Reputation
    200
    Thanks
    7,407
    Don“t work in CABR
    • Member Level 1 since November, 2011
    • Contributor since March, 2015

     

  5. #20
    Code_over_Pussy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    67
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Amused
    yay now i know how to do this

  6. #21
    Genesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Terra Australis
    Posts
    4,106
    Reputation
    1315
    Thanks
    2,466
    Quote Originally Posted by Hacker Fail View Post
    Don“t work in CABR
    That's because the pattern is different.
    helt ensam.

  7. #22
    arun823's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    524
    Reputation
    151
    Thanks
    1,887
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post


    That's because the pattern is different.
    Lol, that's not the reason, you're jumping a shit ton of bytes, anything in between can change and that method will no longer works. Also BR/EU are behind a few updates compared to NA, so obviously it wouldn't work for those 2 versions...
    Reversing is the only way to move forward.

  8. #23
    Genesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Terra Australis
    Posts
    4,106
    Reputation
    1315
    Thanks
    2,466
    Quote Originally Posted by arun823 View Post
    Lol, that's not the reason, you're jumping a shit ton of bytes, anything in between can change and that method will no longer works. Also BR/EU are behind a few updates compared to NA, so obviously it wouldn't work for those 2 versions...
    That's kinda what i meant, i just didn't know how to say it :/
    Cause liek, you know... I'm shit. XD
    helt ensam.

  9. #24
    ctpsolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    252
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by arun823 View Post
    Lol, that's not the reason, you're jumping a shit ton of bytes, anything in between can change and that method will no longer works. Also BR/EU are behind a few updates compared to NA, so obviously it wouldn't work for those 2 versions...
    EU are never behind more than 1 update and that's like for 1-2 weeks. If this works on NA it probably works on EU too though I haven't tried it.
    They're out ta get me!

    Persistence is an art in itself. Let them slam each door in your face, even reject the whole definition of who you are. There will be a day when they come knocking on your door instead.

  10. #25
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    15,693
    Reputation
    3319
    Thanks
    11,105
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by ctpsolo View Post
    EU are never behind more than 1 update and that's like for 1-2 weeks. If this works on NA it probably works on EU too though I haven't tried it.
    If it works on NA it should for EU. BR is further behind and is harder to tell.

    RU is totally off and private so we can't really compare to other versions.


    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-09-2012, 11:32 AM
  2. [Help Request] Need auto build hack without full cheat client
    By anarki in forum Minecraft Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-19-2012, 10:00 PM
  3. [Release] [source]D3D9: Finding the VirtualTable without signatures
    By .::SCHiM::. in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-20-2011, 07:53 PM
  4. [Release] ddd555 pub working without auto install, + tut
    By mariofan901 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 11:37 PM
  5. [Tutorial]Change class without respawn
    By vir2000 in forum Game Hacking Tutorials
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 02:47 PM