Thanks

ESP Sourcecode questions

I'm a programmer and I'm very interested in getting into the scene of bending bad company 2 to our will. I was recently banned and I detest Evenbalance.

Let me get right to it:
    I see lots of code snippets but they are missing custom header files or other huge things that keep them from even being compiled. If possible, I would like for someone who has released a compiled hack to also release the source code to it, EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN DETECTED (actually ESPECIALLY if it has been detected, e.g. bct_ext_2.5 that's in a thread right below me)

They say the best way to learn is to see for yourself and that's why I'm calling out on all you programmers to give me a little help. I don't need lessons on how to program, lord knows I can do it on my own, but I would like to see the methods and ideas that successful people have already had.

If even someone could just point me in the right direction, I would be much better off.

Who knows, maybe if we work together, we can release something new in time?

Thanks in advance,
    Asmo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Hey,
    we currently have no coders fo BFBC2, i prefer to go to Programming section, there's alot of friendly and helpful people. Hope you'll get some help.
    Programming - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking

Former Middleman
    07-07-2011 - 09-13-2011

MSN: mpgh.flash@msn.com

“I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.”
    - Eminem

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Good luck i hope you will be the best coder for bfbc2 on mpgh !!
    Boring....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    and he never posts again!sorry just had to lol real quick!but if u really r serious gL2u br0!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    There aren't many coders at Mpgh, mainly leechers. You'd better be in another community, google some and you will find us there CU there

Thanks
    Thanks guys, I was on spring break. I'll start with the suggestions you made and start studying up on what is required here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    There is one site which have GREAT programming support, even the admins comes in but yea, its taboo. GL on your programming.