Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 83
  1. #16
    Legify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    subway
    Posts
    964
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    485
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by wobbleguts View Post
    ah lol ty but what bout the knife thing i went on a server with a friend and got him to pull a knife on me didnt work
    It adjust's the aimbot when you are locked on to an enemy holding a knife yourself. It does not switch to your knife or anything.

    @ Rawr Rawr: Ok, use hypercam or some kind of desktop recording software and record the injection and everything, I will try to help you from there.
    Also Rawr Rawr, I have not tested this with BF2, only BF2142. I have not updated the BF2 part, either.

  2. #17
    kidkadaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    yeah this is detected..
    if admins take a screenshot of you hacking you're fucked. no matter pb auto kick. its detected had to get a new key and everything

  3. #18
    ryannathans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    i got windows vista and just as it injects it says "BF2 has stopped working" and it closes... any ideas?

  4. #19
    MShinoda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Doens't working here.
    I wait 30 second and nothinh appear.

  5. #20
    cheaterpt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Doestn't work either here. I start gamerz-edge.exe and after BF2.exe and this step
    "Do not touch anything, after 30 seconds the game will start loading and will say "gamerz-edge" on 1 side, and "CLICK AIMBOT HOTKEY" on the other."
    doens't appear.

  6. #21
    MShinoda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaterpt View Post
    Doestn't work either here. I start gamerz-edge.exe and after BF2.exe and this step
    "Do not touch anything, after 30 seconds the game will start loading and will say "gamerz-edge" on 1 side, and "CLICK AIMBOT HOTKEY" on the other."
    doens't appear.
    Welcome to the club

  7. #22
    Legify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    subway
    Posts
    964
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    485
    My Mood
    Sad
    If you guys looked, you would know that I DID NOT FUCKING TEST OR UPDATE any features for the BF2 part of the hack, I do not own that game.

  8. #23
    InHuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere with alot of girls
    Posts
    10,684
    Reputation
    655
    Thanks
    1,807
    My Mood
    Stressed
    dude nice hack

  9. #24
    Legify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    subway
    Posts
    964
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    485
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by demonboy1154 View Post
    dude nice hack
    Thanks, still undetected by PB.

  10. #25
    llCloNell's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Legify View Post
    Thanks, still undetected by PB.
    Actually it is detected , i do not have the logs how ever. But take it as you will. It was nice while it lasted.

  11. #26
    Legify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    subway
    Posts
    964
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    485
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by llCloNell View Post
    Actually it is detected , i do not have the logs how ever. But take it as you will. It was nice while it lasted.
    Mm, proof/SS or it didn't happen, I still use daily and am not CDKEY banned.

  12. #27
    Th3Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    4
    crashes me to desktop when i start game. dont work. close. also false virus scan.

  13. #28
    DTP860's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amazed
    actually its not clean



    Antivirus Version Last Update Result
    a-squared 4.0.0.101 2009.05.28 -
    AhnLab-V3 5.0.0.2 2009.05.28 -
    AntiVir 7.9.0.180 2009.05.28 -
    Antiy-AVL 2.0.3.1 2009.05.27 -
    Authentium 5.1.2.4 2009.05.28 -
    Avast 4.8.1335.0 2009.05.27 -
    AVG 8.5.0.339 2009.05.28 -
    BitDefender 7.2 2009.05.28 -
    CAT-QuickHeal 10.00 2009.05.28 -
    ClamAV 0.94.1 2009.05.28 -
    Comodo 1199 2009.05.28 -
    DrWeb 5.0.0.12182 2009.05.28 -
    eSafe 7.0.17.0 2009.05.27 -
    eTrust-Vet 31.6.6526 2009.05.28 -
    F-Prot 4.4.4.56 2009.05.28 -
    F-Secure 8.0.14470.0 2009.05.28 -
    Fortinet 3.117.0.0 2009.05.28 -
    GData 19 2009.05.28 -
    Ikarus T3.1.1.57.0 2009.05.28 -
    K7AntiVirus 7.10.746 2009.05.27 -
    Kaspersky 7.0.0.125 2009.05.28 -
    McAfee 5628 2009.05.27 -
    McAfee+Artemis 5628 2009.05.27 -
    McAfee-GW-Edition 6.7.6 2009.05.28 -
    Microsoft 1.4701 2009.05.28 -
    NOD32 4112 2009.05.28 -
    Norman 2009.05.28 -
    nProtect 2009.1.8.0 2009.05.28 -
    Panda 10.0.0.14 2009.05.28 -
    PCTools 4.4.2.0 2009.05.21 -
    Prevx 3.0 2009.05.28 -
    Rising 21.31.21.00 2009.05.27 -
    Sophos 4.42.0 2009.05.28 -
    Sunbelt 3.2.1858.2 2009.05.28 -
    Symantec 1.4.4.12 2009.05.28 -
    TheHacker 6.3.4.3.333 2009.05.28 -
    TrendMicro 8.950.0.1092 2009.05.28 -
    VBA32 3.12.10.6 2009.05.27 BScope.Trojan-Dropper.Inject
    ViRobot 2009.5.28.1758 2009.05.28 -
    VirusBuster 4.6.5.0 2009.05.27 -

  14. #29
    poneboy00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    121
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Happy
    Hacks are trojans, does anyone not get that? It has to inject the hacks into a game, nad virus scanners pick that up as a virus, the hacks are clean. Do these hacks work for all versions or just the latest? And is there any hotkeys?

  15. #30
    Legify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    subway
    Posts
    964
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    485
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by DTP860 View Post
    actually its not clean



    Antivirus Version Last Update Result
    a-squared 4.0.0.101 2009.05.28 -
    AhnLab-V3 5.0.0.2 2009.05.28 -
    AntiVir 7.9.0.180 2009.05.28 -
    Antiy-AVL 2.0.3.1 2009.05.27 -
    Authentium 5.1.2.4 2009.05.28 -
    Avast 4.8.1335.0 2009.05.27 -
    AVG 8.5.0.339 2009.05.28 -
    BitDefender 7.2 2009.05.28 -
    CAT-QuickHeal 10.00 2009.05.28 -
    ClamAV 0.94.1 2009.05.28 -
    Comodo 1199 2009.05.28 -
    DrWeb 5.0.0.12182 2009.05.28 -
    eSafe 7.0.17.0 2009.05.27 -
    eTrust-Vet 31.6.6526 2009.05.28 -
    F-Prot 4.4.4.56 2009.05.28 -
    F-Secure 8.0.14470.0 2009.05.28 -
    Fortinet 3.117.0.0 2009.05.28 -
    GData 19 2009.05.28 -
    Ikarus T3.1.1.57.0 2009.05.28 -
    K7AntiVirus 7.10.746 2009.05.27 -
    Kaspersky 7.0.0.125 2009.05.28 -
    McAfee 5628 2009.05.27 -
    McAfee+Artemis 5628 2009.05.27 -
    McAfee-GW-Edition 6.7.6 2009.05.28 -
    Microsoft 1.4701 2009.05.28 -
    NOD32 4112 2009.05.28 -
    Norman 2009.05.28 -
    nProtect 2009.1.8.0 2009.05.28 -
    Panda 10.0.0.14 2009.05.28 -
    PCTools 4.4.2.0 2009.05.21 -
    Prevx 3.0 2009.05.28 -
    Rising 21.31.21.00 2009.05.27 -
    Sophos 4.42.0 2009.05.28 -
    Sunbelt 3.2.1858.2 2009.05.28 -
    Symantec 1.4.4.12 2009.05.28 -
    TheHacker 6.3.4.3.333 2009.05.28 -
    TrendMicro 8.950.0.1092 2009.05.28 -
    VBA32 3.12.10.6 2009.05.27 BScope.Trojan-Dropper.Inject
    ViRobot 2009.5.28.1758 2009.05.28 -
    VirusBuster 4.6.5.0 2009.05.27 -
    Lemme do a scan, I don't think that is the file, virustotal never wants to work for me.

    EDIT: Thats not the real scan, shithead.

    http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/e...60e-1241987437

    Oh, you scanned the injector, that is what you call a false positive.
    http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/9...7bc-1243682501

    EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3Angel View Post
    crashes me to desktop when i start game. dont work. close. also false virus scan.
    How the FUCK is this a fake virus scan? Maybe your talking about the Injector? Sorry bitch I didn't bother to scan that cuz im not a paranoid fuck, its not a fake virus scan its just another scan.http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/9...7bc-1243682501 Thats the injector, its a false positive.
    And just because you can't get it to work doesn't mean it doesn't work, stupid bitch, go scan it yourself and stop making me try to fix your shitty problems, this works for me and others if you have shit-4-brains and can't make it work that is NOT my fault, If I could remove the download I would just so little faggots like you don't get this, show some respect you stupid cunt.

    I am so pissed off at you ungrateful fag's that I just made a whole paragraph without looking at my spelling so everything is fucked up, I hope that someone puts a REAL trojan on your computer and fucks up your life by stealing your credit card information, you stupid assholes deserve it.

    Quote Originally Posted by poneboy00 View Post
    Hacks are trojans, does anyone not get that? It has to inject the hacks into a game, nad virus scanners pick that up as a virus, the hacks are clean. Do these hacks work for all versions or just the latest? And is there any hotkeys?
    It works for the latest version of BF2142, I have not tested updated or added any features to the BF2 section of the hack.
    Last edited by Legify; 05-30-2009 at 05:05 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] FREE COD4 AIMBOT/OTHER AWSOME HACKS
    By Soldier789 in forum Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-22-2009, 03:10 PM
  2. wanted free bf2 aimbot
    By zmansquared in forum Battlefield 2 Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 02:31 PM
  3. i am looking for a detected or undetected bf2 aimbot
    By zmansquared in forum Battlefield 2 Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 11:19 PM
  4. bf2 aimbot and cams and nametags 4 free
    By kevvsky in forum Battlefield 2 Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 03:47 PM
  5. BF2 Aimbot?
    By jadam92 in forum Battlefield 2 Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-19-2008, 04:37 PM

Tags for this Thread