Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 33
  1. #16
    Acea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Home of the elks
    Posts
    346
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    2,204
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
    I still don't see any explanation on the offset issue that you claimed, Maybe because you have no idea?. I a have very simple question and expect you to give me a very simple reply, Do you have any of the updated classes? I assume if you do have them, then you have already gained the knowledge you claim is needed before obtaining these classes right? If that's the case I would like to test your knowledge as I don't believe you have the slightest idea on what you are talking about....

    P.s
    Im glad Code.Dias has your approval, Im sure Redline will try much harder to meet your expectations... lol you need to think before you type such bullshit...
    Lul this kid, Go check the CA Hack section, where me and necrosyz not the first ones to release a public hack with aimbot only 24 hours after the patch? Please learn to get evidence before you make false accusations.

  2. #17
    Departure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    818
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    1,785
    My Mood
    Doh
    You are still avoiding the simple question if you have the updated classes, And what is the issue with the offsets? I am not making any accusations, I base my theory on the fact after 3 reply's from you and still no answer to my question about the offsets, This leads me to believe you don't know what you are talking about, but im sure your mate will come to save your ass, seems you can't respond with a simple answer. Reflux is what I feel like doing after reading your responses....
    DJector.Lite
    Get the advantages of new injection technology, with 1 click easy to use injector, work for all platforms x86/x64

    Download

    D-Jector
    Get the most advanced and full featured injector around, works for any game and any platform x86/x64, nothing comes even close.
    Download

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Departure For This Useful Post:

    arun823 (01-21-2013),[MPGH]Genesis (01-21-2013),Shadow` (01-21-2013)

  4. #18
    R4v0r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    London
    Posts
    234
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    141
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Good job @R3d_L!n3, am I the only one who is going to say that? Show some respect..

  5. #19
    Acea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Home of the elks
    Posts
    346
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    2,204
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
    You are still avoiding the simple question if you have the updated classes, And what is the issue with the offsets? I am not making any accusations, I base my theory on the fact after 3 reply's from you and still no answer to my question about the offsets, This leads me to believe you don't know what you are talking about, but im sure your mate will come to save your ass, seems you can't respond with a simple answer. Reflux is what I feel like doing after reading your responses....
    Where did i ever state there was a issue with the offsets? I believe you should ask @ZysorceN about that, yet again you need to read more thoroughly. And that was a great joke, i wish i was as funny as you

    http://puu.sh/1QvNA

    Like i said before, read before you imply things that can't be supported, no i find myself puzzling over why i should continue to have these childish coder fights with you and continue to waste my time. As i said in the first post, God you're fucking retarded.

  6. #20
    Genesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Terra Australis
    Posts
    4,106
    Reputation
    1315
    Thanks
    2,466
    Quote Originally Posted by Acea View Post
    Where did i ever state there was a issue with the offsets? I believe you should ask @ZysorceN about that, yet again you need to read more thoroughly. And that was a great joke, i wish i was as funny as you

    http://puu.sh/1QvNA

    Like i said before, read before you imply things that can't be supported, no i find myself puzzling over why i should continue to have these childish coder fights with you and continue to waste my time. As i said in the first post, God you're fucking retarded.
    Seriously? Stfu.
    I do not care who had the 'quickest released' hacks, but some of your posts are getting unbearable in this section.

    Stop sticking up for 'your boy' Necrosyz and if you were really that smart like you say you are you'd be avoiding these childish arguments.
    helt ensam.

  7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Genesis For This Useful Post:

    arun823 (01-21-2013),merp. (01-21-2013),N3OH4X (01-21-2013),R3d_L1n3 (01-21-2013),Shadow` (01-21-2013)

  8. #21
    R3d_L1n3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    137
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    208
    I Read up all comment some made me laugh to death ..

    1 ) @Coder.Dias i done even way more than that list

    2 ) @Departure good job but ehm that is not called ' a way ' its actually a fact thos are just ofs witch if u miss around pointer at ollybg u can have them looool and even more god but its like everyone waiting the finished job , but nice one , i dont think @Acea meaned its wrong maybe he though ur doing sizeof(variable) + BasePointer

    3 ) @shadow bro the GSC didnt change either the CharcterFX

    4 ) @ZysorceN ' 3-4 days after game updated? ' it took me 2 hours as max LMFAO the thing is i code for EU i dont usually care much of na but i sow ur topic and it was like u think ur only one that could made class update ? sorry but ur way wrong , plus i had to get ip changer so i could finish the job

    5 ) @Acea i am a faggot ? thanks alot but do i know u ? lool no no seriously i dont know who really u are and i dont judge you but way u talk its fine maybe soon u will know me enough , why should i teach them something took mean month to learn then at end ppl learn how do hard job easy way then they become ' Coders ' while you earn no respect at all :S ( its fact )

    6 ) @Redux <3 , loved second line of ur post ;p
    Last edited by R3d_L1n3; 01-21-2013 at 02:41 AM.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to R3d_L1n3 For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Genesis (01-21-2013)

  10. #22
    Acea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Home of the elks
    Posts
    346
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    2,204
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by R3d_L1n3 View Post
    I Read up all comment some made me laugh to death ..

    1 ) @Coder.Dias i done even way more than that list

    2 ) @Departure good job but ehm that is not called ' a way ' its actually a fact thos are just ofs witch if u miss around pointer at ollybg u can have them looool and even more god but its like everyone waiting the finished job , but nice one , i dont think @Acea meaned its wrong maybe he though ur doing sizeof(variable) + BasePointer

    3 ) @shadow bro the GSC didnt update either the CharcterFX

    4 ) @ZysorceN ' 3-4 days after game updated? ' it took me 2 hours as max LMFAO the thing is i code for EU i dont usually care much of na but i sow ur topic and it was like u think ur only one that could made class update ? sorry but ur way wrong , plus i had to get ip changer so i could finish the job

    5 ) @Acea i am a faggot ? thanks alot but do i know u ? lool no no seriously i dont know who really u are and i dont judge you but way u talk its fine maybe soon u will know me enough , why should i teach them something took mean month to learn then at end ppl learn how do hard job easy way then they become ' Coders ' while you earn no respect at all :S ( its fact )

    6 ) @Redux <3 , loved second line of ur post ;p
    Ehh, i didn't try to insult you, what i meant was the way you posted this was faggoty.

    ---------- Post added at 02:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Redux View Post


    Seriously? Stfu.
    I do not care who had the 'quickest released' hacks, but some of your posts are getting unbearable in this section.

    Stop sticking up for 'your boy' Necrosyz and if you were really that smart like you say you are you'd be avoiding these childish arguments.
    Oh joy another skiddy trying to pick fights..

  11. #23
    R3d_L1n3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    137
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by Acea View Post
    Ehh, i didn't try to insult you, what i meant was the way you posted this was faggoty.
    Could be xD

  12. #24
    merp.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    147
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    301
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Redux View Post


    Seriously? Stfu.
    I do not care who had the 'quickest released' hacks, but some of your posts are getting unbearable in this section.

    Stop sticking up for 'your boy' Necrosyz and if you were really that smart like you say you are you'd be avoiding these childish arguments.
    Oh man. that was worded perfectly



    Quote Originally Posted by Acea View Post
    Lul this kid, Go check the CA Hack section, where me and necrosyz not the first ones to release a public hack with aimbot only 24 hours after the patch? Please learn to get evidence before you make false accusations.
    So you released a public hack within a day. you deserve a cookie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Acea View Post
    Where did i ever state there was a issue with the offsets? I believe you should ask @ZysorceN about that, yet again you need to read more thoroughly. And that was a great joke, i wish i was as funny as you

    http://puu.sh/1QvNA

    Like i said before, read before you imply things that can't be supported, no i find myself puzzling over why i should continue to have these childish coder fights with you and continue to waste my time. As i said in the first post, God you're fucking retarded.
    As Redux stated before, I too, am getting annoyed with what you post. Big whoop. You created a CA Hack within 1 day of a patch. That doesn't make you a god or give you the rights to do shit like this. infract me or w/e for this, but you're a huge prick. insulting others just because shit doesn't go your way? please grow up.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to merp. For This Useful Post:

    teehee15 (01-21-2013)

  14. #25
    -Bl00d-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Imma girl what about it?
    Posts
    481
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    53
    My Mood
    Twisted
    why does it seem as though every time Acea shows up in a thread it turns
    into a massive flame war? regardless where it came from code is code, and
    people get mad because when its patched they have to update. QQ?
    its part of the game dont like it then dont play
    Successful buys: 20
    Successful sells: 4
    Successful trades: 9
    Scammed: 4

     
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/490-vouches/560562-vouches.html

    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    vouche for me?

  15. #26
    Shadow`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    643
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    2,999
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by R3d_L1n3 View Post
    I Read up all comment some made me laugh to death ..

    1 ) @Coder.Dias i done even way more than that list

    2 ) @Departure good job but ehm that is not called ' a way ' its actually a fact thos are just ofs witch if u miss around pointer at ollybg u can have them looool and even more god but its like everyone waiting the finished job , but nice one , i dont think @Acea meaned its wrong maybe he though ur doing sizeof(variable) + BasePointer

    3 ) @shadow bro the GSC didnt change either the CharcterFX

    4 ) @ZysorceN ' 3-4 days after game updated? ' it took me 2 hours as max LMFAO the thing is i code for EU i dont usually care much of na but i sow ur topic and it was like u think ur only one that could made class update ? sorry but ur way wrong , plus i had to get ip changer so i could finish the job

    5 ) @Acea i am a faggot ? thanks alot but do i know u ? lool no no seriously i dont know who really u are and i dont judge you but way u talk its fine maybe soon u will know me enough , why should i teach them something took mean month to learn then at end ppl learn how do hard job easy way then they become ' Coders ' while you earn no respect at all :S ( its fact )

    6 ) @Redux <3 , loved second line of ur post ;p
    Yes I know it didn't change this most recent patch, but the patch before it did and it wasn't released public. Well now it is
    Currently coding applications in Java and C++.

    "It is change, continuing change, inevitable change, that is the dominant factor in society today. No sensible decision can be made any longer without taking into account not only the world as it is, but the world as it will be." -Isaac Asimov

  16. #27
    arun823's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    524
    Reputation
    151
    Thanks
    1,887
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by N3OH4X View Post
    @Coder.Dias , that's not yours , it's TokoLokoSK's from UC . @shadow' you ruined CA...
    CA is already ruined, he's just adding fuel to the fire
    @Flengo told you CharacterFx updated
    Reversing is the only way to move forward.

  17. #28
    R3d_L1n3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    137
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    208
    @arun823 it didnt

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to R3d_L1n3 For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Flengo (01-21-2013)

  19. #29
    arun823's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    524
    Reputation
    151
    Thanks
    1,887
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by R3d_L1n3 View Post
    @arun823 it didnt
    Alright, then it was my mistake. Did PlayerMgr update for EU as well because I asked a friend to test my hack for EU and my features which relies on PlayerMgr worked fined without an update. I am NA based, but as of now I am out of country and cannot test either NA/EU.
    Reversing is the only way to move forward.

  20. #30
    TokolocoSK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Comendo Peru Pato Frango Búrguer.
    Posts
    2,874
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    6,787
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Maybe is correct, I not tested in game ...

    Code:
    class cPlayerInfo{
    public:
    	__int32 Ping;
    	__int32 Index;
    char unknown0[12];
    	std::string Name;
    char unknown1[12];
    	int* Object;
    	__int32 Kill;
    	__int32 Deaths;
    char unknown2[44];
    	__int32 HeadShots;
    	__int32 FTMision;
    char unknown3[8];
    	__int32 Team;
    char unknown4[4];
    	BYTE IsDead;
    char unknown5[319];
    	__int32 Rank;
    char unknown6[76];
    	__int32 FTScore;
    char unknown7[4];
    	__int32 FTLongestLife; 
    	__int32 FTKill;
    char unknown8[80];
    	cPlayerInfo* ProximoJogador;
    
    
    };



Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Updated addresses for some hacks.
    By sp0tie in forum Gunz Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-22-2006, 09:18 AM
  2. New forum moderators/Server Updates
    By Dave84311 in forum News & Announcements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 12:05 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-09-2006, 04:51 PM
  4. Warrock Updates!
    By Dave84311 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-14-2006, 02:34 PM