Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 221
  1. #196
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,617
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,841
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolechia View Post
    SWFs no longer work because AQ staff has implemented certain security measures. Only valuemory editing works. Dab has made a stickied thread about this but I can't find it.
    No thats what i thought before I realized it was another adobe update issue..

    very first sticky http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

  2. #197
    oohopeoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    He get banned ?
    I can't play the hack it always show "Game configuration error" "undefined"
    How to fix it

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to oohopeoo For This Useful Post:

    spillDS (1 Week Ago)

  4. #198
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,617
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,841
    Quote Originally Posted by oohopeoo View Post
    He get banned ?
    I can't play the hack it always show "Game configuration error" "undefined"
    How to fix it
    You do not have Adobe Flash updated, or latest .NET framework, if all else fails just install Visual Studio.


    I got banned because stupid plebs continue to shitpost in this thread and I won't allow it.

  5. #199
    RoxasDD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Can anyone answer me? My trainer works fine but after quests the shops dont open.

  6. #200
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,617
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,841
    Quote Originally Posted by RoxasDD View Post
    Can anyone answer me? My trainer works fine but after quests the shops dont open.
    No idea, does it happen on webbrowser. I don't know what to do for you, sounds like an AQ problem go tell the devs.

  7. #201
    amychen471's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Bored
    Is there any shoplifting function? Or any plans to add that function?

  8. #202
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,617
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,841
    Quote Originally Posted by amychen471 View Post
    Is there any shoplifting function? Or any plans to add that function?
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1094437

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by amychen471 View Post
    Is there any shoplifting function? Or any plans to add that function?
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1094437

  9. #203
    oohopeoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    i already have .net 4.6.2 and flash player 23.0.0.207 but i still can't play it i try download everything i know.
    (i'm using window 7) ( undefined problem )

    Sorry but can you make more "How to" video ? or guideline me where i can learn to create the trainer.
    Thank you

    P.S. sorry for my english skill i can only read and listen. Writing is very hard for me

  10. #204
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,617
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,841
    Quote Originally Posted by oohopeoo View Post
    i already have .net 4.6.2 and flash player 23.0.0.207 but i still can't play it i try download everything i know.
    (i'm using window 7) ( undefined problem )

    Sorry but can you make more "How to" video ? or guideline me where i can learn to create the trainer.
    Thank you

    P.S. sorry for my english skill i can only read and listen. Writing is very hard for me
    Download Visual Studio then try to execute the program.

    If It doesn't work post back and ill send the source for you to debug, which if it still has this issue it means there is something fundamentally wrong with your shockwaveflash plugin.

  11. #205
    oohopeoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Ok I try to run it with visual studio 2015
    i'm not sure i do it right i open visual studio , go to open , and click play then the debug window come up i click all of them
    but it still show "undefined" on log in page.
    Last edited by oohopeoo; 1 Week Ago at 10:47 AM.

  12. #206
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,617
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,841
    Quote Originally Posted by oohopeoo View Post
    Ok I try to run it with visual studio 2015
    i'm not sure i do it right i open visual studio , go to open , and click play then the debug window come up i click all of them
    but it still show "undefined" on log in page.
    Did you download the source I sent you, did you open the project file, did you press Debug.


    The reason why this undefined error occurs is because of this -

    If allowscript access does not say this then youi need to change it to that. If you're using my source and compiling it, I see no reason why it wouldnt work.

  13. #207
    oohopeoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Sorry that time i didn't use your source. i just see it a minute ago.
    And now it working . Thank you for help me i feel so stupid and Sorry for wasting your time .

    love you <3

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to oohopeoo For This Useful Post:

    Dab1996426 (1 Week Ago)

  15. #208
    RoxasDD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    No idea, does it happen on webbrowser. I don't know what to do for you, sounds like an AQ problem go tell the devs.
    It works in the web version but in the trainer it doesn't hell even when I'm in the void it doesn't register me as Guardian even though I am

  16. #209
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,617
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,841
    Quote Originally Posted by RoxasDD View Post
    It works in the web version but in the trainer it doesn't hell even when I'm in the void it doesn't register me as Guardian even though I am
    The game base does not use the Guardian's gamebase url because I do not know the url.

    If you're using your guardian account on the non-guardian server maybe thats why it doesn't like you buy things.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Dab1996426 For This Useful Post:

    nicolechia (1 Week Ago)

  18. #210
    nicolechia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Hey Dab! Could I get the source from you too? Thanks alot

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [RELEASE]Zalew's NO MOD v1.2 (an admin menu)
    By zalew in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 10-26-2010, 10:08 AM
  2. Ban System / Admin Menu
    By Jayce in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-30-2010, 04:41 PM
  3. [HELP] Admin menu/gsc problem
    By Raffeman in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-05-2010, 08:26 AM
  4. [HELP] Admin menu / Coding problem
    By Raffeman in forum Other Programming
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 09:45 AM
  5. [RELEASE]Zalew's NO MOD (an admin menu)
    By zalew in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 08-22-2010, 08:15 PM

Tags for this Thread