Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Hey guys, thought I would post some ways I boost. Sorry, its a bit messy. Add me if you wanna boost or wanna join my clan (EnVy). FOREVER UNDY1NG. Feel free to update this thread and remember to thank me if I helped!! Lastly, I'll try to update and maybe organize it a bit more. Thanks Guys and Enjoy

Tip 1

Players Needed: 3+
    Exp Per Hour: 10-40k
    Map Size:Small or Large (doesn't matter)

Instructions: You need to have a medic (defib), shooter (any class), and dummy (any class). The shooter kills the dummy and the medic revives him, repeat this process for as long as you want and then switch positions.

Tip 2

Medic Boosting:

The Host team are Attackers. Squad that are joining are Defenders.

For Lower ranks: Select your Medic Class, Using the default gun (PKM LMG) > M9 Pistol > Medic Boxes > Defibrillators.

For Those who have unlocked the following: Again select your Medic Class. Using: M249 SAW > Medic Boxes > Defibrillators > Ammo Hip Bandolier > Medic Kit Improved Range.

Step 1: Find a Partner on the other team, and both of you stand on a corner of "A" Bomb, diagonally opposite each other, leaving enough space for Medic Boxes to be thrown into the middle. Another member from each team will do the same with the other two corners.

Both sets of 4 should be in seperate parties once the boosting begins, this allows easy communication between pairs.

If you are downstairs/Not by the Bomb - A square will be made between the four of you directly underneath the other group. You will then do the same as that group but instead of using the bomb to throw your Medic Box onto, you will throw you Medic Boxes into the middle, of your square.

Step 2: Throw your Medic Box into the middle of the bomb. Then both you and your partner shoot each other simultaneously, tapping your trigger so that you are only firing 1 bullet every second. Do this for 7 shots then throw out your Medic Box. Every second or so your score should increase by 20 or 30, with your streak popping up at the bottom. NOTE: If you fire more than one bullet a second, your partners health will decrease at a faster rate and eventually kill them. If this happens they will need to be revived.

NOTE: You must remember to keep throwing down Medic Boxes, this is how you get your points.

It is important that the Attackers must not die, as they only have 20 Lives. The defenders have unlimited lives.

If you are out of ammo on your LMG, Switch to your pistol. Once that is out of ammo please follow these Instructions:

Attackers: Kill the defender to your left or right and take their ammo. Do not kill your partner as you will have to run across and interupt the other pair. If the Defender you have killed has no ammo you will need to kill them again.

Defenders: Ask the Attacker to your left or right to kill you as you have no ammo. Select your medic class again then spawn on the member of your squad that was also in that room. Now continue your boosting.

Defenders: do not worry about your Kill/death ratio. You can Kill Boost to get this back up. You will still be receiving heaps of score.

NOTE: If everyone runs out of ammo at the same time, try to only have one defender die at a time, this allows the other defender to spawn straight back in the building without any extra delay.

If any of the below occur, please follow the stated instructions:

You have thrown down Medic boxes and are still shooting but are not receiving points? - This happens alot with the people below the bomb, this is usually because the people upstairs have stopped firing. (the people downstairs are able to heal the people upstairs, so long as you are directly below that bomb. If this happens when you are the upstairs group, try to move slightly to the left/right and you should begin getting points again.

A person in your room has accidently been killed killed them? - Their team mate should use their Defibrillators to revive them. If this happens to an attacker it is very important that they are revived so the attacker's lives do not decrease.

Tip 3

Players: 3+
    Exp Per Hour: 10-35k (Engineer only)
    Map Size: Small or Large (equiped with atv)
    Instructions: Have your friend go and find an atv, get on and crash it so the hp of the vehicle goes down to around 10 or below. Now use your drill and fix the atv, you will gain exp.

Tip 4
    less effective but requires far less coordination: medic boosting. The vid explains it but basically it's just jumping from high places and then healing

Tip 5
    2 person boosting...works with every class,
    just time it right and put something on your keyboard to hold down a key. You'll rack up points. I think they calculated it to be 6 pts/sec

Tip 6
    probably the most effective boosting is this vid, but it requires insane collaboration

~fixed issue (nextgen)
    ~added credits

Credits:
    Drunk1
    Last edited by NextGen1; 08-13-2010 at 11:22 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Corrected youtube issue

added credits to original author
    Last edited by NextGen1; 08-13-2010 at 11:22 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Did you actually write this yourself?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    pertty sure it was a c&p .

Need Help? With Anything? Add Me On Msn.
    simplyown123@hotmail.com

Made By Me

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    if you c&p please give credits,if you did write this yourself,nice.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I added credits...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Cool .
    "Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harms we do, we do to ourselves."-Mitch Albom

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    I c&ped some tips, wrote rest and found the youtube videos, happens to be Drunk1's vids. Thanks Nextgen btw Thank me if I helped!!

Thanks
    You only get exp if the server has atleast 4 players...this is outdated.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    The first part is more boosting that tips/guide.

Good Job.

Thanks
    thanks , it will help me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Thanks s12, and np phoneix. will update soon. sorry for being slightly out dated...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Balls Out View Post
    Thanks s12, and np phoneix. will update soon. sorry for being slightly out dated...
    No Problem still a great guide