Thread: Gay Rank Hack

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 44 of 44
  1. #31
    SpaceMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I forgot. :/
    Posts
    4,291
    Reputation
    162
    Thanks
    896
    My Mood
    Pensive
    You mean like, just the level but not the achievements and stuffs?

  2. #32
    lv3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    142
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementum View Post
    You mean like, just the level but not the achievements and stuffs?
    Yeh, it may show up as if you are level 50 but you won't have the stuff, achievements or the exp. And I think other people will see you as the level you were before the time you changed the value so I think it's pretty pointless changing it since you would be the only person to see it.

  3. #33
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    What's your character name?
    So I can search you on the website.

  4. #34
    SpaceMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I forgot. :/
    Posts
    4,291
    Reputation
    162
    Thanks
    896
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by lv3 View Post
    Yeh, it may show up as if you are level 50 but you won't have the stuff, achievements or the exp. And I think other people will see you as the level you were before the time you changed the value so I think it's pretty pointless changing it since you would be the only person to see it.
    Seems to be pretty pointless indeed. Which is why its called "Gay Rank Hack"

  5. #35
    kvll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hello
    Posts
    3,834
    Reputation
    104
    Thanks
    363
    My Mood
    Amazed
    it's server sided= can't be hacked.
    DONATOR! PL0X?

  6. #36
    yodaliketaco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    winsock.dll
    Posts
    646
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    511
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Invicted View Post
    it's server sided= can't be hacked.
    Server sided data can be hacked. Just not with cheatengine.

  7. #37
    avi8856455's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    s
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    i am ugly
    so i tried and work

  8. #38
    Kriller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by NICMAN1 View Post
    Easy its not a secret only do like flash games but i think you need to change something in cheat engine just google it. it worked for me so...
    how about you link us to the page that you found on google then instead of just rubbing it in our faces that it worked for you?......

  9. #39
    Ferrari62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by avi8856455 View Post
    i am ugly
    so i tried and work
    Prove that!

  10. #40
    infernix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    273
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    391
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    omg CLOSE THIS TOPIC this is not real and people keep making posts it worked they just lie guys/girls just stop posting crap here
    Boring....

  11. #41
    sharpsooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    69
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Tired
    wait, didnt in bf2142 you could edit the values of points awarded per kill, and assisst. and even make suicide award points? i remember i joined a couple of servers where each kill was like 2k points. but that was only possible if you created the server. is this still possible?

  12. #42
    Pandemic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    3,595
    Reputation
    143
    Thanks
    275
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpsooter View Post
    wait, didnt in bf2142 you could edit the values of points awarded per kill, and assisst. and even make suicide award points? i remember i joined a couple of servers where each kill was like 2k points. but that was only possible if you created the server. is this still possible?
    @arunforce
    @Archangel
    @Dave84311
    Please close this thread because of bumping/spam

  13. #43
    awempty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I really wish this would work.

  14. #44
    Sparkie7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    292
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    213
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Yes, Requesting A CLOSE TO THIS THREAD

    For Spamming!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123