Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 35
  1. #1
    Divine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On the computer, Modding for you.
    Posts
    4,409
    Reputation
    242
    Thanks
    1,083
    My Mood
    Daring

    [RELEASE] PIKACHU UMP

    As requested by jamesjameson.
    Here you go dude.
    All i did was change up the textures of the UMP a little.

    Screenie One:


    Screenie Two:


    Virus Scan:Virustotal. MD5: 489f232202850b335419c0e637fa360b

    Instructions:
    1:Extract Anywhere you want.
    2:Rename the .rez to "GUNS_T_PV_SMG.rez"
    3: Delete the existing "GUNS_ T_PV_SMG.rez" from the game folder.
    4:Copy or move the modded "GUNS_T_PV_SMG.rez" into the game folder.

    Credits:Jamesjameson/MercyKills - For Idea
    Last edited by Divine; 01-17-2010 at 06:55 PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post
    You are hands down the cleanest modder I've ever seen.

    /goddaum.
    "We're all part of a bigger picture."
    "The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."

    Current mods: 171


  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Divine For This Useful Post:

    jamesjameson (01-17-2010),MercyKills (01-17-2010),Tricks265 (03-24-2010)

  3. #2
    tstom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Woot first post

    Nice Work
    .:Latest:.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to tstom For This Useful Post:

    Divine (01-17-2010)

  5. #3
    jamesjameson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Lol looks nice. gonna get it right now.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to jamesjameson For This Useful Post:

    Divine (01-17-2010)

  7. #4
    Roks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    359
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    54
    My Mood
    Amused
    AHAHAHAH ITS funny

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Roks For This Useful Post:

    Divine (01-17-2010)

  9. #5
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Lol.
    Good Job

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to -Madara_Uchihă- For This Useful Post:

    Divine (01-17-2010)

  11. #6
    thegreatn00b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Bruswood's plane.
    Posts
    290
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Pikachu ump?....XD
    Quote Originally Posted by cokenmentos View Post
    If this works i will make love to you even if you refuse.
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by CHOOBINATOR View Post
    What is an Injector
    rofl




  12. #7
    Dr.Dental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    4,197
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    545
    My Mood
    Busy
    Lol nice, looks pretty cute xD

  13. #8
    Divine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On the computer, Modding for you.
    Posts
    4,409
    Reputation
    242
    Thanks
    1,083
    My Mood
    Daring
    thank you very much?

    Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post
    You are hands down the cleanest modder I've ever seen.

    /goddaum.
    "We're all part of a bigger picture."
    "The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."

    Current mods: 171


  14. #9

  15. #10
    Divine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On the computer, Modding for you.
    Posts
    4,409
    Reputation
    242
    Thanks
    1,083
    My Mood
    Daring
    Harsh,
    if you didnt like,
    why did you say it??
    anyways,
    thanks for the 6!

    Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post
    You are hands down the cleanest modder I've ever seen.

    /goddaum.
    "We're all part of a bigger picture."
    "The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."

    Current mods: 171


  16. #11
    MercyKills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    224
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    I like it but I only requested it because I thought it would be funny to kill people with a pikachu lol. just waiting for approval before I use it lol

    edit oh yeah and it goes with my pokeball grenade
    Last edited by MercyKills; 01-17-2010 at 07:01 PM.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to MercyKills For This Useful Post:

    Divine (01-17-2010)

  18. #12
    Divine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On the computer, Modding for you.
    Posts
    4,409
    Reputation
    242
    Thanks
    1,083
    My Mood
    Daring
    lol,
    understood.

    Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post
    You are hands down the cleanest modder I've ever seen.

    /goddaum.
    "We're all part of a bigger picture."
    "The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."

    Current mods: 171


  19. #13
    x-XOscarX-x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    266
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    74
    My Mood
    Mellow
    we should team up and make a big mod pack



    Add me on xfire:Commando4765

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to x-XOscarX-x For This Useful Post:

    Divine (01-17-2010)

  21. #14
    Divine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On the computer, Modding for you.
    Posts
    4,409
    Reputation
    242
    Thanks
    1,083
    My Mood
    Daring
    me and you???
    ADD ME IM SOOOO DOWN FOR THAT!!

    Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post
    You are hands down the cleanest modder I've ever seen.

    /goddaum.
    "We're all part of a bigger picture."
    "The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."

    Current mods: 171


  22. #15
    random_person's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    around the corner
    Posts
    223
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    lol im suprised some1 actually did 1 btw it looks great... for pikachu

    FREE VIP COMBAT ARMS HACKS, just click it (I know i gave it a stoopid name)

    My
    M416 --> M416 camo HERE click me!
    my xmas themed mpgh loading screen click here
    M4A1 to Desert Warrior click me
    DEFAULT M16A3 TO M4A1 Desert warrior click here
    My m16 to MP5K mod click me


    OMG COD: MW3!!!!



  23. The Following User Says Thank You to random_person For This Useful Post:

    Divine (01-17-2010)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [RELEASE-FSP] UMP to MP5A1 with sound of K1A
    By Alex in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-03-2010, 09:20 AM
  2. [RELEASE]MSN UMP
    By Solify in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-30-2010, 06:18 PM
  3. [RELEASE] Gold UMP
    By Divine in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 01:17 AM
  4. (RELEASE) Pikachu's hack V1 (RELEASE)
    By pikachoobie in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-14-2008, 03:28 PM
  5. [Release] Pikachu's hack V1 [8 july]
    By pikachoobie in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-08-2008, 11:33 PM