Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 59
  1. #31
    kraanwater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    479
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHeaton. View Post
    yes ur wrong, 3.85mb equals 40000000 bytes. basic calculation
    3.85MB = 4037011,6 Bytes advanced calculation

  2. #32
    lv3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    142
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by kraanwater View Post
    3.85MB = 4037011,6 Bytes
    sorry i thought it was saying kilobytes but still

  3. #33
    hacksarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    we wont the proof upload video of the esp the rader and the sounds that play when ename so ther

  4. #34
    lv3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    142
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by hacksarus View Post
    we wont the proof upload video of the esp the rader and the sounds that play when ename so ther
    I think you mean want don't you

  5. #35
    hacksarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by lv3 View Post
    I think you mean want don't you
    lol yep sorry i have bad spelling lol

  6. #36
    DaHeaton.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Angry
    Omg ppl, its clean and still you are so afraid to use it. Scanned multiple times...

  7. #37
    kraanwater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    479
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    then post proof >.>

  8. #38
    DaHeaton.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by kraanwater View Post
    then post proof >.>
    What do you mean about proof? Picture, video?

  9. #39
    lv3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    142
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHeaton. View Post
    Omg ppl, its clean and still you are so afraid to use it. Scanned multiple times...
    post scan result using this if it's clean you don't have to be afraid of the result
    VirusTotal - Free Online Virus and Malware Scan

  10. #40
    kraanwater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    479
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Yep i prefere a video, but a picture will do too, adn could you tell us why its such a big file?
    Last edited by kraanwater; 03-19-2010 at 02:01 PM.

  11. #41
    PaokG4ACAB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    THIS POST IS A EPIC FAIL LIKE ALL THE OTHER CHOOBS THAT UPLOAD VIRUSES

  12. #42
    hacksarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Antivirus Version Last Update Result
    a-squared 4.5.0.50 2010.03.19 -
    AhnLab-V3 5.0.0.2 2010.03.19 -
    AntiVir 8.2.1.196 2010.03.19 -
    Antiy-AVL 2.0.3.7 2010.03.19 -
    Authentium 5.2.0.5 2010.03.19 -
    Avast 4.8.1351.0 2010.03.19 -
    Avast5 5.0.332.0 2010.03.19 -
    AVG 9.0.0.787 2010.03.19 Dropper.Generic.BVIG
    BitDefender 7.2 2010.03.19 -
    CAT-QuickHeal 10.00 2010.03.19 -
    ClamAV 0.96.0.0-git 2010.03.19 -
    Comodo 4319 2010.03.19 -
    DrWeb 5.0.1.12222 2010.03.19 -
    eSafe 7.0.17.0 2010.03.18 -
    eTrust-Vet 35.2.7374 2010.03.19 -
    F-Prot 4.5.1.85 2010.03.18 -
    F-Secure 9.0.15370.0 2010.03.19 -
    Fortinet 4.0.14.0 2010.03.19 -
    GData 19 2010.03.19 -
    Ikarus T3.1.1.80.0 2010.03.19 -
    Jiangmin 13.0.900 2010.03.19 -
    K7AntiVirus 7.10.1002 2010.03.19 -
    Kaspersky 7.0.0.125 2010.03.19 -
    McAfee 5925 2010.03.19 -
    McAfee+Artemis 5925 2010.03.19 -
    McAfee-GW-Edition 6.8.5 2010.03.19 -
    Microsoft 1.5605 2010.03.19 -
    NOD32 4959 2010.03.19 -
    Norman 6.04.09 2010.03.19 -
    nProtect 2009.1.8.0 2010.03.19 -
    Panda 10.0.2.2 2010.03.19 -
    PCTools 7.0.3.5 2010.03.19 -
    Prevx 3.0 2010.03.19 -
    Rising 22.39.04.04 2010.03.19 -
    Sophos 4.51.0 2010.03.19 -
    Sunbelt 5973 2010.03.19 -
    Symantec 20091.2.0.41 2010.03.19 Suspicious.Insight
    TheHacker 6.5.2.0.238 2010.03.19 -
    TrendMicro 9.120.0.1004 2010.03.19 -
    VBA32 3.12.12.2 2010.03.19 -
    ViRobot 2010.3.19.2236 2010.03.19 -
    VirusBuster 5.0.27.0 2010.03.19 -

  13. #43
    lv3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    142
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    People look
    http://www.matisse.net/bitcalc/?inpu...otation=legacy
    AND FIRST POST
    File Info

    Report date: 2010-03-19 17:59:25 (GMT 1)
    File name: r4inb0wBattlefieldBC2.rar
    File size: 4040297 bytes
    MD5 Hash: 6dbfb385dc033c7ca7995160462d144f
    SHA1 Hash: 076e057e8431c5572eb89c55cc067ca0a0f0a458
    Detection rate: 0 on 21 (0%)
    Status: CLEAN


    IT's just way too big
    Last edited by lv3; 03-19-2010 at 02:06 PM.

  14. #44
    kraanwater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    479
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Whats up with that?

  15. #45
    DaHeaton.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by hacksarus View Post
    Antivirus Version Last Update Result
    a-squared 4.5.0.50 2010.03.19 -
    AhnLab-V3 5.0.0.2 2010.03.19 -
    AntiVir 8.2.1.196 2010.03.19 -
    Antiy-AVL 2.0.3.7 2010.03.19 -
    Authentium 5.2.0.5 2010.03.19 -
    Avast 4.8.1351.0 2010.03.19 -
    Avast5 5.0.332.0 2010.03.19 -
    AVG 9.0.0.787 2010.03.19 Dropper.Generic.BVIG
    BitDefender 7.2 2010.03.19 -
    CAT-QuickHeal 10.00 2010.03.19 -
    ClamAV 0.96.0.0-git 2010.03.19 -
    Comodo 4319 2010.03.19 -
    DrWeb 5.0.1.12222 2010.03.19 -
    eSafe 7.0.17.0 2010.03.18 -
    eTrust-Vet 35.2.7374 2010.03.19 -
    F-Prot 4.5.1.85 2010.03.18 -
    F-Secure 9.0.15370.0 2010.03.19 -
    Fortinet 4.0.14.0 2010.03.19 -
    GData 19 2010.03.19 -
    Ikarus T3.1.1.80.0 2010.03.19 -
    Jiangmin 13.0.900 2010.03.19 -
    K7AntiVirus 7.10.1002 2010.03.19 -
    Kaspersky 7.0.0.125 2010.03.19 -
    McAfee 5925 2010.03.19 -
    McAfee+Artemis 5925 2010.03.19 -
    McAfee-GW-Edition 6.8.5 2010.03.19 -
    Microsoft 1.5605 2010.03.19 -
    NOD32 4959 2010.03.19 -
    Norman 6.04.09 2010.03.19 -
    nProtect 2009.1.8.0 2010.03.19 -
    Panda 10.0.2.2 2010.03.19 -
    PCTools 7.0.3.5 2010.03.19 -
    Prevx 3.0 2010.03.19 -
    Rising 22.39.04.04 2010.03.19 -
    Sophos 4.51.0 2010.03.19 -
    Sunbelt 5973 2010.03.19 -
    Symantec 20091.2.0.41 2010.03.19 Suspicious.Insight
    TheHacker 6.5.2.0.238 2010.03.19 -
    TrendMicro 9.120.0.1004 2010.03.19 -
    VBA32 3.12.12.2 2010.03.19 -
    ViRobot 2010.3.19.2236 2010.03.19 -
    VirusBuster 5.0.27.0 2010.03.19 -
    See, AVG and symantec give false alarms.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] MW2 Public Hook [Name ESP, Rank ESP, No Recoil & No Spread] UNDETECTED
    By youss in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 02-08-2010, 09:03 AM
  2. [Release] Name ESP 0.84
    By tazbaby in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 01-14-2010, 08:54 AM
  3. did someone have an esp (name esp and box esp) for 1.0.174???
    By killstreak in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-30-2009, 03:28 PM
  4. HELP NAME ESP
    By mrkprv in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-29-2008, 03:21 PM
  5. [REL]vescovo (NAME ESP) v.1
    By vescovo in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-18-2007, 08:32 PM