Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 42
  1. #1
    Goma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amused

    Reasons Why BF:BC 2 is Better







    Yes.

    Sorry bout the videos, for some reason it turns out white when I try to display them here.
    Last edited by Goma; 08-01-2010 at 03:31 PM.

  2. #2
    Bigred345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in america
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Uhh.. you cant see the videos soo... you might wanna fix it...

  3. #3
    Goma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amused
    There you go. Fixed.

  4. #4
    Niku ・( ̄∀ ̄)・'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Arian
    Posts
    4,320
    Reputation
    474
    Thanks
    639
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    THAT DONT FLY WITH ME SPACE MUFFIN!!
    "Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harms we do, we do to ourselves."-Mitch Albom

  5. #5
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,160
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    nice nice :-)


  6. #6
    Julma Henri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,533
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    773
    My Mood
    In Love
    Nice video
    Help me get donator.



    Want to become part of Editor Force? Click the tag below and apply now !

  7. #7
    Taco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    lookin for a 1986 E30 M3
    Posts
    6,383
    Reputation
    352
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Tired
    pwnage. im getting this game. lol.

  8. #8
    Julma Henri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,533
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    773
    My Mood
    In Love
    I have this game
    Help me get donator.



    Want to become part of Editor Force? Click the tag below and apply now !

  9. #9
    Goma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amused
    It's a really good game.
    People who say MW2 is better, just say it because they're afraid that finally a game has beaten the undefeatable game.

  10. #10
    Julma Henri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,533
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    773
    My Mood
    In Love
    Maybe
    I think ill buy MW2 too
    Help me get donator.



    Want to become part of Editor Force? Click the tag below and apply now !

  11. #11
    Goma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobsAreOwnage View Post
    Maybe
    I think ill buy MW2 too
    It's a top quality game, but if you don't like campers, noob tubers (Not like BC2 Grenade Launcher, Million times worst!), or people who knife you at such a long range, then don't buy it. It's a good game, but there's just so many things that made it so bad.

  12. #12
    Taco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    lookin for a 1986 E30 M3
    Posts
    6,383
    Reputation
    352
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Goma View Post
    It's a top quality game, but if you don't like campers, noob tubers (Not like BC2 Grenade Launcher, Million times worst!), or people who knife you at such a long range, then don't buy it. It's a good game, but there's just so many things that made it so bad.

    ok, im still new to the MW2 language....
    wtf is a noob tuber?

  13. #13
    Goma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by killakid6666 View Post



    ok, im still new to the MW2 language....
    wtf is a noob tuber?
    Okay, to define a, "Noob Tuber," let's compare Modern Warfare 2 to Battlefield Bad Company 2.

    Battlefield Bad Company 2:
    -An effective tool
    -Cannot be heavily depended on
    -A tool used for small objectives

    Modern Warfare 2:
    - An EXTREMELY effective tool
    -Can be highly depended on
    -A tool used for EVERYTHING
    - This will piss you off so hard if used against you
    - Every game, there will be pretty much 3/5 of the players being Noob Tubers


    If you think it is a cool thing, then you're extremely stupid. This one thing puts this game to shit. If you ever use it, think of the players.
    Treat others the way you wanted to be treated.
    Not like shit.

    Also, to make your minds dislike MW2:

    It is true that Battlefield Bad Company 2 fails when it comes to sniping, but it's to make it more challenging. GRAVITY changes everything.

    Who wants to quickscope and suddenly kill someone? Who makes it so that you can no scope across a whole map?
    MW2 is not realistic at all.

    1. Who has the ability to lunge like from 10 feet away?
    2. Who has the ability to see through walls to detect any enemy explosives?
    3. How is a human able to become cold blooded?
    4. How is one person able to be shot multiple times until he dies, then he magically falls to the ground, and is given another life?
    5. How do grenades magically roll to a random person?
    6. How is someone able to survive A LOT of shots just from one small pill?
    7. How does someone magically regenerate health so quickly it seems like he's wolverine?
    8. Spawn system is shit.
    9. Where's the recoil on most of the guns?
    10. Let's magically camp in one spot for the whole game, and earn a nuke.
    11. You know what? I'll call in a nuke that kills everyone in the entire map, but doesn't affect the environment.
    12. Let's have shotguns as secondary weapons because they're obviously not good enough to be a main weapon.
    13. Let's try to kill someone by quickly looking into your sniper rifle scope, without actually looking into the scope!
    14. I died multiple times! Does this mean I get a reward? YES IT DOES.
    15. Oh hey look, there's a helicopter spawn killing all those people. Let's spawn them there again just to make it more fun!

    Oh yeah, if you actually played MW2 then you should know that all sniper rifles suck dick without Stopping Power. I've shot many people in the chest with a .50 caliber and them having not died, but to randomly hide, and then quickly regenerate, and then to suddenly kill you.



    If this post helped you, read my signature.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Goma For This Useful Post:

    Spaceman1200 (08-11-2010)

  15. #14
    BossMan.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BossWorld
    Posts
    3,314
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by killakid6666 View Post



    ok, im still new to the MW2 language....
    wtf is a noob tuber?
    A grenade launcher, attached to the bottom of a gun.

    Quote Originally Posted by Goma View Post
    Okay, to define a, "Noob Tuber," let's compare Modern Warfare 2 to Battlefield Bad Company 2.

    Battlefield Bad Company 2:
    -An effective tool
    -Cannot be heavily depended on
    -A tool used for small objectives

    Modern Warfare 2:
    - An EXTREMELY effective tool
    -Can be highly depended on
    -A tool used for EVERYTHING
    - This will piss you off so hard if used against you
    - Every game, there will be pretty much 3/5 of the players being Noob Tubers


    If you think it is a cool thing, then you're extremely stupid. This one thing puts this game to shit. If you ever use it, think of the players.
    Treat others the way you wanted to be treated.
    Not like shit.

    Also, to make your minds dislike MW2:

    It is true that Battlefield Bad Company 2 fails when it comes to sniping, but it's to make it more challenging. GRAVITY changes everything.

    Who wants to quickscope and suddenly kill someone? Who makes it so that you can no scope across a whole map?
    MW2 is not realistic at all.

    1. Who has the ability to lunge like from 10 feet away?
    2. Who has the ability to see through walls to detect any enemy explosives?
    3. How is a human able to become cold blooded?
    4. How is one person able to be shot multiple times until he dies, then he magically falls to the ground, and is given another life?
    5. How do grenades magically roll to a random person?
    6. How is someone able to survive A LOT of shots just from one small pill?
    7. How does someone magically regenerate health so quickly it seems like he's wolverine?
    8. Spawn system is shit.
    9. Where's the recoil on most of the guns?
    10. Let's magically camp in one spot for the whole game, and earn a nuke.
    11. You know what? I'll call in a nuke that kills everyone in the entire map, but doesn't affect the environment.
    12. Let's have shotguns as secondary weapons because they're obviously not good enough to be a main weapon.
    13. Let's try to kill someone by quickly looking into your sniper rifle scope, without actually looking into the scope!
    14. I died multiple times! Does this mean I get a reward? YES IT DOES.
    15. Oh hey look, there's a helicopter spawn killing all those people. Let's spawn them there again just to make it more fun!

    Oh yeah, if you actually played MW2 then you should know that all sniper rifles suck dick without Stopping Power. I've shot many people in the chest with a .50 caliber and them having not died, but to randomly hide, and then quickly regenerate, and then to suddenly kill you.



    If this post helped you, read my signature.
    Hmmm. There are a lot of things fake about BFBC2.

    1. Who has the ability to revive the dead with a defibrillator?
    2. Who has the ability to heal using a green box?
    3. Who has the ability to deploy multiple parachutes?
    4. Who has the ability to repair vehicles with a drill?
    5. Who has the ability to survive the explosion of a vehicle when they're standing next to it?



  16. #15
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,160
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Fatality View Post


    A grenade launcher, attached to the bottom of a gun.



    Hmmm. There are a lot of things fake about BFBC2.

    1. Who has the ability to revive the dead with a defibrillator?
    easy there on the stretcher hahaha. like lfd2 hahah
    2. Who has the ability to heal using a green box?
    lol you watch a guy kick back making band aides aahha
    3. Who has the ability to deploy multiple parachutes?
    they get this from the ammo box hahaha...
    4. Who has the ability to repair vehicles with a drill?
    god!
    5. Who has the ability to survive the explosion of a vehicle when they're standing next to it?
    that is the one im consurned about :S, like wtf...! :/


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The reason why hacks get detected!
    By Jeckels in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 211
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 07:10 AM
  2. Reason Why Dabe Came Back For A Whole 5 Mins
    By BluSpex in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-02-2007, 05:45 AM
  3. The reason why Supers are pink..
    By ~Viper~ in forum General
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 04-27-2007, 03:27 AM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-14-2006, 04:57 AM
  5. Reason why americans hate soccer.
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-13-2006, 08:34 PM