Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    Acea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Home of the elks
    Posts
    346
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    2,204
    My Mood
    Stressed

    A gift to you all :3

    Since I just posted this on another thread i'll give it to the rest of you.

    This base contains everything you need to hook s2s. Just c+p the codes you need, however it is noob proof as I took out my logging example and replaced with with only a s2s hack.

    Just read the code and use it properly, it was made to work with ch0zz's unlim ammo and disav0w. You will need to get a bypass or better detours if you wanna use this though.

    Best of luck.

    Acea and Necrosyz.

    https://www.virustotal.com/pt/file/7...is/1384215929/
    http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...c0e549d5e50f55

    It's only code, no dll's or executable's.
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Last edited by Confin3d; 11-11-2013 at 06:17 PM.

  2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Acea For This Useful Post:

    cwl1955 (12-14-2013),Eolon (12-01-2013),fernandotdb (12-12-2013),gibam761 (11-13-2013),gurkensohn12 (11-27-2013),Hacker Fail (11-11-2013),joe11111 (11-17-2013),Jolio2902 (11-16-2013),Legit_man (11-12-2013),Megaloco (11-11-2013),pDevice (11-11-2013),supercarz1991 (11-12-2013),Warframe. (11-12-2013),White Power (11-18-2013),ZigZak (11-22-2013)

  3. #2
    Confin3d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    3,212
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    1,998
    Approved, added the virus scans for you. Next time it won't be approved if you don't follow uploading instructions

  4. #3
    Acea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Home of the elks
    Posts
    346
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    2,204
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Confin3d View Post
    Approved, added the virus scans for you. Next time it won't be approved if you don't follow uploading instructions
    In the rules it's not required for source only, i checked that with flengo a long time ago, It's only when it contains things that can GIVE virus's.

  5. #4
    Confin3d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    3,212
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    1,998
    Quote Originally Posted by Acea View Post
    In the rules it's not required for source only, i checked that with flengo a long time ago, It's only when it contains things that can GIVE virus's.
    Don't care, I'm not Flengo. Abide by these or it won't get approved next time it's that simple http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...correctly.html
    Last edited by Confin3d; 11-11-2013 at 07:09 PM.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Confin3d For This Useful Post:

    Otaviomorais (11-14-2013),White Power (11-18-2013)

  7. #5
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    15,708
    Reputation
    3319
    Thanks
    11,138
    My Mood
    Happy
    Generally a minimum of one virus scan should be attached with the file.

    According to actual rules though, you require two and screenshots per file. No matter what the contents are.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  8. #6
    supercarz1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North of Hell, South of Heaven
    Posts
    6,067
    Reputation
    323
    Thanks
    3,323
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
    Generally a minimum of one virus scan should be attached with the file.

    According to actual rules though, you require two and screenshots per file. No matter what the contents are.
    so your saying if i upload a text file, i need to scan it aye?

    commando: You're probably the best non-coder coder I know LOL


  9. The Following User Says Thank You to supercarz1991 For This Useful Post:

    Acea (11-12-2013)

  10. #7
    A-10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    110
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    11
    Why did you release this?

  11. #8
    Acea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Home of the elks
    Posts
    346
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    2,204
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by A-10 View Post
    Why did you release this?
    Why not? It's useless if they don't know how to code or make a detour

    Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
    so your saying if i upload a text file, i need to scan it aye?
    My point exactly... xD

  12. #9
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    15,708
    Reputation
    3319
    Thanks
    11,138
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
    so your saying if i upload a text file, i need to scan it aye?
    Any archived file.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  13. #10
    supercarz1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North of Hell, South of Heaven
    Posts
    6,067
    Reputation
    323
    Thanks
    3,323
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post


    Any archived file.
    yeah you can hide a virus in a zip file without the knowledge of someone opening it. forgot that

    commando: You're probably the best non-coder coder I know LOL


  14. #11
    Megaloco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    437
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    61
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "class cEngine * engine" (?engine@@3PAVcEngine@@A)
    1>C:\Users\User\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\newsat\Release\newsat.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals

  15. #12
    Acea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Home of the elks
    Posts
    346
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    2,204
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Megaloco View Post
    Main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "class cEngine * engine" (?engine@@3PAVcEngine@@A)
    1>C:\Users\User\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\newsat\Release\newsat.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
    Just remove the classes reference xD its not needed

  16. #13
    Megaloco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    437
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    61
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Acea View Post
    Just remove the classes reference xD its not needed
    Thx........

  17. #14
    ieatyourlvllol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    77
    Thanks
    337
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    i love this menu but hate it at the same time cause i cant figure out how to add a color changeing func to it...with the way its set up >_<
    anyone know how?

    now i did fix the on and off colors and added a bg to it lol

    Code:
    	for(unsigned int i = 0; i < MainMenu.size();i++)
    	{
    		char *status = (MainMenu[i].status == true) ? " ON" : " OFF";
    
    		if(static_cast<unsigned int>(MenuIndex) == i)
    		{
    			Menu->vDrawText(Font.g_pFont,MenuX,MenuY + (12 * i),Blue,MainMenu[i].title); //Hack Name Hover
    		}
    		else
    		{
    			Menu->vDrawText(Font.g_pFont,MenuX,MenuY + (12 * i),White,MainMenu[i].title); //Hacks Name
    		}
    
    		if (MainMenu[i].status == false)
    		{
    			Menu->vDrawText(Font.g_pFont,MenuX+70,MenuY+(12*i),Red,status); //OFF
    		}
    		else
    		{
                            Menu->vDrawText(Font.g_pFont,MenuX+70,MenuY+(12*i),Green,status); //ON
    		}
    	}
    I can tell this menu wasn't meant for a real menu but id like to tern it into one with groups and shit but like i said with the way its set up in a class...idk

    ill keep using kssiobr menu if this is a no go =p its the best one out lmao





  18. #15
    arun823's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    524
    Reputation
    151
    Thanks
    1,887
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ieatyourlvllol View Post
    i love this menu but hate it at the same time cause i cant figure out how to add a color changeing func to it...with the way its set up >_<
    anyone know how?

    now i did fix the on and off colors and added a bg to it lol

    Code:
    	for(unsigned int i = 0; i < MainMenu.size();i++)
    	{
    		char *status = (MainMenu[i].status == true) ? " ON" : " OFF";
    
    		if(static_cast<unsigned int>(MenuIndex) == i)
    		{
    			Menu->vDrawText(Font.g_pFont,MenuX,MenuY + (12 * i),Blue,MainMenu[i].title); //Hack Name Hover
    		}
    		else
    		{
    			Menu->vDrawText(Font.g_pFont,MenuX,MenuY + (12 * i),White,MainMenu[i].title); //Hacks Name
    		}
    
    		if (MainMenu[i].status == false)
    		{
    			Menu->vDrawText(Font.g_pFont,MenuX+70,MenuY+(12*i),Red,status); //OFF
    		}
    		else
    		{
                            Menu->vDrawText(Font.g_pFont,MenuX+70,MenuY+(12*i),Green,status); //ON
    		}
    	}
    I can tell this menu wasn't meant for a real menu but id like to tern it into one with groups and shit but like i said with the way its set up in a class...idk

    ill keep using kssiobr menu if this is a no go =p its the best one out lmao
    Replace the color argument with an integer, then assign the colors to the different integers. Afterwards just toggle the integer to the desired integer.

    Just realized, Such redundance used in that sentence, such repetition.
    Reversing is the only way to move forward.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to arun823 For This Useful Post:

    Timboy67678 (12-11-2013)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. honer roll kids fuck you all
    By Gourav2122 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 09:13 PM
  2. I hate you all.
    By Mexiforce in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-24-2007, 12:42 PM
  3. I love you all!
    By Beer_Hunter in forum General
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 11-22-2007, 06:24 PM
  4. How You all get hack codes
    By TheBlueMax in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-02-2007, 09:50 PM
  5. I'm fighting you all on WarRock...
    By smartie in forum General
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-17-2007, 08:33 PM