Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 54 of 54
  1. #46
    Genesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Terra Australis
    Posts
    4,106
    Reputation
    1315
    Thanks
    2,466
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post

    I laughed when he remembered you.



    I'm pretty sure he never forgot about you.
    That's kinda creepy for a kid I kinda just met o.o
    helt ensam.

  2. #47
    Lanex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post


    That's kinda creepy for a kid I kinda just met o.o
    I'm not sure who you are but that's PROBABRY because you had a name change or something.
    you redux?

    BTW, I don't forget anyone. I remember so many people. It's faint. I don't remember you word for word but erm, ur redux das wat my bitchez tell me. Also in your title 'Nobody' is capitalized, is this 'Nobody' a real person?

    I remember that old man named rick who touched my peepee and told me not to tell mommy, and I didn't. Those were fun days, weren't they, @nigger?
    Last edited by Lanex; 05-02-2013 at 05:05 AM.


    Yum.

  3. #48
    96.32.83.248's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Flengo add me to credits because bananas.

  4. #49
    OPIsAFag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    61
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Gooooooood byeeeeeeee + read my name.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to OPIsAFag For This Useful Post:

    bog624 (06-10-2013)

  6. #50
    nigger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    222
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanex View Post
    I'm not sure who you are but that's PROBABRY because you had a name change or something.
    you redux?

    BTW, I don't forget anyone. I remember so many people. It's faint. I don't remember you word for word but erm, ur redux das wat my bitchez tell me. Also in your title 'Nobody' is capitalized, is this 'Nobody' a real person?

    I remember that old man named rick who touched my peepee and told me not to tell mommy, and I didn't. Those were fun days, weren't they, @nigger?
    Fo Shizzle My Nizzle My Nigga.

  7. #51
    Genesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Terra Australis
    Posts
    4,106
    Reputation
    1315
    Thanks
    2,466
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanex View Post
    I'm not sure who you are but that's PROBABRY because you had a name change or something.
    you redux?

    BTW, I don't forget anyone. I remember so many people. It's faint. I don't remember you word for word but erm, ur redux das wat my bitchez tell me. Also in your title 'Nobody' is capitalized, is this 'Nobody' a real person?

    I remember that old man named rick who touched my peepee and told me not to tell mommy, and I didn't. Those were fun days, weren't they, @nigger?
    It says it in my biography
    helt ensam.

  8. #52
    Lanex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post


    It says it in my biography
    You still have failed to tell me who this 'Nobody' guy is.


    Yum.

  9. #53
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,673
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanex View Post
    You still have failed to tell me who this 'Nobody' guy is.
    "formerly known as Redux"
    Selling OSGP $1.35/M

    Skype: Soklast1

  10. #54
    Genesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Terra Australis
    Posts
    4,106
    Reputation
    1315
    Thanks
    2,466
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanex View Post
    You still have failed to tell me who this 'Nobody' guy is.
    It's whoever you want it to be
    helt ensam.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. [Download] Combat Arms
    By Str8Thimo in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-05-2008, 09:00 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 02:52 PM
  3. nexon's combat arms
    By brownsfan91 in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 12:04 PM
  4. Combat Arms
    By Synns in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-21-2007, 10:09 PM
  5. Combat Arms
    By tednugent in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-10-2007, 08:53 AM

Tags for this Thread