Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 54 of 54
  1. #46
    Eu sou Daleste cheguei mais to saindo fora
    Cocksucker
    experthack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,159
    Reputation
    90
    Thanks
    606
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Good joob man !

  2. #47
    amitsl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    the menu close after login screen i am checking the source now

  3. #48
    OpKilts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Interwebs
    Posts
    94
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    380
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    for some reason i feel like leeching and claiming as my own

    @matypatty can i?
    ULTIMATE GAY'S LIST
    • Matypatty
    • DisOwned


    Error: Max Thanks Reached


    TASK'S
    1. (Complete)Make Simple Menu For Combat Arms NA
    2. (Complete) Reach 50 Post's
    3. (In Progress)Troll Nerdy Kids
    4. (Complete)Get a job at KFC

  4. #49
    Genesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Terra Australis
    Posts
    4,106
    Reputation
    1315
    Thanks
    2,466
    Quote Originally Posted by OpKilts View Post
    for some reason i feel like leeching and claiming as my own

    @matypatty can i?
    That wouldn't be very well received.
    helt ensam.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Genesis For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Flengo (04-11-2013)

  6. #50
    matypatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    863
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    2,689
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by OpKilts View Post
    for some reason i feel like leeching and claiming as my own

    @matypatty can i?
    feel free to use any part without credit but claiming as your own dosn't sound that good D:

  7. #51
    OpKilts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Interwebs
    Posts
    94
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    380
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by matypatty View Post


    feel free to use any part without credit but claiming as your own dosn't sound that good D:
    but it acctuarly looks amazing

    Edit: @matpatty @Genesis im not going to leech it i was just giving you a point of view from a nub
    Last edited by OpKilts; 04-12-2013 at 03:52 AM.
    ULTIMATE GAY'S LIST
    • Matypatty
    • DisOwned


    Error: Max Thanks Reached


    TASK'S
    1. (Complete)Make Simple Menu For Combat Arms NA
    2. (Complete) Reach 50 Post's
    3. (In Progress)Troll Nerdy Kids
    4. (Complete)Get a job at KFC

  8. #52
    matypatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    863
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    2,689
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by OpKilts View Post
    but it acctuarly looks amazing

    Edit: @matpatty @Genesis im not going to leech it i was just giving you a point of view from a nub
    couldnt tell if troll or srs
    Ive also done heaps of improvements such as:
    -actually doing the slider math right
    -sliders can now read from string arrays for what to display
    -hide/show
    -uses engine font
    -clicking works properly

    thats all i can think of right now, might release idk.

  9. #53
    OpKilts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Interwebs
    Posts
    94
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    380
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by matypatty View Post

    couldnt tell if troll or srs
    Ive also done heaps of improvements such as:
    -actually doing the slider math right
    -sliders can now read from string arrays for what to display
    -hide/show
    -uses engine font
    -clicking works properly

    thats all i can think of right now, might release idk.
    lol, i was just messing around with your base its quite a decent menu and the sliders reading from strings is interesting and the slider math (im interested in sliders ) so i quite like the base, also the coordination of the sliders is a little bit off though unless the maxvalue is 100, e.g. if the Maxvalue = 10 and you only have to slide the slider less than 5mm for the selectable slider button to move all the way across
    ULTIMATE GAY'S LIST
    • Matypatty
    • DisOwned


    Error: Max Thanks Reached


    TASK'S
    1. (Complete)Make Simple Menu For Combat Arms NA
    2. (Complete) Reach 50 Post's
    3. (In Progress)Troll Nerdy Kids
    4. (Complete)Get a job at KFC

  10. #54
    matypatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    863
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    2,689
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by OpKilts View Post
    lol, i was just messing around with your base its quite a decent menu and the sliders reading from strings is interesting and the slider math (im interested in sliders ) so i quite like the base, also the coordination of the sliders is a little bit off though unless the maxvalue is 100, e.g. if the Maxvalue = 10 and you only have to slide the slider less than 5mm for the selectable slider button to move all the way across
    lets just say i really cant do math at all lol.
    one time i tried to code ghostmode and let me tell you that did not end up well, went backwards and shit LOL.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to matypatty For This Useful Post:

    OpKilts (04-12-2013)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. In Every Menu Base same error
    By Sydney in forum Combat Arms EU Hack Coding/Source Code
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-25-2010, 08:25 AM
  2. Help on TOPBLAST's menu base
    By projektx in forum Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-07-2010, 02:52 AM
  3. Shall i release a fullyworking C/P able menu base?
    By Mr.Magicman in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 06-09-2010, 09:21 AM
  4. [Release] Matypatty's Menu Hack
    By matypatty in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 243
    Last Post: 06-02-2010, 03:04 PM
  5. [Release] Menu Based - Anti Kick + Walkbot
    By p0wn4ge in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 04:02 PM