Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 41
  1. #16
    topblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Posts
    3,607
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    4,922
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by ZysorceN View Post
    its binary just numbers no such thing as arrays if you go low level lololes. also this is pretty stupid and useless good luck if u get cracked also make sure eevrything is sanitized if this was a good idea it would of been implemented in many hacks before. there is many people out there capable of doing this that have thouhg about it
    Most the people making hacks are not actually coders, and the others that are coders are busy looking for new features, and worrying about the next patch and don't really outsource for things they can use in their hacks. This is why u see pretty much similar menus, features and thats just about it. And because i am releasing the source, it is as safe as any other hack the coder make nowadays.

    One can also encrypt the server stuff dynamically, and the use of SIMD registers might make it difficult for the average cracker, but also know no application is safe, who here running windows they bought? many aren't.
    I just like programming, that is all.

    Current Stuff:

    • GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development

  2. #17
    Shadow`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    643
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    2,999
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


    Most the people making hacks are not actually coders, and the others that are coders are busy looking for new features, and worrying about the next patch and don't really outsource for things they can use in their hacks. This is why u see pretty much similar menus, features and thats just about it. And because i am releasing the source, it is as safe as any other hack the coder make nowadays.

    One can also encrypt the server stuff dynamically, and the use of SIMD registers might make it difficult for the average cracker, but also know no application is safe, who here running windows they bought? many aren't.
    Lol who worries about CA patches? :3
    Currently coding applications in Java and C++.

    "It is change, continuing change, inevitable change, that is the dominant factor in society today. No sensible decision can be made any longer without taking into account not only the world as it is, but the world as it will be." -Isaac Asimov

  3. #18
    sarahpero1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I'm having this same problem,






  4. #19
    ZysorceN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    California
    Posts
    68
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    912
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    i wouldnt worry about about updating anything as classes and pointers are easy to update or autoupdate if you know what you are doing hooks are easy to get around with if you know how you are getting detected e.t.c so is not really an issue this is just stupid and not a good idea at all. as this will not help ur hacks stay undetected just save you from compiling a new library lol pretty pointless but go for it some people will find it useful that was just my personal though

    lots of bandwith will be wasted not to mention you need to secure your shit to avoid sqli and other kinds of xploits.
    if cracked you will still need to recompile to be able to change the paths and ways that your dll downloads the queried information e.t.c i can keep going on all the flaws this ideas has lol.
    Last edited by ZysorceN; 03-13-2013 at 03:04 AM.

  5. #20
    Ch40zz-C0d3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    839
    Reputation
    44
    Thanks
    400
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Nobody thought about compiling code at runtime and add junkcode to it? o_0
    Compiling C++ code at runtime - CodeProject

    Also this can be used to code a hack and save it on the databse, then the dll is downloading it and compiling at runtime.

    Progress with my game - "Disbanded"
    • Fixed FPS lag on spawning entities due to the ent_preload buffer!
    • Edit the AI code to get some better pathfinding
    • Fixed the view bug within the sniper scope view. The mirror entity is invisible now!
    • Added a new silencer for ALL weapons. Also fixed the rotation bugs
    • Added a ton of new weapons and the choice to choose a silencer for every weapon
    • Created a simple AntiCheat, noobs will cry like hell xD
    • The name will be Disbanded, the alpha starts on the 18th august 2014



    Some new physics fun (Serversided, works on every client)



    My new AI
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMSB1GbBVl8

    And for sure my 8 months old gameplay with 2 friends
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na2kUdu4d_k

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ch40zz-C0d3r For This Useful Post:

    wraithkilla (03-14-2013)

  7. #21
    Departure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    818
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    1,785
    My Mood
    Doh
    I have actually done this for addresses a few years ago when I doing hacks in Delphi, It very simple and even an online text document as the database works fine, The username/Password thing would be useful for paid hacks in which the addresses or what ever are retrieved from the database into memory to be used in the hack. when I did mine I asked the question to one of the minions who replied it would not be allowed to be released on MPGH as it counts as a downloader....
    DJector.Lite
    Get the advantages of new injection technology, with 1 click easy to use injector, work for all platforms x86/x64

    Download

    D-Jector
    Get the most advanced and full featured injector around, works for any game and any platform x86/x64, nothing comes even close.
    Download

  8. #22
    topblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Posts
    3,607
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    4,922
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by ZysorceN View Post
    i wouldnt worry about about updating anything as classes and pointers are easy to update or autoupdate if you know what you are doing hooks are easy to get around with if you know how you are getting detected e.t.c so is not really an issue this is just stupid and not a good idea at all. as this will not help ur hacks stay undetected just save you from compiling a new library lol pretty pointless but go for it some people will find it useful that was just my personal though

    lots of bandwith will be wasted not to mention you need to secure your shit to avoid sqli and other kinds of xploits.
    if cracked you will still need to recompile to be able to change the paths and ways that your dll downloads the queried information e.t.c i can keep going on all the flaws this ideas has lol.
    What wasted bandwidth? Most bandwidth is going to be on ur settings which might be 4kb at most, most peoples one might be 1kb.
    I stated that it will be for site owners who do not know how to program/code and it is something that allows exposes these "coders" to something new. If u look at the sources of hacks, it is really just the same thing done over and over when people can be exposed to different ways to do something.

    I am not sure about adding security because IT IF FUCKING SOURCE CODE AND IT FREE! If the person using it want security they can add it, it really isnt that hard, I will try to make it easier for them but dont expect much. I am busy
    I just like programming, that is all.

    Current Stuff:

    • GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development

  9. #23
    ZysorceN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    California
    Posts
    68
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    912
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


    What wasted bandwidth? Most bandwidth is going to be on ur settings which might be 4kb at most, most peoples one might be 1kb.
    I stated that it will be for site owners who do not know how to program/code and it is something that allows exposes these "coders" to something new. If u look at the sources of hacks, it is really just the same thing done over and over when people can be exposed to different ways to do something.

    I am not sure about adding security because IT IF FUCKING SOURCE CODE AND IT FREE! If the person using it want security they can add it, it really isnt that hard, I will try to make it easier for them but dont expect much. I am busy
    So you plan on feeding leechers to make money off other peoples work? giving them the ability to update shit easier not to mention they will waste over 5mbs monthly per user. e.t.c on bandwith and i can keep going on secuirty can be added withing 5-10 mins if you know what you are doing so time is not a excuse.

  10. #24
    Ch40zz-C0d3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    839
    Reputation
    44
    Thanks
    400
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by ZysorceN View Post
    So you plan on feeding leechers to make money off other peoples work? giving them the ability to update shit easier not to mention they will waste over 5mbs monthly per user. e.t.c on bandwith and i can keep going on secuirty can be added withing 5-10 mins if you know what you are doing so time is not a excuse.
    I dont think leechers can use this, they dont even know what a server is lol.
    Also, just because you mentioned grammar and so on:
    so time is not a excuse.
    It needs to be AN excuse because e is a vocal.

    Progress with my game - "Disbanded"
    • Fixed FPS lag on spawning entities due to the ent_preload buffer!
    • Edit the AI code to get some better pathfinding
    • Fixed the view bug within the sniper scope view. The mirror entity is invisible now!
    • Added a new silencer for ALL weapons. Also fixed the rotation bugs
    • Added a ton of new weapons and the choice to choose a silencer for every weapon
    • Created a simple AntiCheat, noobs will cry like hell xD
    • The name will be Disbanded, the alpha starts on the 18th august 2014



    Some new physics fun (Serversided, works on every client)



    My new AI
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMSB1GbBVl8

    And for sure my 8 months old gameplay with 2 friends
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na2kUdu4d_k

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ch40zz-C0d3r For This Useful Post:

    topblast (05-12-2013)

  12. #25
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    15,708
    Reputation
    3319
    Thanks
    11,133
    My Mood
    Happy
    Don't let anyone or anything hold back your creativity. Not many people are able to think up of new ideas that can be very useful and innovative. Those that can might not be able to implement it.

    You are capable of doing both.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

    topblast (05-12-2013),[B]oss (03-29-2013)

  14. #26
    Shadow`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    643
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    2,999
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ch40zz-C0d3r View Post
    I dont think leechers can use this, they dont even know what a server is lol.
    Also, just because you mentioned grammar and so on:


    It needs to be AN excuse because e is a vocal.
    'e' is a vowel... there is no such thing as a vocal. Some people here, not particularly you, cannot use correct grammar for the life of them.

    I also think this is a fun idea. The bandwidth usage is so minuscule it's not even worth mentioning, the security doesn't even matter because of what Topblast said, and the product of it all sounds awesome. I hope you continue this
    Last edited by Shadow`; 03-18-2013 at 03:00 PM.
    Currently coding applications in Java and C++.

    "It is change, continuing change, inevitable change, that is the dominant factor in society today. No sensible decision can be made any longer without taking into account not only the world as it is, but the world as it will be." -Isaac Asimov

  15. #27
    Neutrino994's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post
    Can you tell me if it sounds logical or did i get to creative


    A hack that Logs into a web server which will be using c++ -> php -> Database [ mySQL preferred, but any should work ]. After logging in the hack request the list of available hacks from the Hacks Table. What the current user can and cannot use. The hack then downloads the addresses for the hacks. I've already created a base capable of downloading addresses from a server. Saving to the server is also a feature i would also like to add. That I've already done.


    Reasons for Doing this:
    Hacks have to be updated constantly and many sites need to have a coder present for each patch. Which may just be updates to the addresses. With this system, as long as u can obtain the addresses and add them to the database you are good to go.

    One compiled hack will be able to last longer among multi patches without a new hack need to be compiled.


    ================================================== ============================================
    the `users` table will contain :
    Username
    Password
    Settings - Save to server
    Type - the group/class ID of the User [ VIP, SuperUser, Standard User, Guest, Tester ]
    ================================================== ============================================
    the `Hacks` table will contain:


    Type - for the Group/class ID
    * - and a column for each hack used in the hack
    so u can tell if this user class/group is allowed to use this hack.
    ================================================== ============================================
    the `addies` table will contain:


    GameID - ID for the game, [optional] if u wanna allow multi game support like NA and EU versions of a game
    * - and a column for each Address that is required within the hack


    I have started the project already this is some of the code
    I wouldn't allocate a new class in DllMain, anyway...
    why you call the decontructor when you could just use the operator delete...

    Cheers,
    N.

    ---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Ch40zz-C0d3r View Post
    Nobody thought about compiling code at runtime and add junkcode to it? o_0
    Compiling C++ code at runtime - CodeProject

    Also this can be used to code a hack and save it on the databse, then the dll is downloading it and compiling at runtime.
    Open the file and place some crap inside, it will change your file's hash.
    You could also place some markers then finding them & placing crap at their place( polymorphism ), remember to jmp over the junk!

    Cheers,
    N.

    ---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
    Don't let anyone or anything hold back your creativity. Not many people are able to think up of new ideas that can be very useful and innovative. Those that can might not be able to implement it.

    You are capable of doing both.
    Awesome, how cute...
    I would also start relooking thru your entire source again( ShowFirePath ftw )

    Cheers,
    N.

  16. #28
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    15,708
    Reputation
    3319
    Thanks
    11,133
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Neutrino994 View Post
    Awesome, how cute...
    I would also start relooking thru your entire source again( ShowFirePath ftw )
    I already talked to you about this. But yeah, its in there since some users demanded it a while back in previous hacks.

    And don't feel proud. Neither the hack or the loader were protected by any means.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  17. #29
    topblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Posts
    3,607
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    4,922
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by ZysorceN View Post
    So you plan on feeding leechers to make money off other peoples work? giving them the ability to update shit easier not to mention they will waste over 5mbs monthly per user. e.t.c on bandwith and i can keep going on secuirty can be added withing 5-10 mins if you know what you are doing so time is not a excuse.
    It is only Login, and Settings that will be saved to the server, Pretty sure that will be less than one website's worth in text, and images, would take u more bandwidth to load the image on google's website.

    The Addies can also be encrypted text if u want it to be

    Wait why am I explaining this to u, Mother fucker I am atleast trying to expose these hackers to something other than bases that one or 2 people made, that probably was based off some other guys base. This brings something unique and even if they get ur addies, U guys release the addies anyways and they need the source to use those addies. If u wanna be a sour bitch, fine. I will tell u what u cant do, you cant pull this big ass ego down. I will make my shit, Publish my shit, and if u dont wanna use it, i couldn't careless, it will give people some ideas and Teach people how to do other stuff.

    with heart shaped penises <3 in your butt
    Topblast
    I just like programming, that is all.

    Current Stuff:

    • GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development

  18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to topblast For This Useful Post:

    arun823 (03-19-2013),Cr8ive (03-19-2013),Cryptonic (05-06-2013),[MPGH]Flengo (03-19-2013),[MPGH]Genesis (03-25-2013),Shadow` (03-19-2013)

  19. #30
    topblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Posts
    3,607
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    4,922
    My Mood
    Cool
    Just saying that this project is not dead, just have school and was on internship and stuff.

    here is some examples of what I did so far




    Code:
    Helios Debug Started
    
    
    Main : Constructor
    Main : Creating Hook Thread
    Thread : Constructor(RunnableFunction)
    Runnable : Constructor(RunnableFunction)
    Main : Making Hook Thread Suicidale
    Thread : SetSuicidale 1
    Main : Starting Hook Thread
    Thread : CreateThread
    Thread : Thread Started
    Runnable : Running
    cHook : Constructor
    cHook : Not hDll
    cHook : D3D9 Found
    cHook : Getting Direct3DCreate9
    cHook : Got Direct3DCreate9
    cHook : Creating D3D9 Object
    cHook : Creating Device9
    cHook : DetourCreate - > Reset
    cHook : DetourCreate - > Present
    cHook : Clean Up
    cHook::Present : Main Initializing
    cHook::Present : Main LaunchSession
    Main : LaunchSession
    Main : GUILaunch First Start
    Runnable : Constructor(RunnableFunction)
    cHook::Present : g_pDevice NULL
    cHook::Present : Rendering Canvas
    Thread : Destructor
    Thread : GetRunningState
    Runnable : getRunningState
    Runnable : Destructor
    cHook::Present : Main Initializing
    cHook::Present : Rendering CanvascHook::Present : Main Initializing
    cHook::Present : Rendering Canvas
    cHook::Present : Main Initializing
    cHook::Present : Rendering Canvas
    ....... just repeating over and over
    
    
    cHook::Present : Main Initializing
    cHook::Present : Rendering Canvas
    Runnable : Running
    Main : GetGUIRunning
    cHook::Present : Main Initializing
    cHook::Present : Rendering Canvas
    Runnable : Destructor
    cHook::Present : Main Initializing
    cHook::Present : Rendering Canvas
    
    
    cHook::Present : Main Initializing
    cHook::Present : Rendering Canvas
    Main : Destructor
    cHook : Destructor
    cHook : DetourDelete - > Reset
    cHook : DetourDelete - > Present
    Last edited by topblast; 05-04-2013 at 03:21 AM.
    I just like programming, that is all.

    Current Stuff:

    • GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to topblast For This Useful Post:

    14mth3v01d (05-04-2013),[MPGH]Flengo (05-04-2013)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Get Photoshop and Creative Suite FREE
    By Dave84311 in forum Coupons, Deals and Discounts
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-07-2013, 12:34 PM
  2. Where to get good Ico Files for vb projects!
    By reversflux in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-31-2009, 10:37 AM
  3. hyperion, vescovo, tom get in here NOW!!
    By braccini8 in forum General
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 02-02-2008, 11:43 AM
  4. Get Avatars and Sigs!
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-17-2006, 09:44 PM
  5. Plz I Want Maple Global Hacks And Where Do I Get Game Engine 2 Make The Hacks Work???
    By mattinthehat in forum MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 07:12 PM