Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Loading AQ into SWF

Okay, so I've been trying to make an AQ trainer and I managed to make an okay program in VB 2010. I however decided to try and make a trainer for AQ in flash itself because the limitations on interaction between VB 2010 and a shockwave flash object were too extreme for my taste. (You can "get" variables and "set" variables and that's pretty much it.) So anyway I found a loader code but it's in AS3 and it comes up with this when I try to load the game:

ArgumentError: Error #2180: It is illegal to move AVM1 content (AS1 or AS2) to a different part of the displayList when it has been loaded into AVM2 (AS3) content.
    at flash.display::DisplayObjectContainer/addChild()
    at Untitled_fla::MainTimeline/onCompleteHandler()
    *** Security Sandbox Violation ***
    Connection to engine/LoginAQv4.swf halted - not permitted from http://aq.battleon.com/Build30/engine/Lore374.swf
    -- Remote SWFs may not access local files.

I believe that means AQ was made in AS1 or AS2 and I can't use AS3 to load it. (or something along those lines...) So does anyone know how I could load AQ into the SWF I'm making? (And then interact with it too, cause let's be honest, what's the point of loading a game if I can't call functions to interact with it...)
    Last edited by torin555; 04-14-2013 at 03:31 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by torin555 View Post
    Okay, so I've been trying to make an AQ trainer and I managed to make an okay program in VB 2010. I however decided to try and make a trainer for AQ in flash itself because the limitations on interaction between VB 2010 and a shockwave flash object were too extreme for my taste. (You can "get" variables and "set" variables and that's pretty much it.) So anyway I found a loader code but it's in AS3 and it comes up with this when I try to load the game:

ArgumentError: Error #2180: It is illegal to move AVM1 content (AS1 or AS2) to a different part of the displayList when it has been loaded into AVM2 (AS3) content.
    at flash.display:isplayObjectContainer/addChild()
    at Untitled_fla::MainTimeline/onCompleteHandler()
    *** Security Sandbox Violation ***
    Connection to engine/LoginAQv4.swf halted - not permitted from http://aq.battleon.com/Build30/engine/Lore374.swf
    -- Remote SWFs may not access local files.

I believe that means AQ was made in AS1 or AS2 and I can't use AS3 to load it. (or something along those lines...) So does anyone know how I could load AQ into the SWF I'm making? (And then interact with it too, cause let's be honest, what's the point of loading a game if I can't call functions to interact with it...)
    You can do much more than just "get" and "set" variables... and you aren't using the right shockwave flash file. This is the correct shockwave flash file - http://aq.battleon.com/Build30/engine/ThirtySix.002.swf

Oh, and this reminds me. I'm supposed to be working on a trainer myself with Dawgii, I forgot a while back.