Thread: I Know C++

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 20 of 20
  1. #16
    kssiobr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Nos braços do Pai Celestial...
    Posts
    726
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    330
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    I accept @topblast about the course of computer science (CS), I'm going to the fifth semester but I've moved very little with hacks and some reverse, but from the first semester you do not see anything reverse or anything, but one thing that is very important in a CS course is that you learn a lot about programming logic and always by the introduction, many who make hacks for Combat arms has the hacks full of advanced features, but sometimes they do not know if it is true or false that "0! = NULL" ....
    Last edited by kssiobr; 01-17-2014 at 11:13 PM.

  2. #17
    Ch40zz-C0d3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    839
    Reputation
    44
    Thanks
    400
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by kssiobr View Post
    I accept @topblast about the course of computer science (CS), I'm going to the fifth semester but I've moved very little with hacks and some reverse, but from the first semester you do not see anything reverse or anything, but one thing that is very important in a CS course is that you learn a lot about programming logic and always by the introduction, many who make hacks for Combat arms has the hacks full of advanced features, but sometimes they do not know if it is true or false that "0! = NULL" ....
    Well, that should be false cuz NULL is defined as 0 in my C++ windows header xD

    Progress with my game - "Disbanded"
    • Fixed FPS lag on spawning entities due to the ent_preload buffer!
    • Edit the AI code to get some better pathfinding
    • Fixed the view bug within the sniper scope view. The mirror entity is invisible now!
    • Added a new silencer for ALL weapons. Also fixed the rotation bugs
    • Added a ton of new weapons and the choice to choose a silencer for every weapon
    • Created a simple AntiCheat, noobs will cry like hell xD
    • The name will be Disbanded, the alpha starts on the 18th august 2014



    Some new physics fun (Serversided, works on every client)



    My new AI
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMSB1GbBVl8

    And for sure my 8 months old gameplay with 2 friends
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na2kUdu4d_k

  3. #18
    Cryptonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United Provinces of Canada
    Posts
    1,221
    Reputation
    44
    Thanks
    176
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


    skype:topblast, but my friend i am a very bad teacher, i can only give you a few pointers.
    @Flengo was giving me and two others lessons, but then I don't even know what happened... It seemed like all 3 of us were never online at the same time. Now he wants to teach Java, which I don't mind, but I would like to learn both (not sure if he will teach both or not )
    My Projects

    Basic Nexon Account Generator | [Source]FvClickBot | UltimateClean - Advanced CA Cleaner




     
    Quote Originally Posted by traiphoenix View Post
    this hack not working
    Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post
    your brain not working
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    What about the horny 15 year olds?
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiXHacker View Post
    Well, they're the ones with mods of naked viper.
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    Why would they want mods of naked viper, not like the can see her body in game
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...exy-viper.html
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    Brb questioning my sexuality.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiXHacker View Post
    Dat bod.


    Previous name "PepsiXHacker"

  4. #19
    topblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Posts
    3,607
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    4,922
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post


    @Flengo was giving me and two others lessons, but then I don't even know what happened... It seemed like all 3 of us were never online at the same time. Now he wants to teach Java, which I don't mind, but I would like to learn both (not sure if he will teach both or not )
    The easiest thing to teach is syntax, that hardest thing is understanding the syntax and speaking it fluently
    I just like programming, that is all.

    Current Stuff:

    • GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to topblast For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Flengo (01-18-2014),kssiobr (01-18-2014),wraithkilla (03-12-2014)

  6. #20
    kssiobr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Nos braços do Pai Celestial...
    Posts
    726
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    330
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Ch40zz-C0d3r View Post
    Well, that should be false cuz NULL is defined as 0 in my C++ windows header xD
    It is true
    0 is! = NULL
    #define NULL 0 << 0 becomes constant

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. dose any1 know were 2 get tv episodes
    By sqeak in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-19-2006, 07:10 AM
  2. i wanna know
    By jeehad in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-06-2006, 01:31 PM
  3. you know ....
    By D-j-d in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 10:06 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 06:45 AM
  5. Anyone here know about rakion
    By terence in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 12:49 AM