Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Krasimir8888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Voucher of Nulgath non-mem

    Am I the only one who think the Voucher of Nulgath non-mem is one of the hardest item to get.I mean come on I am farming this item from 2 weeks and still notning I have Nulgath items for like 2 juggs but no Voucher.If anyone can help me or tell me how to farm it faster I will be so thankful

  2. #2
    Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    3,038
    Reputation
    1951
    Thanks
    3,045
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Krasimir8888 View Post
    Am I the only one who think the Voucher of Nulgath non-mem is one of the hardest item to get.I mean come on I am farming this item from 2 weeks and still notning I have Nulgath items for like 2 juggs but no Voucher.If anyone can help me or tell me how to farm it faster I will be so thankful
    the best option is to do the "Nulgath" quest and hope you get it. The drop is so hellishly hard to get.

  3. #3
    Play_N_Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    432
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    111
    My Mood
    Cynical
    @Chaos

    Isn't this the wrong forum?

  4. #4
    Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    3,038
    Reputation
    1951
    Thanks
    3,045
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Play_N_Hack View Post
    @Chaos

    Isn't this the wrong forum?
    It is indeed, but there is no longer a "moderator of this section" at the moment, so I did not know who to tag to have it moved. @Hunter could do it now if he isn't too busy I am sure.

  5. #5
    ImThrowingMyLifeAway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    684
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    321
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    It is indeed, but there is no longer a "moderator of this section" at the moment, so I did not know who to tag to have it moved. @Hunter could do it now if he isn't too busy I am sure.
    Speaking of no mods/minions, are they still selecting people for them? I would've applied but not enough credentials ;-;


     

    Don't change for people who refuse to change for you.


  6. #6
    Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    3,038
    Reputation
    1951
    Thanks
    3,045
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    Speaking of no mods/minions, are they still selecting people for them? I would've applied but not enough credentials ;-;
    Applications been over for a while, a multitude of minions for other sections were been chosen about an hour and a half ago, so I assume the new minions for this section will be announced soon.

Similar Threads

  1. [Solved] Help voucher of nulgath non mem
    By darka221 in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-24-2015, 08:49 PM
  2. [Outdated] Voucher Of Nulgath (non-mem) Bot For Le Bot
    By ahmed raslan in forum Adventure Quest (AQ) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-27-2014, 11:49 PM
  3. Le Bot Voucher of Nulgath (non-mem)
    By iFatality in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-11-2013, 12:44 PM
  4. [Help] Voucher Of Nulgath (Non Mem)
    By ReeZ-_-MoDz in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-06-2013, 06:43 AM
  5. [Solved] Voucher of Nulgath Non Mem
    By Xepherrr in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-11-2013, 08:10 PM