Thread: MOTW #2 (IDEAS)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 66
  1. #31
    remixdvd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    848
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    321
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Im Already Starting my mod pack since last week i give a sneek peek of it
    I am one of the founder of Fail Sause Prodution and Project Recon
    Call Of Duty - Modern Warfare inside of Combat Arms Click in the link below.(WIP)(DEAD)
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/211-combat...mbat-arms.html



    The Biggest Project that I am currently doing:
    MODERN WARFARE 2 Into COMBAT ARMS

  2. #32
    Divine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On the computer, Modding for you.
    Posts
    4,409
    Reputation
    242
    Thanks
    1,083
    My Mood
    Daring
    MOTW is only one mod dude...

    Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post
    You are hands down the cleanest modder I've ever seen.

    /goddaum.
    "We're all part of a bigger picture."
    "The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."

    Current mods: 171


  3. #33
    jdude399's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Inspired

    Talking

    Lawl M16 that shoots small dicks ahahahahahha

  4. #34
    Divine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On the computer, Modding for you.
    Posts
    4,409
    Reputation
    242
    Thanks
    1,083
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by jdude399 View Post
    Lawl M16 that shoots small dicks ahahahahahha
    O_O
    ahhhhhh
    weird kid.

    Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post
    You are hands down the cleanest modder I've ever seen.

    /goddaum.
    "We're all part of a bigger picture."
    "The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."

    Current mods: 171


  5. #35
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by jdude399 View Post
    Lawl M16 that shoots small dicks ahahahahahha
    Wdf.... (Too Short)

  6. #36
    sugar04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    479
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    m9 to rpg or m9 to law :O infinite shoots but kills like knife :Oi saw that on a hack

  7. #37
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by sugar04 View Post
    m9 to rpg or m9 to law :O infinite shoots but kills like knife :Oi saw that on a hack
    Wrong Section.

  8. #38
    Melikepie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,653
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Amazed
    knife to lightsaber

  9. #39
    caydn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    u should do a
    SOUTH PARK THEME!
    who doesnt love south park?
    it should have a recording everytime u kill someone that says HOW WOULD U LIKE TO SUCK MY B**LS... MR GARRETSON
    XDDDDD or something like that something thats really hilarious
    or like when its loading have it play uncle f**ker or kiles moms a bi*** i mean really how great would that be! xDDDDD

  10. #40
    random_person's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    around the corner
    Posts
    223
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    star wars theme just a thought...

    FREE VIP COMBAT ARMS HACKS, just click it (I know i gave it a stoopid name)

    My
    M416 --> M416 camo HERE click me!
    my xmas themed mpgh loading screen click here
    M4A1 to Desert Warrior click me
    DEFAULT M16A3 TO M4A1 Desert warrior click here
    My m16 to MP5K mod click me


    OMG COD: MW3!!!!



  11. #41
    Sargon8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    199
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by caydn View Post
    u should do a
    SOUTH PARK THEME!
    who doesnt love south park?
    it should have a recording everytime u kill someone that says HOW WOULD U LIKE TO SUCK MY B**LS... MR GARRETSON
    XDDDDD or something like that something thats really hilarious
    or like when its loading have it play uncle f**ker or kiles moms a bi*** i mean really how great would that be! xDDDDD
    Ahha thats amazing. I think that would be so cool. But i think it should be a Ninja turtle theme i think that would be pretty cool
    50 posts [x]
    100 posts [x]
    200 post []
    300 post []
    buy vip hack []
    Make a public hack []
    learn VB or c++ []
    Pwn noobs with hacks []
    Pwn noobs without hacks []
    Become a mod []
    Create free injectors []
    Get my account banned [x]
    Have 15 or more patched hacks on desktop [x]
    Get kicked out of rooms without hacks [x]
    Dont get kicked out of rooms with hacks [x]
    Make a pointless list [x]
    Complete pointless list []

  12. #42
    No5cope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,902
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    678
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    OK THIS IS FOR EVERYONE TO FUCKING READ!

    MOTW (Mod of the week) os a THEME! meaning something like Christmas or Easter

    its does not mean we make something gay like a m16 that shoots dicks, or a knife to lightsaber (which has already been made)

    so pick a THEME, since valentines day is comming up, i think it would be appropriate to have it as the theme

    and there is no point trying to "make a mod before the comp" because u dont know what the topic is...

  13. #43
    Divine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On the computer, Modding for you.
    Posts
    4,409
    Reputation
    242
    Thanks
    1,083
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by liquidforce View Post
    OK THIS IS FOR EVERYONE TO FUCKING READ!

    MOTW (Mod of the week) os a THEME! meaning something like Christmas or Easter

    its does not mean we make something gay like a m16 that shoots dicks, or a knife to lightsaber (which has already been made)

    so pick a THEME, since valentines day is comming up, i think it would be appropriate to have it as the theme

    and there is no point trying to "make a mod before the comp" because u dont know what the topic is...
    Strongly agreed,
    Well put.
    Thanks because there are people who just DONT get it...

    Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post
    You are hands down the cleanest modder I've ever seen.

    /goddaum.
    "We're all part of a bigger picture."
    "The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."

    Current mods: 171


  14. #44
    thyslyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a Cardboard BOX
    Posts
    494
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Blah
    The Stupidist mod =D

  15. #45
    Lolland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lolland!
    Posts
    3,165
    Reputation
    49
    Thanks
    868
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Shocking View Post
    Any restrictions for minions participating?
    Actually nevermind, that would be unfair.
    Yeah you'd get owned too hard.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Google Having To Copy Ideas?
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-20-2008, 10:05 AM
  2. There.com Any Hack Ideas?
    By supatanka in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-05-2007, 06:05 PM
  3. Cheat Engine and Trainer Idea
    By Bull3t in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-06-2006, 04:04 PM
  4. Kwarrock an idea...
    By Onesock in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 06:34 AM