Thread: Origin ID

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Music.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,796
    Reputation
    257
    Thanks
    557
    My Mood
    Cool

    Origin ID

    Wanted to create a easy and organized way to share your Origin ID amongst the member of this section and the members of the forum .

    If you want you name added to the list ask the moderators of the forum or mention it in the thread .
     


    Code:
    Username      :      Origin ID
    
    Music.               SymdicateGaming




    @Buttermilk Biscuits
    @Paralyze
    Last edited by Music.; 05-18-2013 at 10:47 PM.

  2. #2
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,674
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by Music. View Post
    Wanted to create a easy and organized way to share your Origin ID amongst the member of this section and the members of the forum .

    If you want you name added to the list ask the moderators of the forum or mention it in the thread .
     


    Code:
    Username      :      Origin ID
    
    Music.               SymdicateGaming




    @Buttermilk Biscuits
    @Paralyze
    Nobody looks down here - > Pointless - > Each section has a "Add us" thread thats already 3+ pages.

    tl;dr

    Minions wont move that many pages into one thread, afno.
    Selling OSGP $1.35/M

    Skype: Soklast1

  3. #3
    Music.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,796
    Reputation
    257
    Thanks
    557
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
    Nobody looks down here - > Pointless - > Each section has a "Add us" thread thats already 3+ pages.

    tl;dr

    Minions wont move that many pages into one thread, afno.
    It's not a "Add Me On The Game" thread it's a "Origin ID" thread LRN2Read -> Not Pointless -> Other people have Origin ID's that don't cave this section -> Your CS, fuck off .

  4. #4
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,674
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by Music. View Post


    It's not a "Add Me On The Game" thread it's a "Origin ID" thread LRN2Read -> Not Pointless -> Other people have Origin ID's that don't cave this section -> Your CS, fuck off .
    I asked for CS, youmad hoe?

    Origin isnt just for battlefield, dumbshit.

    Origin is a EA client.

    This is the BATTLEFIELD section.

    Each BATTLEFIELD section has their own BUDDY thread.

    = Pointless.
    Selling OSGP $1.35/M

    Skype: Soklast1

  5. #5
    Music.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,796
    Reputation
    257
    Thanks
    557
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
    I asked for CS, youmad hoe?

    Origin isnt just for battlefield, dumbshit.

    Origin is a EA client.

    This is the BATTLEFIELD section.

    Each BATTLEFIELD section has their own BUDDY thread.

    = Pointless.
    OH MAH GAWD

    I'm just gonna take your side on it and stop.

  6. #6
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,674
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by Music. View Post


    OH MAH GAWD

    I'm just gonna take your side on it and stop.
    tyvm.

    You cant beat a cs
    Selling OSGP $1.35/M

    Skype: Soklast1

  7. #7
    Music.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,796
    Reputation
    257
    Thanks
    557
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
    tyvm.

    You cant beat a cs
    Anyone can, I just don't feel like flaming you for half an hour .

    And since this just turnt into a spam thread

    /closee

  8. #8
    Plutonsvea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,839
    Reputation
    303
    Thanks
    973
    My Mood
    Fine
    Bit of a useless idea I think.
    Anyway.


    Code:
    Username      :      Origin ID
    
    Plutonsvea.               Jexen_2012
    Did I help you? You know what to do.

     





  9. #9
    Paralyze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,809
    Reputation
    1395
    Thanks
    1,357
    /closed on request.
    Member: December 24th, 2012
    Donator: January 4th, 2013
    Editor: January 19th, 2013 - August 17th, 2013
    Battlefield Minion: March 7th, 2013 - September 22nd, 2013
    Former Staff: September 22nd, 2013 - January 21st, 2014
    Battlefield Minion: January 21st, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Titanfall Minion: February 25th, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Former Staff: May 5th, 2014 - October 10th, 2015
    Battlefield Minion: October 10th, 2015 - Current
    Call of Duty Minion: March 4th, 2016 - Current

Similar Threads

  1. I need original Engine.exe
    By kermen in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-29-2008, 09:52 PM
  2. The ORIGINAL nog bypass
    By someguy876 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-09-2008, 07:39 PM
  3. Do you know the origin of the word F.U.C.K.?
    By steven_italy in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 04:07 PM
  4. original gun sound folder
    By prox32 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 11:06 AM
  5. original map list
    By prox32 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-11-2007, 05:59 PM