Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by draprefix911 View Post
    I think it's for perma rares because it has the best ones that you and I have mentioned: Tribal Shaman, Moglord Totress, Savage Werewolf Form, etc. I definitely want to see Decimator and Demonmancer. They're so good!
    I don't see Gandolphin or Cysero's Teleport Booth there. But I see Botanical Staff, which was supposed to be last GGB.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerQuest View Post
    I don't see Gandolphin or Cysero's Teleport Booth there. But I see Botanical Staff, which was supposed to be last GGB.
    yeah, guess they can't add everything. i'm most interested in the armors because everything better versions of weapons and such come out while better armors might not.

Thanks
    yeah, guess they can't add everything. i'm most interested in the armors because everything better versions of weapons and such come out while better armors might not.
    I know. But wait when was the last time AQ Elite updated itself? It seems like the real AQ is on v38+.

Thanks
    I know. But wait when was the last time AQ Elite updated itself? It seems like the real AQ is on v38+.
    guess not for a while. the newest thing seems to be Ultimon's armor so i guess maybe for two months or so? it'd explain why Demonmancer isn't there, though i'd also like Decimator added (it's old).

Thanks
    guess not for a while. the newest thing seems to be Ultimon's armor so i guess maybe for two months or so? it'd explain why Demonmancer isn't there, though i'd also like Decimator added (it's old).
    So who normally does the updating work?

Thanks
    So who normally does the updating work?
    not too sure. theimmortal maybe? just hope it's soon haha

Thanks
    I don't think updating AQ Elite would change the shop items, aren't those are server-sided anyway?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by visionfugitive View Post
    I don't think updating AQ Elite would change the shop items, aren't those are server-sided anyway?
    that would make no sense whatsoever because 502 and 503 are custom shops that were made to have the best equipment. no such shops exist in the actual game which is i want to see more additions to them lol.

Thanks
    I'm surprised the 502/503 shop actually has the new Smittens pet, yet it still didn't get updated in a while. How is that possible?

Thanks
    I'm surprised the 502/503 shop actually has the new Smittens pet, yet it still didn't get updated in a while. How is that possible?
    Yeah, I saw that when the quest came out too. Good point AvengerQuest. You would think the shop would be updated with the most recent armors and weapons as well then lol. Definitely want to see recent GGB and Z-Token package items in there.

Thanks
    that would make no sense whatsoever because 502 and 503 are custom shops that were made to have the best equipment. no such shops exist in the actual game which is i want to see more additions to them lol.
    So you're saying that these shops are custom and player-made? If not, then the AQ staff updates them, implying that only they have control over what's in the shop, and that updating AQ elite wouldn't have any effect

Thanks
    So you're saying that these shops are custom and player-made? If not, then the AQ staff updates them, implying that only they have control over what's in the shop, and that updating AQ elite wouldn't have any effect
    Yeah, they should be player made, and when AQ Elite updates, so will the shops, assuming whoever's updating the hacks bothered to add to 502 and 503.

Thanks
    Does shop 502/503 actually include Z-Token packs from the past? I wonder how he coded it to add them to the list. Did he like have those items in his inventory and copied them to the shop? I'm sure there is an item ID right? I'd love to learn and add pretty much every perma rare old war chest (ie Baby Void Dragon, old Darklaw, etc).

Thanks
    The shops aren't player made, I can access that same shop on any other trainer, and it's not exclusive to AQ Elite. If someone could code their own shops, they would have already done it a LONG time ago, and added the shitton of rares that exist. The most likely explanation is that the AQ staff made it to keep track of rare GGBs and Z-Token items/sets, because of their new trend of sometimes completely removing items from shops they no longer want available.
    Last edited by visionfugitive; 04-10-2014 at 01:00 PM.

Thanks
    The shops aren't player made, I can access that same shop on any other trainer, and it's not exclusive to AQ Elite. If someone could code their own shops, they would have already done it a LONG time ago, and added the shitton of rares that exist. The most likely explanation is that the AQ staff made it to keep track of rare GGBs and Z-Token items/sets, because of their new trend of sometimes completely removing items from shops they no longer want available.
    This probably indicates that the items will actually come back to this game at some point right? I mean there's really no point in having an item that is perma rare and it can be sold. I must guess that Soluna will be back at some point in a new Golden GiftBox? Also, why is it only that level 150 items get put there?

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast