Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    supercarz1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North of Hell, South of Heaven
    Posts
    6,067
    Reputation
    323
    Thanks
    3,323
    My Mood
    Doh

    Updated S2S ID's

    credits to @J for the S2S params logger, we decided to just log as much as we can, and update this post. Sorry some of the ID's wont have comments in them about what each number does, but that's i guess a little noob proofing. I'll personally do the best i can to comment what i know for sure, and the rest is up to you guys! also get your own return addresses noob cakes

    Code:
    =========================±<
    32: // unknown
    17
    0
    0
    117
    254
    152
    66
    51
    0
    0
    0
    80
    32
    195
    217
    119
    38
    4
    0
    0
    0
    total params: 21
    =========================±<
    
    =========================±<
    77: // Unknown... suicide?
    0
    0
    total params: 2
    =========================±<
    
    =========================±<
    104: //Chat Message In-Game
    204 //public 205 is team 206 is clan
    0
    194
    0
    210
    0
    216
    0
    0
    0
    0
    0
    =========================±<
    =========================±<
    114: 0xUNKNOWN
    0
    0
    0
    0
    0
    0
    0
    0
    0
    0
    0
    0
    0
    0
    0
    23 //16 Character //23 is viper // Character by mmbob or DrUnKeN ChEeTaH
    1
    0
    40 //19 Rank // Rank by mmbob or DrUnKeN ChEeTaH
    1
    0
    0
    0
    3
    1
    255
    3
    0
    255
    0
    0
    255
    0
    0
    255
    0
    0
    0
    0
    3
    15
    0
    0
    47 //backpack weapon 47= m92f se
    68 //nade weapon
    114 // backpack weapon 2... 114=g36
    89
    3
    0
    4
    106 //backback weapon 106=p90
    0
    255
    255
    255
    254
    255
    254
    255
    254
    255
    24 //secondary 24=berreta
    0
    255
    1
    209 // main weapon 209 = mini gun
    
    =========================±<
    118:  // Reload
    3 // gun type
    2 // ammo type
    0 // 
    0
    total params: 4
    =========================±<
    
    =========================±<
    127: // weapon changing
    0
    49
    0
    49
    0
    0
    0
    total params: 7
    =========================±<
    
    =========================±<
    128:  // unknown
    3
    49
    0
    13
    217
    211
    16
    68
    195
    123
    232
    196
    200
    3
    58
    197
    0
    0
    Total params: 18
    =========================±<
    
    =========================±<
    130:
    0
    7
    0
    9
    0
    7
    0
    99
    9
    249
    24
    8
    106
    16
    68
    4
    209
    232
    196
    165
    241
    57
    197
    215
    176
    15
    68
    254
    76
    231
    196
    85
    228
    57
    197
    226
    68
    40
    63
    196
    69
    3
    190
    0
    52
    235
    61
    123
    212
    59
    63
    207
    253
    189
    64
    141
    179
    25
    189
    44
    114
    126
    191
    117
    206
    211
    61
    154
    0
    0
    0
    0
    252
    89
    54
    11
    0
    160
    33
    4
    0
    0
    0
    0
    192
    31
    0
    0
    total params: 91
    =========================±<
    
    =========================±<
    131: 
    54
    0
    0
    0
    total params: 5
    =========================±<
    
    =========================±<
    133: //unknown
    2
    1
    0
    =========================±<
    
    =========================±<
    135: //unknown
    0
    0
    =========================±<
    
    =========================±<
    137: //unknown
    0
    0
    =========================±<
    
    =========================±<
    140: //unknown
    3
    0
    0
    0
    0
    0
    =========================±<
    
    =========================±<
    202: 0x373C360D
    2
    0
    =========================±<
    more to come
    Last edited by supercarz1991; 04-01-2014 at 10:45 AM.

    commando: You're probably the best non-coder coder I know LOL


  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to supercarz1991 For This Useful Post:

    gibam761 (04-01-2014),kssiobr (04-01-2014),pDevice (04-02-2014)

  3. #2
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,641
    Reputation
    2154
    Thanks
    7,654
    Nice job.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  4. #3
    DisOwned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    233
    Reputation
    109
    Thanks
    682
    Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
    credits to @J for the S2S params logger, we decided to just log as much as we can, and update this post. Sorry some of the ID's wont have comments in them about what each number does, but that's i guess a little noob proofing. I'll personally do the best i can to comment what i know for sure, and the rest is up to you guys! also get your own return addresses noob cakes

    Code:
    =========================±<
    32: // unknown
    17
    0
    0
    117
    254
    152
    66
    51
    0
    0
    0
    80
    32
    195
    217
    119
    38
    4
    0
    0
    0
    total params: 21
    =========================±<
    
    =========================±<
    77: // Unknown... suicide?
    0
    0
    total params: 2
    =========================±<
    
    =========================±<
    104: //Chat Message In-Game
    204 //public 205 is team 206 is clan
    0
    194
    0
    210
    0
    216
    0
    0
    0
    0
    0
    =========================±<
    =========================±<
    114: 0xUNKNOWN
    0
    0
    0
    0
    0
    0
    0
    0
    0
    0
    0
    0
    0
    0
    0
    23 //16 Character //23 is viper // Character by mmbob or DrUnKeN ChEeTaH
    1
    0
    40 //19 Rank // Rank by mmbob or DrUnKeN ChEeTaH
    1
    0
    0
    0
    3
    1
    255
    3
    0
    255
    0
    0
    255
    0
    0
    255
    0
    0
    0
    0
    3
    15
    0
    0
    47 //backpack weapon 47= m92f se
    68 //nade weapon
    114 // backpack weapon 2... 114=g36
    89
    3
    0
    4
    106 //backback weapon 106=p90
    0
    255
    255
    255
    254
    255
    254
    255
    254
    255
    24 //secondary 24=berreta
    0
    255
    1
    209 // main weapon 209 = mini gun
    
    =========================±<
    118:  // Reload
    3 // gun type
    2 // ammo type
    0 // 
    0
    total params: 4
    =========================±<
    
    =========================±<
    127: // weapon changing
    0
    49
    0
    49
    0
    0
    0
    total params: 7
    =========================±<
    
    =========================±<
    128:  // unknown
    3
    49
    0
    13
    217
    211
    16
    68
    195
    123
    232
    196
    200
    3
    58
    197
    0
    0
    Total params: 18
    =========================±<
    
    =========================±<
    130:
    0
    7
    0
    9
    0
    7
    0
    99
    9
    249
    24
    8
    106
    16
    68
    4
    209
    232
    196
    165
    241
    57
    197
    215
    176
    15
    68
    254
    76
    231
    196
    85
    228
    57
    197
    226
    68
    40
    63
    196
    69
    3
    190
    0
    52
    235
    61
    123
    212
    59
    63
    207
    253
    189
    64
    141
    179
    25
    189
    44
    114
    126
    191
    117
    206
    211
    61
    154
    0
    0
    0
    0
    252
    89
    54
    11
    0
    160
    33
    4
    0
    0
    0
    0
    192
    31
    0
    0
    total params: 91
    =========================±<
    
    =========================±<
    131: 
    54
    0
    0
    0
    total params: 5
    =========================±<
    
    =========================±<
    133: //unknown
    2
    1
    0
    =========================±<
    
    =========================±<
    135: //unknown
    0
    0
    =========================±<
    
    =========================±<
    137: //unknown
    0
    0
    =========================±<
    
    =========================±<
    140: //unknown
    3
    0
    0
    0
    0
    0
    =========================±<
    
    =========================±<
    202: 0x373C360D
    2
    0
    =========================±<
    more to come
    to bad that u need to hook s2s for the name color change

  5. #4
    andrew12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    215
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    241
    Nice release
    -Injector-
    Flame Injector by Andrew12

    My goal list:
    =done =stuff i wanna do but probly will never get around to doing
    Make a MPGH account:
    Find a glitch:
    Show glitch on MPGH:
    Get 50 post:
    Get 100 post:
    Make a goal list:
    Release a Hack:
    Release a Glitch on Youtube:
    Make a Simple CA Cham:
    Buy a CA VIP Hack:

  6. #5
    COD3RIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Posts
    4,940
    Reputation
    315
    Thanks
    22,166
    My Mood
    Busy
    Interisting code


    Love you.
    ~Kenshit13
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaterman26 View Post
    COD3RIN PUT A BACKDOOR ON HIS OWN CHEAT HE HACK MY COMPUTER AND MY STEAM, DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS !

  7. #6
    supercarz1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North of Hell, South of Heaven
    Posts
    6,067
    Reputation
    323
    Thanks
    3,323
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by DisOwned View Post
    to bad that u need to hook s2s for the name color change
    you need to hook s2s for all of it because of the return addresses. you can't just send a message like you used to

    commando: You're probably the best non-coder coder I know LOL


  8. #7
    diegosarria12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Min ser o incrível Hulk
    Posts
    326
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    673
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    good job friend, very good

  9. #8
    J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    2,159
    Reputation
    379
    Thanks
    5,762
    My Mood
    In Love
    I can do all send to server "hacks" without touching send to server. GG m8.

    BTW 202 is sprint status update. 1 is not sprinting, 2 is sprinting.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to J For This Useful Post:

    supercarz1991 (04-02-2014)

  11. #9
    Tayp.Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Brasil
    Posts
    88
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    50
    Nice job friend.

  12. #10
    Ch40zz-C0d3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    839
    Reputation
    44
    Thanks
    400
    My Mood
    Twisted
    You should probably update 130 packet. I analyzed it to the roots and the size changes if you hit an entity or just the ground or if you penetrate wood or not
    But nice idea at all

    Progress with my game - "Disbanded"
    • Fixed FPS lag on spawning entities due to the ent_preload buffer!
    • Edit the AI code to get some better pathfinding
    • Fixed the view bug within the sniper scope view. The mirror entity is invisible now!
    • Added a new silencer for ALL weapons. Also fixed the rotation bugs
    • Added a ton of new weapons and the choice to choose a silencer for every weapon
    • Created a simple AntiCheat, noobs will cry like hell xD
    • The name will be Disbanded, the alpha starts on the 18th august 2014



    Some new physics fun (Serversided, works on every client)



    My new AI
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMSB1GbBVl8

    And for sure my 8 months old gameplay with 2 friends
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na2kUdu4d_k

  13. #11
    supercarz1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North of Hell, South of Heaven
    Posts
    6,067
    Reputation
    323
    Thanks
    3,323
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Ch40zz-C0d3r View Post
    You should probably update 130 packet. I analyzed it to the roots and the size changes if you hit an entity or just the ground or if you penetrate wood or not
    But nice idea at all
    these are all fresh logs, i know there should be more but i can't seem to get em. Why else would there be up to 202 if we only have about 30 numbers logged. where's the other 170?

    commando: You're probably the best non-coder coder I know LOL


  14. #12
    BrazilHacking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Spammer problems with this, even using the encryption he is appearing strange letters.

  15. #13
    Timboy67678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    82
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    80
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by BrazilHacking View Post
    Spammer problems with this, even using the encryption he is appearing strange letters.
    iterate through each character in your message and times it by 2 and add it to the 104 packet. Then add a blank packet (size 8) after it.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Timboy67678 For This Useful Post:

    supercarz1991 (04-02-2014)

  17. #14
    Ch40zz-C0d3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    839
    Reputation
    44
    Thanks
    400
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
    these are all fresh logs, i know there should be more but i can't seem to get em. Why else would there be up to 202 if we only have about 30 numbers logged. where's the other 170?
    I think you didnt understand what I wrote^^
    I said that you have to update certain packets because their size and content can/will change. I didnt talk about all the others.

    Progress with my game - "Disbanded"
    • Fixed FPS lag on spawning entities due to the ent_preload buffer!
    • Edit the AI code to get some better pathfinding
    • Fixed the view bug within the sniper scope view. The mirror entity is invisible now!
    • Added a new silencer for ALL weapons. Also fixed the rotation bugs
    • Added a ton of new weapons and the choice to choose a silencer for every weapon
    • Created a simple AntiCheat, noobs will cry like hell xD
    • The name will be Disbanded, the alpha starts on the 18th august 2014



    Some new physics fun (Serversided, works on every client)



    My new AI
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMSB1GbBVl8

    And for sure my 8 months old gameplay with 2 friends
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na2kUdu4d_k

  18. #15
    supercarz1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North of Hell, South of Heaven
    Posts
    6,067
    Reputation
    323
    Thanks
    3,323
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Ch40zz-C0d3r View Post
    I think you didnt understand what I wrote^^
    I said that you have to update certain packets because their size and content can/will change. I didnt talk about all the others.
    yeah wasn't sure how you meant it, but i kinda thought of it both ways xD

    commando: You're probably the best non-coder coder I know LOL


Similar Threads

  1. S2S Updates On Patch!
    By Re-Defined in forum Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-21-2013, 05:58 PM
  2. [Info] Updated Addresses || S2S, PlayerMgr, PlayerByIndex, ClientInfoMgr
    By -Unbelievable! in forum Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-03-2012, 04:23 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-09-2006, 04:51 PM
  4. Warrock Updates!
    By Dave84311 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-14-2006, 02:34 PM