Hey MPGH Members and staff,
I just recently figured out how to do Combat Arms texture mods. Ive been doing world of tanks texture mods for a while. But anyways here is a cool looking M9 mod i just did. Hope you like it, if you do please press thanks
MUST READ BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD!!
1. First of all i am not responsible if you screw up your Folder, injections! Make sure you backup your files.
2. Second you need to download RezInject, just google it or something, not posting the one i have because of "virus issues"
3. Then open 'RezInject'
4. Click 'Browse' or '...' and go to C:/ (32 bit/original place) Nexon/CombatArms/Game/GUNS_T_PV_MELEE.rez
5. Click 'OK' then back to RezInject, press 'Add' and browse my file you downloaded.
6. Click 'Inject'
7. Then a window will come up and press 'OK'
8. And your done! start combat arms
Imageshack - combatarms06ol.jpg
Imageshack - combatarms04jb.jpg
Imageshack - combatarms03if.jpg