Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

how to make aq trainer

You need TWO things:
    1) Visual BASIC 6.0 (Enterprise Edition Works Too. And VB6 Portable is a bit too buggy, but I think it will work).
    2) Sothink SWF Decompiler. DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www2.sothink.com/download/swfdec.zip

After installation, I guess it is good to restart (No?). After installation and restarting, Open Up VB6!
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____

Start a "New Project" and select "Standard EXE".

And you will be presented with a blank "Form1". There will be a toolbox on the left hand panel. Right click on the toolbox panel and select components. A window will open up, scroll down and select "Shockwave Flash" and then OK

Then you may maximize your form and put the Shockwave Flash Object on your Form.

Now, select the ShockwaveFlash object and locate your eyes to the Properties "mini"-window and scroll down and more and enter the following:

Now you have to add Textboxes to your Form, and make their Text Properties to the loading addresses of the game.

Now let us select the server and FlashVars for this shall we? Double Click on the Form, not any object. And then enter in this code for the FlashVars. This code will load AQ server 10 A.K.A AQ10. Add,
    Code:
    ShockwaveFlash1.FlashVars = "strGUI=medium&strServer=aq10&strLanguage=&strAuto Ad=no"

in between the:
    Code:
    Private Sub Form1_Load()

End Sub

So it should end up like this:
    Code:
    Private Sub Form1_Load()
    ShockwaveFlash1.FlashVars = "strGUI=medium&strServer=aq10&strLanguage=&strAuto Ad=no"
    End Sub

Now go to the drop down menu, and select "Form" and the second drop down menu should be on "Load" by default. This will lead us to EXACTLY where we were above, I'm just telling you of another way to get there.
    Forget about that Timer1 in that picture, I put it there by accident and deleted it afterwards... It's nothing.
    Now, to make the ShockwaveFlash object load the game file, we add in this code:
    Code:
    ShockwaveFlash1.Movie = Form1.Text2.Text
    ShockwaveFlash1.Base = Form1.Text1.Text

And make it end up like this:
    Code:
    Private Sub Form_Load()
    ShockwaveFlash1.Movie = Form1.Text2.Text
    ShockwaveFlash1.Base = Form1.Text1.Text
    End Sub

To test the trainer you have built so far, press F5. You can Login now.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____

You must be wondering how to add "hacks" for it. Well, according to XHale, this is the "Hard Part". This is where the SWF Decompiler comes in.
    Add a command button to your Form and change it's caption property to HP Hack. Now, Double Click it to bring up the code editor to give it a function to give you a HP hack. Now, use this code
    Code:
    Private Sub Command1_Click()
    Call ShockwaveFlash1.SetVariable("<Variable Comes Here>", <Manipulated Value of the Variable comes here>)
    End Sub

Now, the Variable is the root of the value we want to change/manipulate/hack. To locate a Variable, we need to decompile the Lore3386A.swf file and locate for all the Variables and take the one which we are looking for. To decompile the Lore3386A.swf, we first need to go to the movie address, which is http://aq.battleon.com/Build30/engine/Lore3386A.swf, in Internet Explorer 6/7, go to the Tools toolbar option, and click on Sothink SWF Catcher. Then a window will open up, click on Lore3386A.swf and then Save it to the Desktop. Then open the Lore3386A.swf with Sothink SWF Decompiler, and start searching for the Variables under Lore3386A.swf > Action > MainMovie.

The Variable for HP is most likely to be "_root.player.intHealth" or "_root.monster.intHP". In AQ, it is HP, so the Variable for your character's HP is "_root.player.intHP" and the Variable for the your enemy's HP is "_root.monster.intHP". Thus, our code will become like this if we want to make OUR HP's Variable Value to 1337.
    Code:
    Call ShockwaveFlash1.SetVariable("_root.player.intHP", 1337)
    End Sub

If you want to change your HP to a custom value, add in a TextBox now, next to the Command Button (Actually, it really doesn't matter where it is as long as they are linking together through the codes, making them together just makes it easier to know what it is for). And make it's text property to "9999". TextBoxes have "text" as their "caption", and other objects have "caption", as their "text". This will make your HP change to 9999 instead of 1337, but you also have to do some editing to the code first too. We will edit Command1_Click's function to make it change the HP's value to the number specified by the user in the 3rd TextBox/Text3 object's "Text" property (The first two were for the loading addresses, remember?). Edit the code to:
    Code:
    Call ShockwaveFlash1.SetVariable("_root.player.intHP", Text3.Text)
    End Sub

You may now add more Command Buttons and functions to it, and instead of "intHP", you may also put "intMP" (in a separate/individual/new Command) for MP, and "intSP" for SP. BTW, "int" is "Integer", which is for numbers only. And "str" is "String", which is for words/numbers and have their own property/function (Not so sure about the String). There are MANY more Variables and roots. Some of them are:
    intSTR
    intDEX
    intINT
    intEND
    intCHA
    intLUK

You SHOULD be able to learn the rest yourself after reading this and I now HOPE that you have a sense of how Visual BASIC 6 works and all

credits to me
    smaharar1

Thanks
    You could post some pics.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I'm using VB 2008 Express Edition and made the trainer but when i try to log in it says Game Configuration Error...can you help me with this problem please? I used "ThirtyFive.801.swf" instead of "lore33864.swf" since it only gives me a white page...

Thanks
    i cant find standard EXE