Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 255
  1. #61
    Dr. Stein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Death City
    Posts
    439
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,086
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post


    I'm a woman? Das nice. File is safe.
    Im sorry its been a long few days and yes
     




  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr. Stein For This Useful Post:

    AdolfTehCutie (05-30-2013)

  3. #62
    reliclegend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    this is awesome

  4. #63
    Dr. Stein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Death City
    Posts
    439
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,086
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Thank you :3
     




  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr. Stein For This Useful Post:

    AdolfTehCutie (05-30-2013)

  6. #64
    Rcsusu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    May I ask if it will work on Mac? Thank you!

  7. #65
    Dr. Stein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Death City
    Posts
    439
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,086
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rcsusu View Post
    May I ask if it will work on Mac? Thank you!
    I do now know if it will but your more than welcome to try and come back and let me know if it does/doesnt
     




  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr. Stein For This Useful Post:

    AdolfTehCutie (05-30-2013)

  9. #66
    AlexStoiu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by vcx4 View Post
    Don't know if I'm doing anything wrong, but when I extract the files, AQ Elite.exe disappears within seconds, yet all other files remain in the extracted folder. Is this a known issue?
    Um.. for most anti-viruses Aq elite.exe is viewed as a virus because it it not official and not licenced , try disabling your anti-virus and download it again.

  10. #67
    Aceking713's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    It worked on my old computer, but I got a new windows 7 and now it wont run :/ Any help? D: I can provide what information I can.

  11. #68
    Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurking the forums...
    Posts
    204
    Reputation
    89
    Thanks
    19
    Works fine with me, and almost everything works except some minor things I forgot about :/

    /thanks

  12. #69
    Dr. Stein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Death City
    Posts
    439
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,086
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aceking713 View Post
    It worked on my old computer, but I got a new windows 7 and now it wont run :/ Any help? D: I can provide what information I can.
    Can you be a little more spcisifc about your issue
     




  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr. Stein For This Useful Post:

    AdolfTehCutie (05-30-2013)

  14. #70
    chaleepro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    thanks you i got all 1-10 class skills
    but i cant use and cant buy vampragon all element(Guardian only)

    '''' Guardian only '''''
    help me please

  15. #71
    Aceking713's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Stein View Post


    Can you be a little more spcisifc about your issue
    Okay, so on my windows vista I could run this perfectly with no issues at all, so when I tried running it, it says " Program requires a missing windows component" and when I click search for solutions online it said something about macromedia activeX control or something so I went to the dl page and it only showed Adobe flash player which I already had.

  16. #72
    Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurking the forums...
    Posts
    204
    Reputation
    89
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by chaleepro View Post
    thanks you i got all 1-10 class skills
    but i cant use and cant buy vampragon all element(Guardian only)

    '''' Guardian only '''''
    help me please
    Do "Temp Guardian"

  17. #73
    Rcsusu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Stein View Post

    I do now know if it will but your more than welcome to try and come back and let me know if it does/doesnt
    Nope I downloaded Winebottler, Wine and Adobeflashplayer( Windows) And open the AQ elite rar and then when I clicked it I can't get it to load... But only the AQW hack works...

  18. #74
    Dr. Stein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Death City
    Posts
    439
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,086
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rcsusu View Post
    Nope I downloaded Winebottler, Wine and Adobeflashplayer( Windows) And open the AQ elite rar and then when I clicked it I can't get it to load... But only the AQW hack works...
    I am sorry about that


    ---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Aceking713 View Post
    Okay, so on my windows vista I could run this perfectly with no issues at all, so when I tried running it, it says " Program requires a missing windows component" and when I click search for solutions online it said something about macromedia activeX control or something so I went to the dl page and it only showed Adobe flash player which I already had.
    Have you tried updating your Flash player?
     




  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr. Stein For This Useful Post:

    Aceking713 (09-22-2012),AdolfTehCutie (05-30-2013)

  20. #75
    Aceking713's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Lol, I didn't uninstall it right apparently so I did it correct this time then I reinstalled and It works now

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Outdated] AQ Elite Lore 36 Beta [Made By The Immortal]
    By Eviction in forum Adventure Quest (AQ) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-09-2014, 06:34 AM
  2. [Outdated] AQ Elite Lore 36 Beta 3 Updated
    By Eviction in forum Adventure Quest (AQ) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 09-01-2013, 05:11 PM
  3. [Release] AQ Elite Lore 36 Beta 4 (Updated)
    By Eviction in forum Adventure Quest (AQ) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-29-2012, 10:26 AM
  4. [RELEASE] AQ Elite *Lore 3503*
    By Bito in forum Adventure Quest (AQ) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 06-21-2010, 08:33 PM
  5. [RELEASE] AQ Elite *Lore 3505*
    By Bito in forum BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-22-2009, 07:07 PM

Tags for this Thread