Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

What would somebody be willing to pay for A level 142 X-guardian?

Just a quick question here, As I have had this account sitting around for years and never really touched it after obtaining such A high level. Would be nice to know if the money that i put into it for x guardian and fair few z tokens is going to waste or not

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Don't think people keep buying accs. I would love to buy it but no $ ) , if your giving it away , i would love to have it.
    Last edited by AlexStoiu; 08-18-2012 at 09:40 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivionism View Post
    Just a quick question here, As I have had this account sitting around for years and never really touched it after obtaining such A high level. Would be nice to know if the money that i put into it for x guardian and fair few z tokens is going to waste or not
    Please post the Charater page so we can check it out and tell you what we think it might be worth

Thanks
    Yes, please post a character page. Ill be willing to offer very good on it.

Thanks
    but 140 is max currently ...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Please post a character page, And also... For next time, Please do not label the prefix as help. People will think you need help.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    don't think it can worth for a high price since not many pple are playing it alrdy.....after the exp/gold cap, no point hacking.

Thanks
    I could've sworn 140 is the max level though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by akatsukigamer View Post
    I could've sworn 140 is the max level though.
    there are ways ;p
    let's just say whoever does the entire series' security needs to get fired- my lvl 45 mechquest free account is using a 50 mecha even tho no1 can get to 50 yet, has the star captain uniform saved which seems for some odd reason to confer some of the star captain rights even tho its just a sprite [dafuq?] and has a number of star captain only mechs via a loophole that i'd like to stay open, thus why i'm not posting it or my character here. my AQ account is a free level 1337 with account type SECURITEZ Y U NO NOTICE DIS, the elite sword saved, and, to top it all off, a 9 slot bag with 8 full sets of awe armor, one for each element. and no, somehow i havent been banned. i'm tempted to email support since its been a FULL YEAR and the holes are still open and my account still works [these rnt my mains, all my mains r paid, these r my test accounts]. heck, if i didn't mind the lawsuit that would come of it, i could set the default z tokens to some massive number so all new accounts would have basically unlimited tokens. Artix Ent, Y U NO HAZ DECENT SECURITIEZ? oh, any1 want a warpforce trick? open latest aqelite, swap to warpforce, go to captian, go to mission, start his level 0 mission, in minigame hit f5 if u want to skip it, [MAKE SURE AUTOWIN IS OFF FOR NEXT PART] enter the battle between alteon and asteriod, then user trainer menu to go to town WITHOUT WINNING. you'll still be the level 100 alteon ;p enjoy access to all of the missions, along with a impossible set of stats.

Thanks
    Your "hacks" results probably didn't propagate into their database. From what you have typed, most of what you have done is client-sided no-doubt... Unless you've somehow managed to root their database server, in which case, we'd rather not end up in jail thank you...

140 is the max server-sided non-gm/non-legendary level, don't let anyone else tell you different: This link shows you all AQ accounts ordered by experience -->Character Search

11. The Following User Says Thank You to thefifthlord For This Useful Post:

TheVictor402 (06-26-2014)