Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerQuest View Post
    This probably indicates that the items will actually come back to this game at some point right? I mean there's really no point in having an item that is perma rare and it can be sold. I must guess that Soluna will be back at some point in a new Golden GiftBox? Also, why is it only that level 150 items get put there?
    Yes, it's either that, or they just have a certain time-period before they add them to that shop. The only thing we can do is wait until the next GGB/Z-token release and see if the next items that were released after the current shop ones are added. I noticed most of the items in the shop currently from late '13, so I'm hoping that when the next GGB/Z-token items get released, some older items may be added to the store.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by visionfugitive View Post
    Yes, it's either that, or they just have a certain time-period before they add them to that shop. The only thing we can do is wait until the next GGB/Z-token release and see if the next items that were released after the current shop ones are added. I noticed most of the items in the shop currently from late '13, so I'm hoping that when the next GGB/Z-token items get released, some older items may be added to the store.
    Not sure what some items like Ultimon's armor and other permanent equips are doing there then lol.
    Last edited by draprefix911; 04-10-2014 at 08:12 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by draprefix911 View Post
    Not sure what some items like Ultimon's armor and other permanent equips are doing there then lol.
    I can't say, but can either of our theories explain all the low-leveled items in there? This shop may be just unexplainable.

Thanks
    I can't say, but can either of our theories explain all the low-leveled items in there? This shop may be just unexplainable.
    yeah, after browsing through it, it definitely seems like a compilation of end-game gear (Chieftain's Ironthorn which is level 100). plus there's some shit that literally doesn't exist in the game like PowerWord Die Ultra (the spell). That's not to say everything is endgame quality, but most of the 150 gear is. I agreed, this is a bizarre one for sure. We'll just have to do what you said; wait for the next Z-Token/GGB items to come out to see if they're altered.

Thanks
    I hope Moglord Tortress won't disappear off the shop. It was released in 2012 Christmas and it's still been around. Hopefully it won't disappear. Frost Merc is 2013 Christmas GiftBox.

Thanks
    I hope Moglord Tortress won't disappear off the shop. It was released in 2012 Christmas and it's still been around. Hopefully it won't disappear. Frost Merc is 2013 Christmas GiftBox.
    Hopefully the items are set in stone or probably have at least been for a while. I'd get to 150 asap or get gold or whatever it is in your case to be safe haha

Thanks
    So Christmas Giftboxes from the past won't be accessible through AQ Elite Shop IDs? I want to collect old Frostval stuff like IceFall, Frogzilla Form, Daimyo etc.

Thanks
    So Christmas Giftboxes from the past won't be accessible through AQ Elite Shop IDs? I want to collect old Frostval stuff like IceFall, Frogzilla Form, Daimyo etc.
    Yeah, they actually manually took almost all of them out of the shops. Pretty weird.

Thanks
    Yeah, they actually manually took almost all of them out of the shops. Pretty weird.
    Some you could access.

Also, sometimes AQ Elite doesn't save your login info and the admin menu monster ID. It erases them. Any way to solve that?

Thanks
    The only thing I can think of is that the cache for adobe flash or IE is cleared, since I believe AQ uses those. So don't run any cleanup programs

Thanks
    Oh I see. Once in a while it just clears even in the regular game engine.

Also, if you use Elite Damage or auto-fight on a Pack 2 or higher monster, it will only kill one monster every click not the whole pack. That means that if you're using an auto-RA, it would freeze if you encounter a pack monster.

As for rare items, there is a rumour that they may be accessible in the future. Here is the rare item upgrade.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Doesnt Work !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Lore380 my friend
    Doesnt work

Thanks
    For those who don't get it here's how to do it:

1) Select Game Engine.

2) Type in "Lore380".

3) Press Save.

4) Press Reload.

5) Voila! You're now in AQ Elite 38!

Btw, what's the difference between 38 and 37?

The oldest version I can access is 37.7 but anything older I can't access. They'd show a blank screen.
    Last edited by Hunter; 05-20-2016 at 01:16 PM.

Thanks
    Doesn't seem like there's a difference. And shops 502 and 503 have not changed after April's GGBs released. Really want some new items in there because all of the good stuff is either for Z-tokens or GGBs. Have to spend a shitload on AQ to be decked out.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast